Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't posted on this forum since 2012, been playing on and off since 2010, but I'm really hooked on fm21 in a way I havent been since fm11/12. Currently doing a dulwich hamlet save and have gotten 3 consecutive promotions, I'm pretty scared about being eaten alive in league 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hey all. Long time lurker mainly. Played fm20 a bit and enjoyed it.

If doing an average season how long does it take? I know it can take days if you want it to but just looking to get a handle on whether it's similar to FM20 which I usually took around 20 hours per season

• 1 month later...

What happens if you win the Coupe de France with one of the overseas teams that enter?

Mayotte, Reunion, Martinique, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Tahiti and New Caledonia..

Someone MUST have achieved this.

..if there is no answer to this within 24 hours, then I guess there's only one way to find out.

-----

From UEFA.com

Santa Clara's base in the Azores is a long way west, but the situation in France is even more startling, given that sides from Mayotte, Reunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique and French Guyana could all theoretically qualify for European competition as French Cup winners.

I guess that's the next save.

The best overseas performance ever was getting to the last 32.

Club Franciscain lost 5-0 to Angers in 2020/21

JS Saint-Pierroise lost 2-1 (AET) to SAS Epinal in 2019/20

ASC Le Geldar de Kourou lost 11-0 (AGG) to Nantes in 1988/89

Edited by albertluque

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 23/12/2021 at 12:14, albertluque said:

What happens if you win the Coupe de France with one of the overseas teams that enter?

Mayotte, Reunion, Martinique, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Tahiti and New Caledonia..

Someone MUST have achieved this.

..if there is no answer to this within 24 hours, then I guess there's only one way to find out.

-----

From UEFA.com

Santa Clara's base in the Azores is a long way west, but the situation in France is even more startling, given that sides from Mayotte, Reunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique and French Guyana could all theoretically qualify for European competition as French Cup winners.

I guess that's the next save.

The best overseas performance ever was getting to the last 32.

Club Franciscain lost 5-0 to Angers in 2020/21

JS Saint-Pierroise lost 2-1 (AET) to SAS Epinal in 2019/20

ASC Le Geldar de Kourou lost 11-0 (AGG) to Nantes in 1988/89

I am REALLY intrigued to know how well you done with this bud, please tell me you got further than the last 32

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

long time lurker here with bit of a random question, not sure where to ask.

i've been playing the game since the CM days, and I remember the forums being quite active until several(?) years ago. haven't been playing much the latest iterations so please excuse any wrong timelines.
anyone else feels the same regarding the activity? this used to be my go to place so I'm wondering if the community shifted to some other place?

• 8 months later...

Maybe if they changed the title to Quick Questions/Quick Answers and posted in the General Forum.

I've seen that used for games on other forums (Paradox Interactive) with quite a bit of success.

But in general Forums are for "Old Fogey" gamers like myself. Most younger players look for a Discord to interact with others.

• 1 month later...