[FM12] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

minee.jpg

The link

http://www.mediafire.com/?b4d5dmzsxufu0uo

EDIT 1/10/2012 :

I can proudly announce after almost a year , that my data & transfers update packs for the FM 2012 are over! The one i uploaded in 1.10.2012 , is the last one!

I hope in 1 month from now , that we will be again together. And as a small info about the next packs, i can announce that the data packs in FM 2013 will also have an extra file beside the others. The one with CA/PA changes. It will be a new file so some who dont want the changes will have the option not to select this file. Thats all. A big thanks to everyone so far , and we will talk again in 1 month!! Have everyone a good time!!!

Hello to everyone and many hopes to all of you to have a good career in FM 2012 !!

This update contains 87.941 (!!!!) changes from 27th of September untill today 1 October , that the game itself does not include ! Inside this update pack you will find from transfer changes to injuries and new wonderkids ! In the rar file you can also find the texts that contain all the database changes and the instructions file to give some more info !

Make your suggestions and feel free to tell me your idea and hopefully i can do something about it !

For those who have downloaded my pack i hope to enjoy and many thanks !

For the others ... Try it and then rate me ... !

Let me tell you some things about this project.

It includes 85.000 database changes, from 27 of September untill today that the game does not include :

Lets see what each file includes :

1. Transfers Update Pack

A. WORLDWIDE TRANSFERS ( Leagues : Whole Europe , Most Known Nations in America , Asia and South Africa major and in some cases full )

B. Contract renewals

C. Edited Player Numbers

D. Retirements

E. Passed away players/staff

F. Last year's loans cancelled.

2. General Changes :

A. Favourite people , Favourite team

B. Changes to positions and preferred foots

C. Captains changed to some teams

D. Nationalities corrected and national retirements

E. Some player bans (Rybka Olexandr , David Bystron )

Also included here : Official Data Issues

a. Stadium movements ( OGC Nice , Bangor City , Slask , Dynamo Kyiv , Chornomorets )

b. Edited DOB, Heigh , Weigh

3. Injuried Players :

A. Added missed injuries

B. Removed injuries from 2011-2012 season

C. Added new injuries

4. Wonderkids

A. New wonderkids added , becoming world stars in some in game years

B. In some cases edited PA (like Will Hughes )

5. Club Coefficients & EU Places 2012-2013

A. Corrected coefficients untill 50 European places ( the others are coming...)

B. Corrected the teams which play in Champions League and Europa League for the 2012-2013 season.

In the text files you can find easilly all the changes i have made untill now, and check my work !!

V3.6 :

arturborucoverviewattri.jpg

eidurgudjohnsenoverview.jpg

emileheskeyoverviewattr.jpg

The link from the original topic : http://football-manager.gr/forums/viewtopic.php?f=446&t=6856

******************** Critics wrote **************************

@mm007

hEY JUST to let you know that gthis looks like a good update! I like the text files with the info and apparently the latest transfers are done (Hildebrand). Also, i like the fact that the contract dates appear to be right! Thank you!

@FMtillidie

i love this file recomended too all

@gaucharro

Thanks for the new version of this file!

@SamheinWitchKilla

Thanks for the update.....

Thanks again, and the text files showing what changes you've made help alot.

Keep up the good work.

@phnompenhandy

Marvellous.

Will use when I start a new save

@imaiden

I really like your update and your addiction to detail

@scotty1974

nice update mate

@escalibur

Thanks for a great update.

@dummo

thank you for your awesome WORK

@Fantaboy85

Thanks and keep up the good work

@Alvarus94

Love what you've done so far.

@vida1582@live.co.uk

Hi pro, just wanna say your update is the best by a million miles, any ideas when version 5 is gonna be released and thanks in advance.

@FramedAdam

your updates are brilliant

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@FMtillidie, ok i will in some minutes !!

@nathenmcvittie, try download and see the texts files and instructions . If you wont find in English information come and tell me so !

@phnompenhandy , no no these are greek but are mine , not nik33's ! Last year we were doing the packs together , now we are doing different works! These are completelly mine !

@phnompenhandy , is fuller but no so much updated on transfers , contracts etc. Is fuller in things like agents and some more but i think i have done something good in these packs. If you want take a look and give me an opinion. Fair thing what you said, but i m hoping to get some reputation too !

Last year if you remember my name ( pr0 ) was also in the packs mentioned.. So... :)

@phnompenhandy , is fuller but no so much updated on transfers , contracts etc. Is fuller in things like agents and some more but i think i have done something good in these packs. If you want take a look and give me an opinion. Fair thing what you said, but i m hoping to get some reputation too !

Last year if you remember my name ( pr0 ) was also in the packs mentioned.. So... :)

I did look. your text files listing what you added is a very good idea - nik should do that. Unfortunately the two sets can't be combined in the data edit, so since I have to choose one, I choose his. Pity you didn't work together like you did last year.

hEY JUST to let you know that gthis looks like a good update! I like the text files with the info and apparently the latest transfers are done (Hildebrand). Also, i like the fact that the contract dates appear to be right! Thank you!

The next update is coming untill 5.11.2011. It's going to include real football agents , transfer updates , some general changes , and from footballpress.net many changes on contracts etc ! Stay tuned !!

I 'm waiting for your feedback , ideas and propably changes on the existing files. We , together, can make a good job and have some perfectly updated files !

pro... would be really appreciated and you would get more downloads if us english speaking players could know what changes there are.. i know you included it in the .rar . .but we cant read the greek....

any chance of an english list of what you have included? id love to use but want to know what wonderkids you added and what changes it actually is..

thanks

@welshace, in the notepad files , i write exactly every change i make . I write only the basics (for example , person team from --> team to untill 30.6..... ) so it could be easilly readed by us players , english , greek and ecuadorian ! :p

I will try to change some things on the pads so you can read it easilly ! Thx for your post , but if you like give me some more details on what you think !

Anyone who wants the latest transfer updates and all the other changes i am making on the database , feel free to tell me , so i can provide a link to download the files :)

I update the files every single day !

There are only 2 wonderkids in my file : George Green from Everton and Bersant Celina from Man City.

If you can give me information for wonderkids like a website , maybe wikipedia and more infos like these ones , i can make as many wonderkids as you want !!!

Here 3 who are making debuts in the English football league along with Jordon Ibe:

Mason Bennett, 15 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15417543.stm

Jaanai Gordan-Hutton, 15 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15578202.stm

Seyi Ojo , 14 http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Chelsea-agree-2million-deal-for-14-year-old-Seyi-Ojo-MK-Dons-midfield-starlet-according-to-report-article812131.html

And Roberto Mancini's son (maybe in database), 19 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15573573.stm

Check this article in today's paper: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/football-league-blog/2011/nov/05/wycombe-derby-teen-talent

If you put a list of all the young stars from your previous files, we can see who is missing and suggest them.

@phnompenhandy , i want to thank you a lot for your information! If you talk about the nik files , i have not download them this year so i dont know what he has included. But our works are different . I want to include some wonderkids on my own not, copying other ones work. So i want you , and all the other members to give me more and more infos so we can enjoy some good work ! Maybe some who are on nik's files but i can not take a look on them if i want to do a fair work.

About the kids above, i want you to be sure that on the other update i will upload, they will be inside :)

Archived