From Young Men to World Beaters

dafuge

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just caught up with this over the last few days, utterly amazing thread. Well done dayfuge, this has clearly taken an immense commitment on your part, great achievement to get the other NI clubs winning European trophies, just a shame they are now tailing off.

How many hours a day are you investing in this?

I've no idea, but it really depends on which day it is. During the week I barely have time to play, but I tend to put a lot of hours in during the weekends and holidays (which I get lots of as a teacher).

It won't be an original idea, but I'd quite like to have another go at achieving what I set out for with T&M.

I wanted to win the World Cup with a squad full of youth products.

That would be sweet. :) In my Big Euro challenge save, I now have 8 youth players who are selected for the Turkish side and a few more who could be in the sqaud soon. A shame I haven't completed the challenge yet so I can't take over the nationbal side myself!

As many have you have probably guessed, this career has finally come to an end.

With FM13 just around the corner and the lack of any real targets left in my FM12 game, I've taken a small break from the game in anticipation of getting started with the FM13 beta release. I'm still not 100% sure, but at the moment I'm thinking of playing a game almost identical to my FM10 career. Hopefully this time I will be able to go one better and win that World Cup.

If anyone would like any information or screenshots from my Bourneview game, just let me know and I will make sure I answer them as soon as I can. As usual, as soon as I start my next career this one will be deleted, so make sure you ask any questions by the time the FM13 bet is released.

It has been a great save for me, even if it tailed off a bit at the end when those tycoons left. Thanks for reading :)

With FM13 just around the corner and the lack of any real targets left in my FM12 game, I've taken a small break from the game in anticipation of getting started with the FM13 beta release. I'm still not 100% sure, but at the moment I'm thinking of playing a game almost identical to my FM10 career. Hopefully this time I will be able to go one better and win that World Cup.

If anyone would like any information or screenshots from my Bourneview game, just let me know and I will make sure I answer them as soon as I can. As usual, as soon as I start my next career this one will be deleted, so make sure you ask any questions by the time the FM13 bet is released.

It has been a great save for me, even if it tailed off a bit at the end when those tycoons left. Thanks for reading :)

Absolutely brilliant save, dafuge!

Fantastic save mate, I highly doubt anyone has taken NI that far before.

Great career daf, identical meaning English leagues?

Daf you done a bloody good job fella I know this save couldn't be to exciting in the end considering you had won everything and the lack of funds from other teams kept the from challenging you but I hope that in FM13 you have a little more fun! but if you are going back to England like you have hinted you will definitely have a decent challenge on your hands

Daf you done a bloody good job fella I know this save couldn't be to exciting in the end considering you had won everything and the lack of funds from other teams kept the from challenging you but I hope that in FM13 you have a little more fun! but if you are going back to England like you have hinted you will definitely have a decent challenge on your hands

I'm hoping the English league will give me a better challenge in the lower leagues. In this save I went straight through the leagues with ease, I know that I won't be able to do that in England.

I'm looking forward to things like losing in the playoff final :D

I'm hoping the English league will give me a better challenge in the lower leagues. In this save I went straight through the leagues with ease, I know that I won't be able to do that in England.

I'm looking forward to things like losing in the playoff final :D

oh and it should be, although I highly doubt you will struggle going up the leagues after reading your threads. I will be trying the same thing, probably in the 10th tier or something like that.

set a challenge and I will try it out

• 2 months later...
I appreciate that this thread has died with the release of FM13, but I only stumbled across it fairly recently. I actually play for Bourneview, so it was great to see the success of the FM equivalent! Excellent career thread!

Wow, that's quite cool :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

Another awesome save Dafuge. I remember the FM10 save, I read that over time and enjoyed it. When I saw this thread and saw that you were the creator I knew a few hours would be lost from my life to following your journey. Well played Sir!

• 4 months later...

Archived