From Young Men to World Beaters

dafuge

Fantastic to see Linfield do well in the Champions League, and good to see you taking back your trophy! Do you have any idea when FM13 is coming out? It can't be too long can it? I've searched a few places for it, but can't seem to find a release date.

I'm guessing late October or early November, just because that's when it is normally released.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It definitely looks like the power is shifting back to Linfield from Glentoran. Hopefully one of the others will break those two up at some point.

Yeah. Tobermore was a pleasent surprise to see on your update.

Bourneview Young Men - Carling Premiership - 2059/60

Last season was great for Northern Ireland as the tycoon owned clubs started to make progress, hopefully they can build on it this year.

League Table

A huge shock as Tobermore finished above Linfield, taking their Champions League spot in the process.

Domestic Cups - things were looking good until we blew the Irish Cup final.

UEFA Super Cup - no idea how this went to extra time, but we got the win we deserved.

FIFA Club World Cup - no problems winning this one.

UEFA Champions League - things were pretty easy this year as we hit form in the latter stages, although the final was fairly tight.

Glentoran in Europe - they really hit back after the recent success of Linfield, just a shame they were a bit unlucky against Real Madrid.

Linfield in Europe - after the success of last season, this was a disaster.

Tobermore in Europe - nothing like last season.

Squad - this is a great squad, but there is room for improvement. I've abandoned the reserves, so this is my entire squad.

Transfers - possibly our quietest season ever for transfers.

Premiership Transfers - it is great to see some of the clubs looking abroad for talent.

Key Player Profiles:

Marcus Bickerstaff - he missed two months through injury, but still scored quite a few.

Martín Fernández - scored plenty while Marcus was injured.

Valery Ryzhov - could well take a first team place soon.

Simon Monteil - a superb midfielder.

Hamilton - has mentioned wanting a new challenge, so may be off at some point.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13   Championship Two         1st         Championship Two, Mid-Ulster and Intermediate Cup winners
2013/14   Championship One         1st         Championship One, Mid-Ulster and Irish Cup winners
2014/15   Carling Premiership      2nd         Irish Cup winners
2015/16   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster and Setanta Cup winners
2016/17   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Irish and Setanta Cup winners
2017/18   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League and Setanta Cup winners
2018/19   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Irish, League and Setanta Cup winners
2019/20   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Irish, Mid-Ulster and Setanta Cup winners
2020/21   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Irish, Mid-Ulster and League Cup winners
2021/22   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish and Setanta Cup winners
2022/23   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish and Setanta Cup winners
2023/24   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish and Setanta Cup winners
2024/25   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, Irish and Setanta Cup winners, Europa League finalists
2025/26   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish and Setanta Cup winners
2026/27   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish and Setanta Cup winners
2027/28   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish and Setanta Cup winners
2028/29   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup and Champions League winners
2029/30   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish and Setanta Cup winners
2030/31   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup and Champions League winners
2031/32   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2032/33   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2033/34   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2034/35   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2035/36   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup and CWC winners, Champions League finalists
2036/37   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup and Europa League winners
2037/38   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup and Champions League winners
2038/39   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2039/40   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2040/41   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup and CWC winners
2041/42   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Setanta Cup and Champions League winners
2042/43   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2043/44   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, CWC and Champions League winners
2044/45   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, Irish, Setanta Cup and CWC winners
2045/46   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, Irish, and Champions League winners
2046/47   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League Cup and CWC winners
2047/48   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, Irish, Setanta Cup and Champions League winners
2048/49   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2049/50   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, League, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2050/51   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2051/52   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster,  League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2052/53   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster,  League, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2053/54   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster,  League, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2054/55   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster,  League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2055/56   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, NextGen series, Mid-Ulster,  Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2056/57   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2057/58   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, Setanta Cup and CWC winners, Champions League finalists
2058/59   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership,  Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup and Champions League winners
2059/60   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership,  Mid-Ulster, League, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners

Next Season

There seems to be some good competition between the four other big clubs in the country, hopefully they can really push forward and start finding some success in Europe.

Hey , could you share the roles of you're players in the diamond tactic? I'm trying to find the right balance and am unsure about a few roles :) How much a year are you spending on wages? Have any other clubs built new stadiums yet or increase the size of their current stadium?

Great read as ever Dafuge.

I was wondering how do you keep so many foreign players on your squad and still meet the player rules for your domestic competition and for the champions league?.

Also when you want to get rid of a player who is maybe coming to the end of his peak how do you deal with letting them go?. Do they get all angry when they go from being a key player to transfer listed and not needed? - do the club and the fans get angry? or do they just trust your judgement after the excellent work you've done for their team.

Hey , could you share the roles of you're players in the diamond tactic? I'm trying to find the right balance and am unsure about a few roles :) How much a year are you spending on wages? Have any other clubs built new stadiums yet or increase the size of their current stadium?

My Tactics

I wouldn't try and copy it though, it really isn't anything special. The only reason for my success is the players I have.

Salary

I keep a small squad and I'm tight on wages, so I don't spend a huge amount more than the others.

Glentoran appear to be the only other club who have built a new stadium, the 26641 capacity 'Glentoran Stadium'.

Great read as ever Dafuge.

I was wondering how do you keep so many foreign players on your squad and still meet the player rules for your domestic competition and for the champions league?.

Also when you want to get rid of a player who is maybe coming to the end of his peak how do you deal with letting them go?. Do they get all angry when they go from being a key player to transfer listed and not needed? - do the club and the fans get angry? or do they just trust your judgement after the excellent work you've done for their team.

There are no foreigner rules for the league, so that ones easy. For the Champions League I sometimes have to leave the odd player out, but I keep a small squad with a few local players in so usually it is not a problem.

I don't hold back when it comes to selling players. I wait until the transfer window is open so if they do get unhappy it isn't for long before they are sold. There's usually a backlash from the fans but it doesn't seem to last.

Reputations

Carling Premiership - 8th in European competitions (3.5 stars) - no change

Northern Ireland - 7th in UEFA coefficients - no change

Northern Ireland - 34th in FIFA rankings - up 29

Bourneview - 1st in UEFA coefficients - no change

Glentoran - 22nd in UEFA coefficients - down 3

Linfield - 2oth in UEFA coefficients - up 2

Newry - 63rd in UEFA coefficients - up 1

Tobermore United - 80th in UEFA coefficients - up 10

It looks like there is very little chance of reclaiming that extra CL spot until the 57/58 season drops off the coefficients as we did badly and Russia had a great year. Looks like we need three strong years in a row.

It's important for Tobermore and Newry to improve their coefficients, so they could get easier opponents in the draw. Amazing thing, these coefficients. Good results lead to easier path to even better results, and all you need is consistency. Same teams repeating year after year. I hate it when some club that is ranked low qualifies for Europe.

Dafuge, could you let me know how you manage to sell players for such high amounts, especially players that probably hold backup or squad player statuses in your team? I've seen £40-60m transfer fees for your players, and in my current FM game, I can't get those sort of figures for players like C. Ronaldo, Rooney or even Messi! Is there something you do to attract the large bids?

Dafuge, could you let me know how you manage to sell players for such high amounts, especially players that probably hold backup or squad player statuses in your team? I've seen £40-60m transfer fees for your players, and in my current FM game, I can't get those sort of figures for players like C. Ronaldo, Rooney or even Messi! Is there something you do to attract the large bids?

Here's a list

Some of them are bids from rich clubs, others are just amounts I've offered them at. None of them would be backup/squad players though, I always try and sell players when they are at the top of their game and are featuring regularly in the first team.

Even when I play Ronaldo and Messi in the vast majority of games, they hardly ever attract attention, and even if I offer them out, most clubs won't bid because of the wages. I guess the trick is to buy young, buy cheap, put on lowish wages, train up, then sell high. That's why your youngsters sell, and that's why the Ronaldo's and Messi's don't, I guess.

Have you noticed an increase in the frequency of bids/the values of bids as the game has progressed - do you reckon teams are more willing to offer £50m in 2060 than in 2012?

Also, final question - did you get any stick from fans or players for selling your key players?

Even when I play Ronaldo and Messi in the vast majority of games, they hardly ever attract attention, and even if I offer them out, most clubs won't bid because of the wages. I guess the trick is to buy young, buy cheap, put on lowish wages, train up, then sell high. That's why your youngsters sell, and that's why the Ronaldo's and Messi's don't, I guess.

Have you noticed an increase in the frequency of bids/the values of bids as the game has progressed - do you reckon teams are more willing to offer £50m in 2060 than in 2012?

Also, final question - did you get any stick from fans or players for selling your key players?

That could be it, I never pay out hige wages (around £35k p/w max) which may attract more bids.

It's really hard for me to tell if the bids have increased as in 2012 I did not have the players to sell for those srts of prices. The bids have certainly increased as my club has grown, but I don't think the date has anything to do with it.

The fans always complain about losing favourite players, but they soon get over it. I sometimes get players complaining about player sales, but I often end up replacing them which keeps them happy again.

Daf, first of all what a career! As usual you have inspired me when all seemed lost! Secondly, why does the number of relegation places keep changing? Is it due to the amount of European qualifiers you have for such a small league??

Daf, first of all what a career! As usual you have inspired me when all seemed lost! Secondly, why does the number of relegation places keep changing? Is it due to the amount of European qualifiers you have for such a small league??
There's a playoff with the league below to decide a relegation/promotion place.

We have the following in the group stages:

Champions League: Bourneview, Glentoran, Tobermore

Europa League: Linfield, Newry, Cliftonville, Dungannon

Dungannon failed to make the top half split in the Premiership last season, but have just knocked out Celtic to get to the group stage :D

Bourneview Young Men - Carling Premiership - 2060/61

Things are getting more competitive in Northern Ireland, so hopefully the performances in Europe can improve.

League Table

There was a great fight between 2nd and 4th, with Glentoran missing out on the Champions League this time. Not quite sure what happened to Newry though.

Domestic Cups - just the one loss, in the League Cup.

UEFA Super Cup - this game was a lot closer than it should have been.

FIFA Club World Cup - Boca were terrible, no idea how we didn't score more.

UEFA Champions League - we weren't great in the group stage, but things got really interesting later on. Just a shame the historical final was so one sided.

Glentoran in Europe - they were flying in Europe this year, and came close to knocking us out and reaching the final.

Linfield in Europe - another poor Europa League season. Newry, Cliftonville and Dungannon also made the group stages but Newry were the only team to get out of the group (then lost to Malaga).

Tobermore in Europe - a superb season as they managed to go one better than bot Glentoran and Linfield have done in the past.

Squad - the squad is in great shape at the moment.

Transfers - a fair bit of action this year as I made a few changes.

Premiership Transfers - we dominated the transfer action this year.

Key Player Profiles:

Marcus Bickerstaff - he missed another couple of months through injury, but he approaching half way to his target of 1000.

Carlos Goossens - I splashed the cash on him, although he didn't quite live up to expectations.

Ibán - he impressed again when stepping in due to injury.

Gerban Idrissi - he was the replacement for Hamilton, and seems to be scoring lots.

Martín Fernández - dependable as ever.

Career Overview

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13   Championship Two         1st         Championship Two, Mid-Ulster and Intermediate Cup winners
2013/14   Championship One         1st         Championship One, Mid-Ulster and Irish Cup winners
2015/16   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster and Setanta Cup winners
2016/17   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Irish and Setanta Cup winners
2017/18   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League and Setanta Cup winners
2018/19   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Irish, League and Setanta Cup winners
2019/20   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Irish, Mid-Ulster and Setanta Cup winners
2020/21   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Irish, Mid-Ulster and League Cup winners
2021/22   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish and Setanta Cup winners
2022/23   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish and Setanta Cup winners
2023/24   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish and Setanta Cup winners
2024/25   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, Irish and Setanta Cup winners, Europa League finalists
2025/26   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish and Setanta Cup winners
2026/27   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish and Setanta Cup winners
2027/28   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish and Setanta Cup winners
2028/29   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup and Champions League winners
2029/30   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish and Setanta Cup winners
2030/31   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup and Champions League winners
2031/32   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2032/33   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2033/34   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2034/35   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2035/36   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup and CWC winners, Champions League finalists
2036/37   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup and Europa League winners
2037/38   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup and Champions League winners
2038/39   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2039/40   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2040/41   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup and CWC winners
2041/42   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Setanta Cup and Champions League winners
2042/43   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2043/44   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, CWC and Champions League winners
2044/45   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, Irish, Setanta Cup and CWC winners
2045/46   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, Irish, and Champions League winners
2046/47   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, League Cup and CWC winners
2047/48   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Mid-Ulster, Irish, Setanta Cup and Champions League winners
2048/49   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2049/50   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, League, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2050/51   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2051/52   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster,  League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2052/53   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster,  League, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2053/54   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster,  League, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2054/55   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster,  League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2055/56   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, NextGen series, Mid-Ulster,  Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2056/57   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2057/58   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, Intermediate, Mid-Ulster, Setanta Cup and CWC winners, Champions League finalists
2058/59   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership,  Mid-Ulster, League, Irish, Setanta Cup and Champions League winners
2059/60   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership,  Mid-Ulster, League, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2060/61   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership,  Mid-Ulster, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners

Next Season

Things couldn't have gone much better for Northern Ireland this year, I can't wait to see what this has done for our coefficients.

Reputations

Carling Premiership - 9th in European competitions (3.5 stars) - down 1

Glentoran - 23rd in UEFA coefficients - down 1

Linfield - 28th in UEFA coefficients - down 8

Newry - 58th in UEFA coefficients - up 5

Tobermore United - 42nd in UEFA coefficients - up 38

It wasn't enough to climb to 6th and that extra CL spot, but it could happen in two years time. We might even have a chance of making 5th if things go well. Not quite sure how the league reputation has managed to drop though :confused:

Not always a good thing. That 8th team will most likely fail to do well, and total coeffiecients will be divided with 8, instead of 7. :(

That's the big problem we have, we have five strong clubs but the rest are fairly awful.

We need more tycoons :D

How come portadown didnt get the next european spot

It just skips right past them and gives it to Ballamena

The spot came from the fair play league, so I'm assuming Ballymena had the best fair play record of the eligible teams.

How come portadown didnt get the next european spot

It just skips right past them and gives it to Ballamena

The spot came from the fair play league, so I'm assuming Ballymena had the best fair play record of the eligible teams.

Yep, exactly as Dafuge says. If your league wins a Fair Play spot, the highest non European competition qualified team gets the spot.

Is detail level for Europa League set to All?

No, it isn't. Detail levels are set to the absolute minimum. What sort of difference do you think that would make? Would it help the NI clubs if I turned it on?

From my knowledge, when set to minimum the most important factor that determines the result of the game is reputation. I am not sure if changing it would help the NI clubs though.

Did it take breaking into the top ten of European competitions for your players default values to be on par with the other large leagues?

Vukojevic was worth £34m when NI was 13th in the rankings, but the values generally seem to improve as the reputation of the club/league did.

Bourneview Young Men - Carling Premiership - 2061/62

Northern Ireland had a great time last season in Europe, so we wanted more of the same.

League Table

The top half is becoming more competitive, which is great.

Domestic Cups - the only loss was due to international call ups.

UEFA Super Cup - an easy win.

FIFA Club World Cup - it took a while, but we got the win we deserved.

UEFA Champions League - we breezed through the group stage, but things got interesting in the knockout rounds. The final was a classic.

Glentoran in Europe - useless.

Linfield in Europe - pretty good, apart from the odd shocker.

Tobermore in Europe - it was a miracle that they finished third, but they did well to get another win after that.

Squad - in great shape.

Transfers - a few switches, and one record breaking transfer.

Premiership Transfers - Newry and Tobermore spending big once again.

Key Player Profiles:

Marcus Bickerstaff - injuries held him back once again, but he's still banging them in.

Kamil Moreau - I went crazy and blew my transfer policy, thinking he was the nuts. He started slowly but did pretty well. Just not £55m well.

Gareth Hudson - only played the less important games but made a huge impact.

Carlos Goossens - a superb support striker.

Martín Fernández - the dependable striker.

Career Overview

2060/61   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership,  Mid-Ulster, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners
2061/62   Carling Premiership      1st         Premiership, League, Irish, Setanta Cup, CWC and Champions League winners

Next Season

We could really do with the tycoon owned clubs making a regular impact in Europe.

Strange how Glentoran did so well in the league just to fall straight away in Europe.

Seeing the date makes me depressed that I'll probably never see the WPL as a major international league if it's taken you this long to get Bourneview here :(

Great read as always though!

Reputations

Carling Premiership - 7th in European competitions (3.5 stars) - up 2

Glentoran - 23rd in UEFA coefficients - no change

Linfield - 24th in UEFA coefficients - up 4

Newry - 75th in UEFA coefficients - down 17

Tobermore United - 33rd in UEFA coefficients - up 9

The league standings are looking good now I think it's because of the extra help of the tycoon owned clubs

They have made a huge difference, I just hope they stick around for long enough.

They could also do with building some new grounds, Tobermore are still playing in a 1000 capacity stadium :D

Hey dafuge, I've been following your many careers for a while, I was wondering if you have thought of any plans for FM13 yet, or are you going to decide nearer the time?

I haven't got anything in mind really, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

Maybe get Rangers back up through the leagues and to be the best in europe?

I imagine that will be quite a popular choice, but it doesn't really appeal to me. I prefer to take a small club with no history up through the leagues, so I can really build the club up from nothing.

Archived