having some problems

No problem. (I think I may have accidentally deleted my previous reply!)

So is your display running incorrectly or is it that you just want to update your drivers? If your display is fine then the restore cd is useless. You only need that if your display goes wrong. If you just want to update your drivers then this will work for you: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Scan.aspx

the nvidia link you gave me thats the one ive been going on it keeps making my pc freeze and my internet explorer comes up with a error saying end program now, the advanced care tool i downloded came with game booster and that has detected the driver i needed and it downloaded of the nvidia site with no problems very strange

I'm no expert but I think it may be your processor. Your video card is 512mb which should be ok (on low settings - eg crowd /weather effects off + quality set to low). 3.5 ram is a half decent amount as well.

Does it still run choppy with all the graphics set to low under the preferences screen?

I have a graphics card comparable to yours but a quad core processor (yours is dual core) and 8gb of ram and I can't run the ME on full settings. It does run smooth on low though.

It sort or begs the question that the Match Engine requires far too much graphics power. If I can run call of duty on decent settings on my computer but not the FM match engine, that seems a bit odd to me considering the ME isn't all that impressive graphically.

i run mine on auto select with all the options ticked except for field depth, the problem im having is a white or sometimes black rectangle box as wide as the screen rolling down the screen every so often its very annoying im thinking of just sticking to 2d, this was gonna be the year i switch to 3d

Archived