FM2012: Newcastle United thread - Triumphing by brave defending.....well maybe!

DandyDon

Season Review "Bobby's Way"

Basically the reason for the name is on this save I've tried to do something different. By that I'm focusing on youth and I'm either going to use players brought up for the youth team or by British only players to see how far I can get, and normally I tend to sell the youngsters that start with us such as Streete, Tavernier, Sammy Ameobi etc as I can normally bring in better players for their age with much higher potential.

As normally happens I started out the season quite poorly and conceding a lot of goals, once my team get used to the tactics the results always improve. I've went for a 4-2-3-1 playing inverted wingers and Cabaye as my playmaker playing just off the striker.

Transfers In

Jack Butland

Robbie Cotton

Nathaniel Clyne (bought for £5 million in the January transfer window)

Luke Shaw

Nathan Redmond (bought in January)

Wilfried Zaha

Denny Welbeck on loan (broke his foot so missed the first four months of the season but was a revelation playing as AML for me).

Transfers Out

Tim Krul to Man City. Sold him because I wanted to have Butland starting from the off as I didn't want to stall his development

Demba Ba to Liverpool for £10 million in January as well. He wanted a new contract and I told him no so he put in a transfer request.

I've got Ryan Bertrand, Steven Caulker and Harry Kane joining me when the transfer window re-opens too.

Premier League

As you can see I managed to finish fourth and qualify for the Champions League.

barclayspremierleagueovc.png

Cup Competitions

I played all of my backup players in all of my cup games for them to gain some experience. I got beat in the FA Cup Semi-Final off Spurs and lost to Everton on penalties in the League Cup final. Marseille also beat me 6-1 on aggregate in the Europa League.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked Newcastle to start a game with the other day, and I've made it to February, and it's going fairly well. I started off making a few free transfer signings, bringing in Thomas Hitzelsburger and Mikael Silvestre, got Welbeck in on loan, Maynor Figueroa for £6m and signed Christian Rodriguez for a bargain £1.4m. I also went about getting rid of as many fringe players as I could, with Xisco, Taylor, Perch, Ranger, Sammy Ameobi and a load of others going out, mainly on loans. This left me with a starting line-up of:

----------------------------------------Krul-----------------------------------

-Simpson/Santon-----Collocini--------------Taylor------Santon/Figueroa---

-------------------------Tiote/Hitz------------Cabaye-----------------------

----Ben Arfa--------------------------------------------Rodriguez-------------

------------------------Welbeck--------------Cisse/Ba-------------------------

It's safe to say it's going pretty well. After 24 games, I'm 3rd, 6 points behind City, with a game in hand. Also smashed the Europa League, in a group which featured Inter (who got knocked out), winning 5 out of 6. Danny Welbeck has been remarkable. From 31 games he has 36 goals, with 21 in 20 in the league; only the ridiculously awesome Podolski has more (31 from 25). We've had a bit of a slump of late in the league, as we were leading for 3 weeks, but I'm still pretty happy. Hoping to finish the season well, push for the title, and secure Champions League football for the 2nd season.

If we make the CL, I will need to improve the squad though, and pray I can either get Welbeck on loan again, or organise a permanent deal. Having only 3 genuinely good centre midfielders is also not enough, especially when Tiote is playing awfully, and keeps getting injured. I would love to take Gylfi from Spurs if he's still unhappy, but failing that, I'll hope for a good enough transfer budget to buy Christian Eriksen. Loving this team, one of my most enjoyable saves for a while!

• 2 weeks later...
Alright folks, how everyone is getting reasonably excited about the impending arrival of FM13! I wanted to know if there was a plan for an NUFC 2013 thread? Don your effort for this thread has been nothing short of epic and hugely appreciated. Any plans to take it on again?

Cheers Nick,

might let someone else have a go, partly as I'm having some internet issues with me broadband at home and I have a bit of a pile up of PC games that I need to finish, so might be a wee while before I have a chance to get stuck in on FM13. (Skyrim (still), Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Kingdoms of Amalur, Arkham Asylum & City to name a few :eek:) Haven't been on FM much at all over the summer after the corruption of my last Newcastle save and a glitch with a new stadium on my Swansea save. (According to Steam I've got 1260 hours on FM12 though,so I reckon I got my moneys worth :D)

Still I have already ordered FM13,and a Newcastle save with that current squad should be very interesting. First port of call to my mind will be buying a central defender to have proper cover/competition for Colo & Taylor. Look forward to hearing what everyone else does come the start of November :thup:

Cheers Don, like i say you've done brilliantly with this thread and i'm sure i'm not the only one who appreciates your efforts. tommonufc, all the best with this mate - can't wait to see it up and running. Howay the lads!!

Just realised I've got access to the beta....doh! Was thinking I was still waiting on a seperate activation code for beta access when I was sent it the day the beta went live.

Might just have to give it a sneaky wee trial when I get home from work.

Cheers Don, like i say you've done brilliantly with this thread and i'm sure i'm not the only one who appreciates your efforts. tommonufc, all the best with this mate - can't wait to see it up and running. Howay the lads!!

I'd echo these sentiments, really enjoyed posting in this thread over the previous year DandyDon - brilliant work.

As a couple have spotted, I've plumped to put out the Newcastle United thread for FM13.

I've nailed down around 75-80% of it now, but unfortunately it's not going to be out until the release of the demo - as I haven't signed up for the Beta release, so will be a bit later in getting the game - taking a look at the players, getting the screenshots and putting together some analyses across a wide range of the club in FM.

Open to suggestions for anything you'd like to be included, featured or commented on in the thread, as well as suggestions for a whitty, clever thread name too... fire away For now, here's a preview of what I've been working on...

Playing Squad

Over many years Newcastle United would think nothing of spending large sums of money in an attempt to bring glory to St. James Park. This would see some iconic signings made - Asprilla, Shearer, Robert, Owen; but would also see some less than wise choices made - Albert Luque, Jean-Alain Boumsong, Patrick Kluivert. Unfortunately it would appear that the latter category of signing would far outweigh the previous, and in doing so would begin to hamstring the club debt, huge wage bills and more often that not a squad of players in which the hunger and desire to play for the black and white shirt could be seriously called into question.

A relegation in 2009 from the Premier League would prove to be the catalyst for change. Days of throwing money at the club that was seen during Freddy Sheppard's tenure as chairman where a think of the past with controversial owner Mike Ashley. Ashley made his millions in shrewd investments in the sportswear industry, and would carry across a similar approach of careful business decisions in the running of a football club he once declared a 'mistake in buying'.

A mantra was set to build a side from young, hungry players, procured through careful and meticulous scouting by a network headed by Chief Scout Graham Carr - no more ageing stars commanding high salaries, that would inevitably disappointing on the pitch. Newcastle would return to the Premier League at the first time of asking, and would begin the re-building process of the squad. Cheick Tiote would be the first player from such fruitful scouting work, despite just returning from the World Cup in South Africa that summer, seemingly unknown Ivorian central midfielder arrived from Dutch side FC Twente for a sum of £3.5M.

During the first year back in the top flight it was clear how owner Mike Ashley wanted to Newcastle United to be run - Andy Carroll was sold for a British record £35M to Liverpool, a deal now lauded as excellent business, and would even go on to charge Liverpool interest on unpaid installments from part of the deal. This money was promised to be reinvested within the squad, but despite no imminent replacements or spending, Ashley, Pardew and Carr would bide them time and take the transfer window by storm after cementing their footing back in the Premier League.

The summer of 2011 saw the sale of senior players Kevin Nolan, and Joey Barton - two figures deemed to high too higher station within the teams running, in efforts to build a squad conducive to success. More excellent work was seen when French international Yohan Cabaye was recruited from then Ligue 1 Champions, Lille for a fee reported to be around £4.3M. The rest of the Premier League would begin to sit up and take further notice of Newcastle's work in the transfer market. Demba Ba would arrive on a free transfer from relegated West Ham; doubts over the players fitness saw Stoke opt against the Senegalese front man, but Newcastle would offer him a heavily incentivised contract to cover their backs in the event of the player breaking down - something that has previously cost the club millions in such cases of Alan Smith and Michael Owen. Another player, Davide Santon would be signed from Inter Milan that summer on the back of fitness doubts. An Italian international, Seria A and Champions League winner, a full-back once heralded as the 'new Maldini'. Injuries had hampered his still young career at Inter, and Newcastle would seize opportunity on this in a deal of £5M. He would be integrated into the team slowly and surely by Pardew, into a team that would continue to stretch an unbeaten start of 11 games to the campaign.

By the January window of 2012 it was clear that Newcastle had invested heavily into a scouting system that was providing young, and cost effective talent from across Europe, and it was wondered where their next buy would come from. Pappis Cisse would be this man. A player linked with the club as Andy Carroll's direct replacement 12 months previous, would join from struggling German side Freiburg. A year ago it was said that his price would have been north of £15M, but Newcastle would bide their time in the pursuit of financial stability and finally replace Carroll a year later for a much lower fee of £8M for Cisse.

Latest work in the transfer window has seen Newcastle bring in midfielder Vurnon Anita from Ajax. A 23-year old Dutch International that would be too joined by Gael Bigirimana, and Romain Amalfitano from Coventry City and Remis respectivly. After returning Newcastle to a European front Alan Pardew has assembled a squad filled with talent, albeit with questionable depth, but most certainly a side that will strike fear into any team in the Premier League when at full-strength and full form. A side that will need to maintain such success as seen in 2011/12 season if it is able to satisfy the ambitions, and keep hold of such stars as Hatem Ben Arfa, Yohan Cabaye, Cheick Tiote, Demba Ba and Papiss Cisse. The future looks considerably bright on Tyneside after emerging from the gloom that had shrouded the club since the departure of Sir Bobby, and their is a real sense that the highs of the Keegan years is on the cusp of emulation under Pardew; and that Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Ba can become the modern day entertainers, following in the footsteps of Ginola, Beardsley and Ferdinand et al.

the-united-players-line-up-for-club-photographer-ian-horrocks-at-the-training-ground-yesterday-789943691.jpg

Goalkeepers

Tim Krul #1

Steve Harper #37

Rob Elliot #21

Defenders

Fabricio Coloccini #2 (Captain)

Davide Santon #3

Danny Simpson #5

Mike Williamson #6

James Perch #14

Ryan Taylor #16

Steven Taylor #27

Shane Ferguson #31

James Tavenier #34

Midfielders

Yohan Cabaye #4

Vurnon Anita #8

Hatem Ben-Arfa #10

Dan Gosling #15

Romain Amalfitano #17

Jonas Gutierrez #18 (vice-captain)

Gael Bigirimana #20

Sylvain Marveaux #22

Cheick Tiote #24

Gabriel Obertan #25

Haris Vuckic #29

Mehdi Abeid #39

Strikers

Papiss Cisse #9

Demba Ba #19

Shola Ameobi #23

Sammy Ameobi #28

Looking good Tommo :thup:

EDIT: Messing around with the beta at the moment and I've so far got Alan Dzagoev to agree to sign on a free contract when his deal with CSKA Moscow expires so he'll be joining in January. Also snapped up one of the young Scandanavian defenders mentioned in another thread - Stefan Strandberg from Rosenborg for £900,000. I like the feedback from the Chairman and Board where they not only expect you to deliver certain expectations in terms of league position, but also playing style and transfer dealings. (Ashley wants attacking play and an emphasis on signing younger players with good potential in case you couldn't guess)

EDIT EDIT: Also snapped up another defender Jores Okore (John Carver rates him as 4.5 stars for potential) which means I now have Colo and Taylor as main centre back pairing with Okore and Strandberg as understudies. With Joao Perchinho also availabe as cover I reckon I might transfer list Williamson, see if I can get a nibble.

At first look at the beta, I have signed a few back up players - Anthony Vanden Borre on a free transfer as back up to Simmo. Vaclac Kadlec £5m as back up to Cisse and Ba. Ryan Bertrand £6m (deadline day) to compete with Santon/toying with Santon on right and Bertrand on left

Any idea when the demo is actually out? I'm really interested to read Tommo's analysis of the squad.

Almost into December on my beta save and so far I've been a bit unlucky with injuries to both Ba and Cisse, so haven't been able to call on either for a solid run of games. Ben Arfa is just evil when he's in form, dancing past defenders on a regular basis and Romain Amalfitano has been bit of a surprise hit for me so far (5 goals from 6(5) appearances)

I didnt think there was a demo - just a BETA to make you pre order it. The full game is released next Friday so a demo would seem stupid now, no?

Beta access was the incentive to pre-purchase. Pretty sure the forum moderators mentioned there was still a demo planned, though it does seem to be pretty late to release one.

tommonufc - Any chance you could start the thread a bit earlier and save space for you analysis and bits.

Been playing since beta relseae and have won the league in the first season and narrowly missed out on the FA Cup with a 2-0 defeat to Spurs. Would like to start posting some pictures.

tommonufc - Any chance you could start the thread a bit earlier and save space for you analysis and bits.

Been playing since beta relseae and have won the league in the first season and narrowly missed out on the FA Cup with a 2-0 defeat to Spurs. Would like to start posting some pictures.

Personally I'd prefer it if he waits till he has the demo and can do the big shiny reveal all at the same time :D

Post your pics and updates in here for now mate, that way you can just cut and paste them into the new thread once Tommo puts it up. I'd be interested in reading them :thup:

Getting pretty caught up there Darren :D....the 'Yes!' when Sunderland's goal was chalked off made me chuckle.

Lol, yes did get a bit excited watching that back. Passionate when it comes to these derby games!

Awesome start to the beta! Looking forward to seeing who you signed and what formation you setup with.

I'm starting a game as Newcastle in FM12, patch 12.2.2, and instead of offering all the players for random amounts and repeating until I hit the magic number and get bids, I was wondering if anyone who had played Newcastle before knew the maximum amount for each of the Newcastle players that I could sell them for. I'm planning on keeping Ben Arfa and Steven Taylor and Demba Ba, but otherwise I will probably sell everyone else, maybe not Cisse but I'll see. I'd like to know how much I should offer each specific player for.

Also, on another topic, is there any way to get the board to enhance the training facilities, youth facilities, etc etc, expand the stadium. There are so many dialogue options, is there a magic combo for each, or no?

EDIT: So far I have received a 7.25M bid (pounds) for Vuckic from Real Madrid, and 5.75M for Danny Simpson from Wolves. Are these the max I can get for each player? Also still need to know what to ask for for every other player besides the three mentioned.

Also it's FM12 Im asking about not FM13 just to clarify.

Also for those that are here because they are Newcastle fans, not just because they picked the team on chance in FM like I did because their reputation etc seemed like the best fit for the challenge Im looking for, just wanted to say I have nothing against your players, have never even seen most of them play in real life, so wanting to sell them all has nothing to do with your team in real life. It's just how I like to play no matter what team I start with, I usually sell the whole team and build my own. In fact it says something about your team that Im keeping Taylor, Ben Arfa, and Demba Ba and maybe even Cisse, I usually keep no one.

If everyone who played Newcastle could just look at their transfer history for the first transfer season and post how much you sold various players for, then we could compare and contrast and see how much was the max someone got for each player, and that would have saved me about 12 hours and counting, so please post away if possible.

Also, Im coming from FM10 where all your transfer revenue went to your transfer budget... now in FM12, I noticed im only getting 50% on newcastle? Is that normal?? That's so damn low!

Have a look through this thread - there are 23 pages. You'll see plenty of transfer history talk and screenshots.

Tried that through about 10 pages, found very little info on the first transfer window. Also, I am trying to stay away from player SIGNING recommendations, as in hearing about who people signed, and I saw a lot more of that, which I didnt want ruined.

So I could still very much use the info you've had in your game and others of just the selling of players in the first transfer window. How much did you get for everyone?

On another topic, do you guys think I should sell Tim Krul for 3mil up front, 3mil over 48 months? The question is whether there is a better goaltender available to Newcastle in transfer window one? Krul has 18 reflexes, 15 positioning, rushing out 15, and one on one 17s. I mean there are not many goaltenders at all with over 15 in all those areas. His decisions is only 10, handling 12, but still, anticipation 16... He seems like maybe one of the best goaltenders in the game, except my scouts are just saying he's pretty good, not a star.

What do you guys think?

On another topic, do you guys think I should sell Tim Krul for 3mil up front, 3mil over 48 months? The question is whether there is a better goaltender available to Newcastle in transfer window one? Krul has 18 reflexes, 15 positioning, rushing out 15, and one on one 17s. I mean there are not many goaltenders at all with over 15 in all those areas. His decisions is only 10, handling 12, but still, anticipation 16... He seems like maybe one of the best goaltenders in the game, except my scouts are just saying he's pretty good, not a star.

What do you guys think?

I wouldn't sell Krul for that price, keep him for a few seasons and he develops a bit. There are better keepers out there, but not many and they cost a fortune.

I wouldn't sell Krul for that price, keep him for a few seasons and he develops a bit. There are better keepers out there, but not many and they cost a fortune.

Thanks for the opinion mate, I think I will take your advice. Hopefully I can manage enough transfer funds without selling him. The first two guys I sold, got offers on right away at the beginning of the window, Vuckic from my reserve team and maybe Danny Simpson, got 7.25M up front for the first, 5.75M up front for the second.

Since, Im offering to sell much better players, but every offer is over 48 months, so it gets me almost no transfer funds. I dont get why the first two got up front payments but now no one will give me a direct payment for anyone. Is it because I started offering players on other teams 48 months payment offers? Does it like react to what you do? Even though the teams I offered to aren't the ones offering for my players? Is it like some AI thing?

Thanks for the opinion mate, I think I will take your advice. Hopefully I can manage enough transfer funds without selling him. The first two guys I sold, got offers on right away at the beginning of the window, Vuckic from my reserve team and maybe Danny Simpson, got 7.25M up front for the first, 5.75M up front for the second.

Since, Im offering to sell much better players, but every offer is over 48 months, so it gets me almost no transfer funds. I dont get why the first two got up front payments but now no one will give me a direct payment for anyone. Is it because I started offering players on other teams 48 months payment offers? Does it like react to what you do? Even though the teams I offered to aren't the ones offering for my players? Is it like some AI thing?

Might depend on how late in the transfer window you are as well, some of the clubs might have already splashed a bit of cash on other targets and not have the capital for upfront payments. Or they could have tight fisted chairmen :D

Might depend on how late in the transfer window you are as well, some of the clubs might have already splashed a bit of cash on other targets and not have the capital for upfront payments. Or they could have tight fisted chairmen :D

Yeah thats a good point, maybe its because its later. I mean its later July now. Its possible for sure, no way to be sure.

What is the reliance on exactly what others got for each player. We will all get around the same price for each player, but it will depend and vary from save to save; and what happens if you find out we've sold Danny Simpson for example for £1M more than you have - are you going to restart your whole save because of this?

There is more than enough info regarding player sales and how much guys have sold for throughout this thread, it's not a question of avoiding signing recomendations - the info your looking for is there, just you've got to look for it a bit.

Go sell your players, go buy some. Simples.

By the way, in case anyone else wanted to know, since no one was able to help me I've spent literally about 12 hours to find these out... SPOILER, HERE IS HOW MUCH MONEY NEWCASTLE'S PLAYERS WERE SOLD FOR IN MY GAME IN TRANSFER WINDOW ONE OF FM12. THESE ARE EITHER THE MAX YOU CAN SELL THEM FOR OR CLOSE BECAUSE I REALLY SCROLLED DOWN FROM LIKE 20M ON ALL OF THEM TO WHERE THEY ULTIMATELY GOT OFFERS, EXCEPT FOR VUCKIC AND DANNY SIMPSON WHO GOT THEIR OFFERS RIGHT AWAY EVEN THOUGH I ASKED FOR WAY MORE, THATS JUST WHAT I GOT, and then the lower offers obviously didnt start with 20 million on Moyo or whatever.

Coloccini you can get bids for when you ask for 9.5M

Jonas you can get bids for when you ask for 10M, possibly even 10.25 I think

Tione you can get 9.75M, possibly 10M (these are all over 48 months though). Oh, but to clarify, through rejecting the initial 48 month offers (like 1Mil up front, 9.1 mil over 48 month types for Jonas, for example), and then asking for 2.5mil up front and 7.5m over 48 instead, I was able to get that, and then 2/7.75 or something or 2/8M for Tione.

Vuckic got me 7.25M

Danny Simpson 5.75M

James Perch I was able to get 3.6M through all sorts of player appearances and 48 months and all that stuff that Bolton put in their offer

Blackpool paid 725K for for Yven Moyo

Seeing as you only get 50% of any transfer revenue and your selling all your players over 48 months, it is a complete waste of time. You will have next to nothing in your transfer kitty and a much weakened squad.

BTW i get £4m for Perch everytime.

Thanks for the info!

Actually it changed to 100% after I sold another player, i dont know why. Maybe i had to get to a certain number of total cash before they gave me 100%. Anyway now I have 20 million in transfer funds, before selling Coloccini, and I will buy everyone over 48 months as well to balance it out, so that's 80 mil. It's definitely worth it as I started with 3mil or 12 mil over 48 months. Ive gone from 12 to 80.

Was it worth the time wasted? No. SI really needs to get on top of that. Your scouts tell you how much to bid to BUY players...they really need to introduce a feature where they have that when you OFFER your OWN players, even just a ballpark, "this is the highest anyone might bid," so you know the ceiling, and you might get a bid or you might not, but at least you know then that you only have to lower it a couple mil at most, and you're going to get a bite. It gives you that ballpark to work off of right away as opposed to me wasting hours and hours having to go down from way too high just in case I get a bid to finally getting there.

Also the 20 mil is not just before Coloccini, but I still have about 25% of the budget bar I can move to the transfer side.

By the way, in case anyone else wanted to know, since no one was able to help me I've spent literally about 12 hours to find these out... SPOILER, HERE IS HOW MUCH MONEY NEWCASTLE'S PLAYERS WERE SOLD FOR IN MY GAME IN TRANSFER WINDOW ONE OF FM12. THESE ARE EITHER THE MAX YOU CAN SELL THEM FOR OR CLOSE BECAUSE I REALLY SCROLLED DOWN FROM LIKE 20M ON ALL OF THEM TO WHERE THEY ULTIMATELY GOT OFFERS, EXCEPT FOR VUCKIC AND DANNY SIMPSON WHO GOT THEIR OFFERS RIGHT AWAY EVEN THOUGH I ASKED FOR WAY MORE, THATS JUST WHAT I GOT, and then the lower offers obviously didnt start with 20 million on Moyo or whatever.

Coloccini you can get bids for when you ask for 9.5M

Jonas you can get bids for when you ask for 10M, possibly even 10.25 I think

Tione you can get 9.75M, possibly 10M (these are all over 48 months though). Oh, but to clarify, through rejecting the initial 48 month offers (like 1Mil up front, 9.1 mil over 48 month types for Jonas, for example), and then asking for 2.5mil up front and 7.5m over 48 instead, I was able to get that, and then 2/7.75 or something or 2/8M for Tione.

Vuckic got me 7.25M

Danny Simpson 5.75M

James Perch I was able to get 3.6M through all sorts of player appearances and 48 months and all that stuff that Bolton put in their offer

Blackpool paid 725K for for Yven Moyo

Don't post in caps. Its rude.

What do you expect? The prices you got are good imo. You want to get rid of them so teams are never going to pay you full price. Simpels really.

Don't post in caps. Its rude.

What do you expect? The prices you got are good imo. You want to get rid of them so teams are never going to pay you full price. Simpels really.

1. When people say "Spoiler" on the internet, it is customary to put it in caps, so people really see it and register it so they can avoid getting anything spoiled. That's why the spoiler warning and the description of what the spoiler is warning about is in caps. I did it for the benefit of the people here that don't want it spoiled, to make sure they can see it. It was more work to do it, I had to hit the caps key and then unhit it, but I did it because it's what's expected and considerate on the internet. I don't know why you called it rude.

2. I didn't expect anything. I wasn't asking if the prices were realistic, or arguing that it's not realistic. FM is unrealistic is many other ways that I know about, but Im no expert on what Newcastle's players would go for in real life if they were all transfer listed, so I have no qualms there. The point is that Im trying to get the most $ possible, and was curious what prices other players were able to get. I wasn't asking for the rationale on why I got those prices (although the 48 month payments seem weird to me, both that I get so many of them, and that other teams will take them from me without asking me to up the price at all. If a player costs 20 million up front, I can change that to 20 million over 48 months, and it still gets accepted. Dont think thats realistic, but that wasnt the focus of my posts in this thread.

I'm lost. What was your purpose in this venture - sell all the sides players, and proceed to tell us all how much they can be sold for? on last years game I might add..

No, that wasn't the purpose. I was asking how much they could be sold for, to help me with my game, but since no one else posted that information and I had to spend hours figuring it out myself, after I figured it out myself I decided I would post it for everyone else, in case someone else came along like me who wanted the information, then it would be there for them, even though no one posted it for me. I was trying to be helpful.

Archived