FM12: Málaga Club de Fútbol - Barça & Real? Who?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nevermind I found it, Do I change it to foreground sugar-daddy?

Also, is there anything else I should be changing?

Seeing that you said that... ;) I've finally gotten around to doing it but, better late than never.

I assume you've downloaded one of these before Malikoi but, incase you havn't follow this simple step.

1) Download this file and place it in here;

C:\Users\*YourName*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\Editor Data

If you havn't got a 'Editor Data' file, just simply make one :) Enjoy!

Seeing that you said that... ;)

I've finally gotten around to doing it but, better late than never.

Llew_Arshavin23's Málaga Foreground Sugardaddy fix

I assume you've downloaded one of these before Malikoi but, incase you havn't follow this simple step.

1. Download this file and place it in here;

C:\Users\*YourName*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\Editor Data

If you havn't got a 'Editor Data' file, just simply make one :)

Enjoy!

You are the man Llew If I never leave Malaga for the whole save then It is all your fault :lol:

Haha thanks Llew! But I started the game up already before you posted that, is there any other changes other than the sugar-daddy fix?

Edit: Also thinking you should put that in one of your OP's with a brief explanation of why you've done it? :)

Just thought I would let you guys know my future plans for my Malaga Squad

1. Remove all players over 30 & replace with young Spanish Players.

2. Reduce the wage bill to a acceptable level (so I can Hopefully make a Profit every Month).

3. Make sure my squad Has a sufficient amount of players to fill each position which will help in squad rotation.

4. Have A 5 year project where I turn Malaga into a Profit making club that can dominate all competitions.

Let me know what you think guys, also let me know of other things I could maybe add to my list :thup:

Well, a brief update as I rather slowly, as I always do, chug my way through pre-season. I've played 2 games so far, against Serie A's Juventus and Fiorentina, but more on that to come in my full pre-season update.

Anyway, one pleasing thing that I have seen this pre-season is the boards' welcoming interest to the development of youth;

plannedyouthfacilitiesd.png

Seeing that my policy will consist largely of youth, this is a promising development :thup:

Might have my Pre-Season update on here by tonight but, I'm not promising anything. I'm liking this save already :D

Well, a brief update as I rather slowly, as I always do, chug my way through pre-season. I've played 2 games so far, against Serie A's Juventus and Fiorentina, but more on that to come in my full pre-season update.

Anyway, one pleasing thing that I have seen this pre-season is the boards' welcoming interest to the development of youth;

Seeing that my policy will consist largely of youth, this is a promising development :thup:

Might have my Pre-Season update on here by tonight but, I'm not promising anything. I'm liking this save already :D

Funny how Getting a youth facilities upgrade makes a save amazing :p

One of the first things I did, I am hoping Mr Moneybags will eventually build a new stadium we are filling it every week.

Now Nacho Monreal is out injured for 3 weeks; small knee cartilage tear was the prognosis.

Injuries look like they are going to ravage my season, sadly :( The January transfer window may define our campaign.

I hate injuries Pepe torn hamstring, Jesus Navas broken leg, Javi Martinez broken leg and newgen DMC broken ankle all at the same freaking time.

EDIT - Now Toulalan out for 5 weeks.

Now Nacho Monreal is out injured for 3 weeks; small knee cartilage tear was the prognosis.

Injuries look like they are going to ravage my season, sadly :( The January transfer window may define our campaign.

3 weeks not to bad, side note I have a medium Cartilage tear right now and it is horrible.

Only one, if it cannot be extended even more than there is more chance of a new one being built. I do not have FMRTE but I think it tells you what your stadium can be expanded to.

Neither do I, so I guess it's just a wait and see job then.

my 1000 post :cool:

Ok, I've started again. Will post transfers in/out at the end of the transfer window.

Has anybody managed to sign Leandro Damiao in the first transfer window? I'm sceptical about going back in for Llorente as I struggled to get the best out of him in the three months I had him before.

They might be old at 32 and 34 but I just signed David Villa and Xavi to one year deals on free transfers Villa on 80k a week and Xavi on 60k. Both will be brilliant for tutoring and Villa will still score plenty of goals.

They might be old at 32 and 34 but I just signed David Villa and Xavi to one year deals on free transfers Villa on 80k a week and Xavi on 60k. Both will be brilliant for tutoring and Villa will still score plenty of goals.

Great signings I missed out on Xavi went to seville.

What are the finances like at Malaga?

Well, If you download my 'Sugardaddy Fix' futher up the page, they'll be great :D

Fantastic signings. Especially to get them on relatively small wages for players of that standard and reputation. Are they still regulars in the Spanish squad or have younger talents pushed them out? Keep us up-to-date on how they do :thup:

Fantastic signings. Especially to get them on relatively small wages for players of that standard and reputation. Are they still regulars in the Spanish squad or have younger talents pushed them out? Keep us up-to-date on how they do :thup:

Xavi and David Villa are both current internationals. What is extremely strange is that Emmanuel Villa that used to play for Derby and now plays for Lyon reserves is in the Spanish squad due to having Spanish second nationality.

Only one, if it cannot be extended even more than there is more chance of a new one being built. I do not have FMRTE but I think it tells you what your stadium can be expanded to.

I checked using the FM12 Editor and the expansion capacity for La Rosaleda is just 35k.

I think Malaga is going to be stuck in a bit of a vicious cycle - we lose money because the stadium is too small, but it can't be expanded. And because we lose money, we can't save up enough to get a new one built :(

I checked using the FM12 Editor and the expansion capacity for La Rosaleda is just 35k.

I think Malaga is going to be stuck in a bit of a vicious cycle - we lose money because the stadium is too small, but it can't be expanded. And because we lose money, we can't save up enough to get a new one built :(

My stadium size is 35k, Hopefully Mr. Monopoly will sort us out

Oh for f**k sake. Just start my first pre-season game after sorting out all my Transfers/Tactics/Staff then I get this:

"Runtime Error!

Program: ...iles\steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2012\fm.exe

This application has resquested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the appliccation support team for more information."

I haven't saved it to this point, I can't be bothered with this bug riddled FM now.

Llorente has 53 goals in 43 matches and is averaging 8.18 for the season are still 6 league games left as well as the Champions League semi-final. The man is easily one of the best strikers on the game and is the best non-pacey striker.

Got offered and took the job of managing Mexico in July 2015. That will give me 2 years to sort out a team to win the Gold Cup (which should be a formality) and then another year before the WC

Thats tough malikoi. And its pretty much the exact reason why I have a 3 file rolling save that automatically saves each month (but I change it to fortnight during the offseason).

Llorente has 53 goals in 43 matches and is averaging 8.18 for the season are still 6 league games left as well as the Champions League semi-final. The man is easily one of the best strikers on the game and is the best non-pacey striker.

How do you use him? Alongside Aguero?

Got offered and took the job of managing Mexico in July 2015. That will give me 2 years to sort out a team to win the Gold Cup (which should be a formality) and then another year before the WC

Thats tough malikoi. And its pretty much the exact reason why I have a 3 file rolling save that automatically saves each month (but I change it to fortnight during the offseason).

I was 5 days into the season. I have a 3 file rolling save with it saving every 2 weeks on all my saves. I very much doubt i'll be playing this game until a the first major patch.

So is mine, but whenever I ask him to build a new one, I get told that he doesnt see an expansion in the fan base to justify it

I've been getting this forever now. Won La Liga 3 times in a row. Won CL once, but apparently the fanbase isn't expanding.

Seems pretty unfair really.

On the upside I got Courtois on a free after Chelsea let his contract run down to 6 months, so I was able to sell Khune. And I got £17.25m

I've been getting this forever now. Won La Liga 3 times in a row. Won CL once, but apparently the fanbase isn't expanding.

Seems pretty unfair really.

Im sure that you, like me, have an average % attendance something around 99% too. How much more proof do you need that we need a bigger stadium? :confused: :mad:

And its not like Malaga is in a small town either; Malaga is Spain's 6th largest city by population and 4th largest by economy after all

About to start 3rd season, been really struggling to buy a new striker, clubs wont sell or players asking for astromonical wages. But still have new recruits through the team. Happy i got the GK i want.

GK

ter Stegen

DEF

Danny Wilson

Micah Richards

Cesar Azpilicueta

MID

Raul Meireiles

A lot of youth mostly dutch or south american, some nice looking regens, only had them for a month and have both manchester clubs sniffing about them.

Quite a few left like Demichelis, Stadsgard, Mathifsen, Caballero on free's. Buonanotte to Celta, Joaguin to Aston Villa, Gamez to AC Milan

Happy with Defence, Midfield is good, might need to get another wide player as cover. I have choices up front Sanogo, Rondon, Wilfried, Kadlec (mostly plays on left wing as a sub just now) and a dutch regen mulder who could be something special. I would maybe still like another older 4* striker for experience and tutoring. Adebeyor is available cheap but has huge wages and might be a last resort :p

How do you use him? Alongside Aguero?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/284489-FM12-Fernando-Llorente-goals-and-assists-galore

Play him along side Aguero and have the instructions on how to use him in the Llorente thread.

Kingbogo Adebayor has huge wage demands I got him on loan from City for Sunderland and I think I had to pay 60 percent of the wage. Not many people like paying him that much money but I did at Sunderland and he scored a goal a game.

After all the broken bones £50 million man David Silva has done his cruciate in and will be out for 7-9 months worst thing is he did it as we went out in the semi-finals of the Champions League. The icing on the cake former player Felliaini scored twice to knock us out, never have a I felt more like smashing my keyboard in a FM nerd fit of anger.

Malaga 2014

So the story of the season so far has not been good, Had Man City beat me twice and sitting in 4th place in the league and none of my performances have been convincing except for the super cup, So I think in January the squad will be Changed with players leaving and more Spanish stars will hopefully will be coming in. I do honestly think we will be unable to win The CL or the league.

After all the broken bones £50 million man David Silva has done his cruciate in and will be out for 7-9 months worst thing is he did it as we went out in the semi-finals of the Champions League. The icing on the cake former player Felliaini scored twice to knock us out, never have a I felt more like smashing my keyboard in a FM nerd fit of anger.

You have got to be honest you must be the most unhappiest manager in the fm world.

I thought my injury 'crisis' was bad but, in comparison to AcidBurn's, it's not even worth mentioning! I just hope that all these injuries don't deter you from your Málaga save :thup:

Anyway, the 'Metallic Logo's Pack' has finally downloaded after a 16 hour download [:o] so I can now get into some proper FM game time; Vamos Málaga!

I thought my injury 'crisis' was bad but, in comparison to AcidBurn's, it's not even worth mentioning! I just hope that all these injuries don't deter you from your Málaga save :thup:

Anyway, the 'Metallic Logo's Pack' has finally downloaded after a 16 hour download [:o] so I can now get into some proper FM game time; Vamos Málaga!

16 hours why did it take so long to download sure mine was not that long

16 hours why did it take so long to download sure mine was not that long

Well, I did have many a tab open on Google Chrome, PS3 was also on and, rather foolishly, my iPod Wi-Fi was also on. Anyway, I left my laptop on over night and it downloaded much quicker :thup:

Also, I had to download the whole new megapack, which had about 93,000 logo, so I'm not too surprised that it took that long.

Archived