FM12: Málaga Club de Fútbol - Barça & Real? Who?

Need a little advice guys, I have several South American players who I can not play due to restrictions on how many foreign players you can register, what I need help with is what should I do with them until the 2 years are up and they can claim Spanish citizenship?

Get a Spanish feeder club and send them there. Can you send some of them to your B team?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get a Spanish feeder club and send them there. Can you send some of them to your B team?

I'm sure it says the lowest league in Spain can't have any foreign players, and they aren't even in the league so there would be no benefit, in terms of game time.

Have any of you read Heath's thread regarding the rules on player nationalities and things? If so, I'd check it out because it can help when signing players. Oh and AB I hate you! I hate managing in Spain as well but need a save so maybe this can be the one. What amount will I get for basic expectation?

I'll find Heath's thread and post it.

Have any of you read Heath's thread regarding the rules on player nationalities and things? If so, I'd check it out because it can help when signing players. Oh and AB I hate you! I hate managing in Spain as well but need a save so maybe this can be the one. What amount will I get for basic expectation?

I'll find Heath's thread and post it.

lol, Depends if you change the sugar daddy like many people have. Around £17 million if you do not when I did change it I got the same but got a huge wage budget I could convert into transfer money.

Little update with my save, Internationals were played so not much time yet..

My debut as Malaga/Fareos job ended in a 2-3 defeat to Kazakhstan, then i lost 9-0 to Germany, i told my players to enjoy thereselfs and 2 of them got sent off in 21 mins:lol:

The squad is a good one and I like the look of my attack. There are a few issues with the defence, mainly the full-backs. Has anyone attempted and successfully managed to play with 3 at the back yet? I'm not confident with the goalkeepers either, so does anyone know of a decent keeper that's usually interested at the start?

The squad is a good one and I like the look of my attack. There are a few issues with the defence, mainly the full-backs. Has anyone attempted and successfully managed to play with 3 at the back yet? I'm not confident with the goalkeepers either, so does anyone know of a decent keeper that's usually interested at the start?

Kameni However you spell it and Diego Lopes

You must be itching to get into this save Llew especially seeing your thread become such a success.

Yeah I am :D I can only thank people like you and everyone else who have contributed to make this thread a success. Didn't realise that Málaga would get all this attention, especially considering where PSG and Anzhi are this season. Thought that the wonderful Paris Saint-Germain thread would walk away with it :thup:

Pre-Season update coming up later; remember, no transfers for me in this window.

Kameni is brilliant.

Nope, I've stopped again. Too much money for my liking. I think I'm definitely going to stop playing FM now.

You haven't given it a real go, definitely time for you to stop playing FM hope you get the spark back for the game at some point.

pellerano.jpg

Hope this youngster can be the back up and maybe eventual replacement for Llorente. Poor natural fitness is a bit off putting but for £1.3 million well worth the risk even if he ends up as a back up target man.

Yeah I am :D I can only thank people like you and everyone else who have contributed to make this thread a success. Didn't realise that Málaga would get all this attention, especially considering where PSG and Anzhi are this season. Thought that the wonderful Paris Saint-Germain thread would walk away with it :thup:

Pre-Season update coming up later; remember, no transfers for me in this window.

Good luck with your pre-season, No transfers in the window will make it very interesting! I was tempted to start with PSG but then I saw this thread and the rest is history!

I always intended to play as Malaga on FM12 and I think the opening post has made a lot of people want to play as them as well. Also the idea of over taking arguably the two biggest clubs in the world is a great challenge.

New signing Pepe played two games and is out for 3 months with a torn hamstring. Out season is being decimated by injuries.

The board increased the transfer budget to £46 million looks like I will need to buy a couple of players. On a positive note.

wpoty.jpg

New signing Pepe played two games and is out for 3 months with a torn hamstring. Out season is being decimated by injuries.

The board increased the transfer budget to £46 million looks like I will need to buy a couple of players. On a positive note.

wpoty.jpg

Defo a crisis of epic proportions!

Well, my save hasn't got off to a very good start and it looks like that this 'Injury Pandemic' has begun it's dissection of my team too;

sebastinfernndezinjured.png

Look forward to this save now; I've set my season objectives to 'Champions League qualification' so there will be a tough and prolonged journey ahead of us :thup:

Well, my save hasn't got off to a very good start and it looks like that this 'Injury Pandemic' has begun it's dissection of my team too;

sebastinfernndezinjured.png

Look forward to this save now; I've set my season objectives to 'Champions League qualification' so there will be a tough and prolonged journey ahead of us :thup:

Injuries every where I have 2 Injuries that has infected my team

As we're hitting the winter break. here is update :)

GMfrb.png

QZRdw.png

Disappointed with Levante and Real Sociedad loss. We could have put more pressure on Real Madrid if we had won those games.

Looking to bring in someone on loan to cover AMC position while Baptista is out for 3-4 months.

EDIT: Afellay is transfer listed for 6.75M at Barca, Just made a bid for him.

EDIT 1: Just offered Afellay a contract with 50K p/w. Not bad considering I thought he wanted like 80K.

So.. I've decided I am going to give Malaga a go, always said I would after seeing Llew's OP. :)

Thing is, I really can't seem to get into a game this year, even with my beloved Arsenal. I hope this sorts it out, as Real Madrid did for me last year. :p

Edit: Ohh.. Have people been changing the sugar-daddy status of Malaga? I cant really be bothered to sift through 11 pages. :D

So.. I've decided I am going to give Malaga a go, always said I would after seeing Llew's OP. :)

Thing is, I really can't seem to get into a game this year, even with my beloved Arsenal. I hope this sorts it out, as Real Madrid did for me last year. :p

Just be active on this thread and you will love the save, its great to hear how other people are getting on.

Edit: Ohh.. Have people been changing the sugar-daddy status of Malaga? I cant really be bothered to sift through 11 pages. :D

I think a lot of people changed it I know I did.

Some have. I did for a couple of seasons because you don't get much of a budget at the start of the 2nd season, but I've since edited it back to being a background sugar daddy. Either way, you should get a big wage budget and never have worry about going into debt

Archived