FM12: Leeds United - Bring back the glory days

AidanofLFC

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BIG news! Sanogo signs! The BIG loyalty bonus worked as he turns down Manchester United, Liverpool, Inter, etc. Get in son! Sanogo on a free (well a wheel barrow of cash..)

hah nice one, cost me £3m!

Anyway am also now in to January on my new save (with a more manageable database size) and things looking good, 3rd in the table and still in touch with the automatic promotion spots. My first 11 is:

GK - Lonergan

Defence - Parnaby/Pavon/Miliev/Mitja Viler

Midfield - Snodgrass/Brown/Clayton/Pugh

Strikers - Keogh/Sanogo

Just managed to get Keogh to sign on a permanent deal, he wanted £15k a week but figured it was worth it as Wolves were prepared to take only £500k for him.

Will now be looking to offload more players in January as O'Brien, Varyrnen, Brown, Connolly, Rachukba etc are still around. Priority is really to find a decent young defensive CM and possibly a few other promising youngsters that I can bring in on the cheap.

hah nice one, cost me £3m!

Anyway am also now in to January on my new save (with a more manageable database size) and things looking good, 3rd in the table and still in touch with the automatic promotion spots. My first 11 is:

GK - Lonergan

Defence - Parnaby/Pavon/Miliev/Mitja Viler

Midfield - Snodgrass/Brown/Clayton/Pugh

Strikers - Keogh/Sanogo

Just managed to get Keogh to sign on a permanent deal, he wanted £15k a week but figured it was worth it as Wolves were prepared to take only £500k for him.

Will now be looking to offload more players in January as O'Brien, Varyrnen, Brown, Connolly, Rachukba etc are still around. Priority is really to find a decent young defensive CM and possibly a few other promising youngsters that I can bring in on the cheap.

I think I loaded far too many players, particularly as I've focused on S Americans! I loaded all top 20 ranked FIFA countries plus loads of other internationals etc with a view to future regens. Anyway, I'm just into Feb 2012 now and although we sit 3rd we keep dropping points away from home. With all the transfer incomings I'm hoping that we'll push on in the second half of the season and clinch it. We've made the League Cup Final after a semi final victory against Spurs and are still in the FA Cup. As you said, it's really hard to move players on. I've still got Somma and Rab/Bromby/Becchio are on loan.

heh that reminds me Nicko, I've still got Somma and Becchio sat around doing nothing - neither have played a competitive game all season due to injuries, I actually forgot I had them. Which probably means I can't sell them either...

On the database size, I definitely overdid it on my first save, I've now gone back and used exactly the same set-up I used for FM11 which means a database of about 50,000 players. Not the biggest but it runs fast and I played through 20+ seasons on FM11 using this set up so it seems to work fine for producing enough regens etc.

heh that reminds me Nicko, I've still got Somma and Becchio sat around doing nothing - neither have played a competitive game all season due to injuries, I actually forgot I had them. Which probably means I can't sell them either...

On the database size, I definitely overdid it on my first save, I've now gone back and used exactly the same set-up I used for FM11 which means a database of about 50,000 players. Not the biggest but it runs fast and I played through 20+ seasons on FM11 using this set up so it seems to work fine for producing enough regens etc.

I think that sounds about right, I loaded about 125,000! Am finding this FM a really good challenge, hoping I can get us up. I can't see there being much money but I've got some targets in mind - just need some more wage budget!

Just into october in my first season,im sitting in 6th(just 3pts off top)

Players in-Rio Miyachi(AM R/L)(loan)-quite promising but missed 6 matches due to injury so not a regular yet

Kirk Broadfoot(D RC)(loan)-Looks stats wise excellent but has a habit of losing his man(not ideal for a defender)

Maurice Edu(DM)(Loan)-Tremendous player,solid and a monster tackler

Marc Tierney(D L)-(75k)-Had to get him in for that money,decent squad player

Miroslav Radovic(AM RLC)-(775k)-Still learning about him but im hoping after he settles,he will be a class act for me.

Players out-Jonny Howson-(1.3m)-Too big to turn down

Billy Paynter-(160k)

Leigh Bromby-(loan)

Best players so far have been Snoddy,McCormack,Clayton and as ive already mentioned Edu,whos a must as we dont have any DM`s at the start

Just into october in my first season,im sitting in 6th(just 3pts off top)

Players in-Rio Miyachi(AM R/L)(loan)-quite promising but missed 6 matches due to injury so not a regular yet

Kirk Broadfoot(D RC)(loan)-Looks stats wise excellent but has a habit of losing his man(not ideal for a defender)

Maurice Edu(DM)(Loan)-Tremendous player,solid and a monster tackler

Marc Tierney(D L)-(75k)-Had to get him in for that money,decent squad player

Miroslav Radovic(AM RLC)-(775k)-Still learning about him but im hoping after he settles,he will be a class act for me.

Players out-Jonny Howson-(1.3m)-Too big to turn down

Billy Paynter-(160k)

Leigh Bromby-(loan)

Best players so far have been Snoddy,McCormack,Clayton and as ive already mentioned Edu,whos a must as we dont have any DM`s at the start

Nice find in Radovic there!

My first 11 is

.............Lonergan..............

....Kelly/O'Brien/Lees/Pugh....

........Clayton/Howson..........

Snodgrass/Nunez/McCormack

..............Becchio...............

Thats my starting XI, After 32 games I'm on 60 points in 3rd, one behind Forest and a lot behind West Ham. Snoddy, McCormack and O'Brien been the stand outs for me. I've had so many home games where 1-0 up with 10 mins to go and throw it away and draw, can easily think of 4 games at home when done that. My away form is comfortably second best in the league

My first 11 is

.............Lonergan..............

....Kelly/O'Brien/Lees/Pugh....

........Clayton/Howson..........

Snodgrass/Nunez/McCormack

..............Becchio...............

Thats my starting XI, After 32 games I'm on 60 points in 3rd, one behind Forest and a lot behind West Ham. Snoddy, McCormack and O'Brien been the stand outs for me. I've had so many home games where 1-0 up with 10 mins to go and throw it away and draw, can easily think of 4 games at home when done that. My away form is comfortably second best in the league

Good to see your 1st post is on the Leeds thread! Going well in your save there.

Gazmangolf - I remember signing Maurice Edu on FM11, will have to scout him in FM12 as finding a decent defensive CM is proving a bit tricky - and I seem to keep missing out on the ones that others mention!. Also Radovic looks absolute quality, although i don't tend to use an AMC in my formation.

JamLUFC - welcome to the thread, good to see you doing so well with pretty much the starting Leeds squad.:thup:

Have pretty much given up on signing anyone else in Jan on my save as I just can't free up the wages - although I did sign a young striker called Mushaga Bakenga, was out of contract and looks a good prospect.

Edit - and Bakenga comes off the bench in our 3rd round FA cup game away at Everton to score the winner, I think I like this kid. :D

Gazmangolf - I remember signing Maurice Edu on FM11, will have to scout him in FM12 as finding a decent defensive CM is proving a bit tricky - and I seem to keep missing out on the ones that others mention!. Also Radovic looks absolute quality, although i don't tend to use an AMC in my formation.

JamLUFC - welcome to the thread, good to see you doing so well with pretty much the starting Leeds squad.:thup:

Have pretty much given up on signing anyone else in Jan on my save as I just can't free up the wages - although I did sign a young striker called Mushaga Bakenga, was out of contract and looks a good prospect.

Coen

Can you tell me what leagues you have loaded?

I have loaded mine & it is 300,000 & running soooooo slow

Edit - and Bakenga comes off the bench in our 3rd round FA cup game away at Everton to score the winner, I think I like this kid. :D

I like him too! Not on my game unfortunately - what's his nationality?

Coen

Can you tell me what leagues you have loaded?

I have loaded mine & it is 300,000 & running soooooo slow

yeah my set up is:

English leagues - playable

Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Spain, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia -all as view only

Then the database is set to custom - large, with

Players from top divisions - Europe

Players with national reputation - South America

This ends up with a database of 49,000 players.

(I wrote it down cos was copying exactly what I used in FM11, like I say I ended up playing a save with 20+ seasons on that so I'm happy it works well for providing enough regens etc)

I like him too! Not on my game unfortunately - what's his nationality?

Bakenga is Norwegian (of Congolese descent), starts the game at a Norwegian Premier League side.

I think because I go for a custom database with "all players from top divisions - Europe" it includes players like this, as I didnt select any of the scandinavian leagues

yeah my set up is:

English leagues - playable

Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Spain, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia -all as view only

Then the database is set to custom - large, with

Players from top divisions - Europe

Players with national reputation - South America

This ends up with a database of 49,000 players.

(I wrote it down cos was copying exactly what I used in FM11, like I say I ended up playing a save with 20+ seasons on that so I'm happy it works well for providing enough regens etc)

Cheers Coen :thup:

Have loaded all players from Spain as well making total 62,000 as there are a tidy few 16 yr olds in first season that get released (see my previous posts)

A tidy 2-0 victory over West Brom and we've won the League Cup. Get in Leeds!

Congratulations Nicko, great achievement in the first season!

Cheers Coen :thup:

Have loaded all players from Spain as well making total 62,000 as there are a tidy few 16 yr olds in first season that get released (see my previous posts)

62,000 should be a lot more manageable than 300,000 anyway. :D

Oh, I ended up signing Matty Pattison in January as my defensive CM, was available for £475k.

Now to see out the rest of the season and see where we end up, should be in with a good shout of automatic promotion I reckon.

Congratulations Nicko, great achievement in the first season!

62,000 should be a lot more manageable than 300,000 anyway. :D

Oh, I ended up signing Matty Pattison in January as my defensive CM, was available for £475k.

Now to see out the rest of the season and see where we end up, should be in with a good shout of automatic promotion I reckon.

Thanks Coen. It's all seemed to come together, the side is gelled up! We look likely to go up to, but will need to push on again.

Hey guys, got the game yesterday but haven't had much chance too play yet until now.

I'd say i've been pretty brave/optimistic in having quite a big clear out and not getting too much back in. Mainly in terms of CB's i'm putting alot of faith in Lees and Gimpel to do a job for me.

So my transfers so far as:

Out

O'Brien - 750K

McCormack - 1.8M

Paynter - Free

Parker - 50K

Bruce - 275K

Nunez - 450K

Connelly - 500K

O'Dea - Loan Cancelled

Keogh - Loan Cancelled

In

Parnaby - Free

Sanago - 3M

Nemeth - Free

Miyaichi - Loan

Jordi Gomez - 1.8M

I'm mostly playing a 4-5-1 which is why i've left myself a bit light up top until Sanago can play and Becchio is back.

Starting 11:

GK: Lonergan

DR: Parnaby

DCR: Lees

DCL: Kisnorbo

DL: Pugh

CMR: Howson

CML: Clayton

AMR: Snodgrass

AML: Miyaichi

AMC: Vayrynen

STC: Forssell - Will be replaced with Sanago when availible

Bench/Back-up

Rachubka

Bromby

Gimpel

White

Brown

Gomez

Sam

Nemeth

Unavailble/Injured

Sanago

Becchio

Results so far:

Hull 0-3 Leeds - Lees and Gimpel at CB keep a clean sheet which is promising. Gomez in CM with Howson, Vayrynen runs the show scoring the first two, Forssell getting the third.

Leeds 1-0 Morecambe - In the cup Tom Lees getting the goal, played some youngsters.

Leeds 2-0 Barnsley - Lees and Kisnorbo at CB, Clayton and Gomez CM. White LM. Vayrynen and Miyaichi with the goals.

Portsmouth 0-0 Leeds - 4-4-2 Lonergan-Parnaby-Gimpel-Kisnorbo-Pugh-Miyaichi-Howson-Clayton-White-Forssell-Nemeth.

So sitting 4th in the league so far and yet to concede a goal, hopefully the defence stands up as we are creating alot of chances just not converting them as yet, Snodgrass got injured and is out for 3-4 weeks, once him and Sanago are availible I feel we will be very stong.

January transfer window will try to get rid of and replace:

Rachubka

Bromby

Brown

Sam

Possibly Lonergan too.

Hey guys, got the game yesterday but haven't had much chance too play yet until now.

I'd say i've been pretty brave/optimistic in having quite a big clear out and not getting too much back in. Mainly in terms of CB's i'm putting alot of faith in Lees and Gimpel to do a job for me.

So my transfers so far as:

Out

O'Brien - 750K

McCormack - 1.8M

Paynter - Free

Parker - 50K

Bruce - 275K

Nunez - 450K

Connelly - 500K

O'Dea - Loan Cancelled

Keogh - Loan Cancelled

In

Parnaby - Free

Sanago - 3M

Nemeth - Free

Miyaichi - Loan

Jordi Gomez - 1.8M

I'm mostly playing a 4-5-1 which is why i've left myself a bit light up top until Sanago can play and Becchio is back.

Starting 11:

GK: Lonergan

DR: Parnaby

DCR: Lees

DCL: Kisnorbo

DL: Pugh

CMR: Howson

CML: Clayton

AMR: Snodgrass

AML: Miyaichi

AMC: Vayrynen

STC: Forssell - Will be replaced with Sanago when availible

Bench/Back-up

Rachubka

Bromby

Gimpel

White

Brown

Gomez

Sam

Nemeth

Unavailble/Injured

Sanago

Becchio

Results so far:

Hull 0-3 Leeds - Lees and Gimpel at CB keep a clean sheet which is promising. Gomez in CM with Howson, Vayrynen runs the show scoring the first two, Forssell getting the third.

Leeds 1-0 Morecambe - In the cup Tom Lees getting the goal, played some youngsters.

Leeds 2-0 Barnsley - Lees and Kisnorbo at CB, Clayton and Gomez CM. White LM. Vayrynen and Miyaichi with the goals.

Portsmouth 0-0 Leeds - 4-4-2 Lonergan-Parnaby-Gimpel-Kisnorbo-Pugh-Miyaichi-Howson-Clayton-White-Forssell-Nemeth.

So sitting 4th in the league so far and yet to concede a goal, hopefully the defence stands up as we are creating alot of chances just not converting them as yet, Snodgrass got injured and is out for 3-4 weeks, once him and Sanago are availible I feel we will be very stong.

January transfer window will try to get rid of and replace:

Rachubka

Bromby

Brown

Sam

Possibly Lonergan too.

Good update and a good start. I'll be interested to hear how that Lees/Kis partnership stands up. Good luck moving Bromby and Sam on...

Good update and a good start. I'll be interested to hear how that Lees/Kis partnership stands up. Good luck moving Bromby and Sam on...

Yeh tryed in the 1st transfer window and struggled, thats why I kept Bromby as back up instead of someone like O'Brien as I could actually get good money for him. Also when I played the demo even though O'Brien is rated the best defender at the club he constantly made errors (no too dissimilar from real life), multiple own goals and mistakes leading too goals. I think thats the only part of my team i'm too worried about standing up, the CB's. The other positions I feel I can switch formations to accommodate injuries/suspensions.

js150 - cheers for the update, always interesting to see what approach others are taking.

Lees has been good for me in my first season, although I've not used him as 1st choice he's been the main back-up and has averaged just over a 7 rating in his 20 or so appearances so far.

I've not really used Gimpel yet myself, not sure he's quite ready for the 1st team - but I suppose the sooner he gets thrown in the better for his development!

Yeh thats what i'm thinking, i'm always maybe abit too sentimental when it comes too FM. Always keep players long after the team has surpassed their ability, like to bring through youngster who actually play for Leeds irl. Seeing Lees and Gimpels potentials may'd me through them in at the deep end, as you say the sooner they play the quicker they develop.

I always end up signing old Leeds youngsters when back in the premiership, I can tell you now already ill be looking to bring back Delph, Milner possibly Lennon. Always used to get Woodgate back but he may have just got too old on this FM for me too bring him back.

Just got pre season out the way and first couple of competitive games, first championship game and a 2-2 draw away at Peterborough, second game and a thrilling 7-4 victory over Bradford City, trailing 3-1 at half time, took it to 3-3 after 90 mins and finished the job in extra time.

Players out

Clayton 1.3m to QPR

Paynter 160k to Huddersfiled

Bruce 450k to Birmingham

Nunez to Norwich 500k

Players in

Parnaby free

Ryan McCowan loan from Hearts

Marco Mazerattsi free

Sanago 2.2 mil

Eric Addo free

Will keep you guys updated

Okay folks sorry I haven't been on since I said about winning the Championship there. Here are the pictures!

Team:

2ilt9v.png

4kwe89.png (part 2)

League Table:

30dj5lu.png

Transfers:

122dy5k.png

Just playing my last friendly before I embark on my second season! Transfer window has went well!

Okay folks sorry I haven't been on since I said about winning the Championship there. Here are the pictures!

Team:

2ilt9v.png

4kwe89.png (part 2)

League Table:

30dj5lu.png

Transfers:

122dy5k.png

Just playing my last friendly before I embark on my second season! Transfer window has went well!

Well done, really well done! Looking forward to seeing your transfer activity.

At the start of the transfer window I gave Wilfried a scout but it came back saying he would have no interest in signing. Gave him another scout about a week from deadline day and that has changed. So signed him up for his £2.5M release clause on £17.5K per week, a bit steep for championship wages but think he will be worth every penny.

Hey folks

maggithorovicnewsinbox.png

Just finished my first season at the helm of Leeds and it went fine. Finished third after an up and down season, way to many draws where I concede goals in the last minutes of the game. In the end I was able to win Leicester in a penalty shoutout in the final of the playoffs. League table

Signed few players to strengthen my squad and along with selling some deadwood. Transfers this first season

The squad: Clickme

Recommendations:

Lomana LuaLua, Jonas Svensson and Mushaga Bakenga where all superb for me after they joined my team so snapping them up is a big Yes from me.

Now I am going to the premier league and going to work on not getting relegated right away.

Some interesting updates, good to see you guys doing well and getting those promotions (and Nicko - great result in the FA Cup!) :thup:

Thorovic - I see Bakenga was a star for you, I've got him but he's not really featured much yet, tends to be back-up to Sanogo - but I'm glad I got him based on how he's done for you. Will hang on to him as seems to be more than adequate back up.

Nearly finished my first season now, just 4 games to go and I'm currently 2nd but it's very tight, any of the top 4 teams could still get the automatic promotion spots (but I'm looking at play-offs at least anyway)

But it's all a bit tense so I think I'll finish the season tomorrow, don't really want to rush through these games. :lol:

Anyway, looking forward to seeing what signings you guys are going for to prepare for Premier League survival.

ok so I bust my ass off getting this shower of sh!te team to 10th in the league, 7 points behind the playoffs with 9 games to go, then I get sack! I can see no logic behind this. It's a game ffs, why am I getting the sack in the first season? I spend £30 on a game only to waste my ****ing weekend playing. I can't be arsed with this tbh.

Some interesting updates, good to see you guys doing well and getting those promotions (and Nicko - great result in the FA Cup!).

Thanks Coen. We got City in the Semi Final but, despite giving a good account of ourselves, went down 3-2. Not too disappointed, but there was a big gulf between the sides.

Well after a good start winning my first 4 games in the league and 2 cup games I suffer my first defeat at home to Portsmouth who have taken my place at the top, was 1-0 up then Lees gave away his 2nd penalty of the season that kitson duly put away, then kitson scored from the edge of the area after a corner couldn't get cleared.

Armani is only down as a 3 star player but so far has been my best striker - Cardacio has been brilliant but is now injured for 4 week (got injured v Portsmouth after 10 mins, probs why we lost) but the best player for me regarding ratings has been parnaby - averaged 7.55 overall so far

velikonka scored v Portsmouth but I still can't really comment as he was injured 2 minutes into his debut and it was his first start since the 1st game of the season

fernandez has been poor with an average rating of 6.66 unfortunately

Ambrosi not been great either 6.57

the rest of the defence been Parnaby, Lees 7.16 and Broadfoot 6.94 have been pretty solid so gunna try pugh at left back for a bit

fernandez has been poor with an average rating of 6.66 unfortunately

Ambrosi not been great either 6.57

Fernandez took a while to settle for me too, but here are his stats towards the end of the season:

34A 7Gls 17Asts 5Mom. 7.32 Av R

So pretty decent.

Edit. Just to add, Augusto Fernandez was named in Championship team of the year along with Bottenelli. Gioda made the bench.

Ambrosi will do a decent job I think, but I'll be moving him on at season end.

ok so I bust my ass off getting this shower of sh!te team to 10th in the league, 7 points behind the playoffs with 9 games to go, then I get sack! I can see no logic behind this. It's a game ffs, why am I getting the sack in the first season? I spend £30 on a game only to waste my ****ing weekend playing. I can't be arsed with this tbh.

I agree it's frustrating that quite a few Leeds players are poorly rated in FM12 compared to other Championship players, I mean look at us IRL at the moment - 3 points points off an automatic promotion spot with a game in hand, we're performing way better IRL than I could ever get us to in FM with the squad in game. It means trying to play the game with the real squad and playing our real tactics to keep things as close to real life as possible is pretty frustrating.

On the other hand I think it just needs a few key signings in defence to turn us in to a team capable of promotion in game - but it's annoying to have to do this when many fans would rather use the real life squad.

I agree it's frustrating that quite a few Leeds players are poorly rated in FM12 compared to other Championship players, I mean look at us IRL at the moment - 3 points points off an automatic promotion spot with a game in hand, we're performing way better IRL than I could ever get us to in FM with the squad in game. It means trying to play the game with the real squad and playing our real tactics to keep things as close to real life as possible is pretty frustrating.

On the other hand I think it just needs a few key signings in defence to turn us in to a team capable of promotion in game - but it's annoying to have to do this when many fans would rather use the real life squad.

I made the same comment in last years posts

IRL Leeds are much better as a "squad" than in FM

This is something FM will never be able to replicate

Well finished my first season anyway and it was a nail-biting finish, the top 4 places still hadnt been decided going in to the last game of the season. But we ended up getting the result we needed - just!

npowerChampionshipOverview_Stages.png

Best performing players ended up being:

Gk - Lonergan

Defence - Parnaby/Gioda/Lees/Viler

Midfield - Snodgrass/Brown/Howson/Pugh

Strikers - Keogh/Sanogo.

Yaya Sanogo ended up with 27 goals, Keogh got 15 goals and 15 assists, Snodgrass had 20 assists - those were my 3 key attacking players.

So now, time to decide what changes I need to make to be ready for the Premier League...

Well finished my first season anyway and it was a nail-biting finish, the top 4 places still hadnt been decided going in to the last game of the season. But we ended up getting the result we needed - just!

Gk - Lonergan

Strikers - Keogh/Sanogo.

Yaya Sanogo ended up with 27 goals, Keogh got 15 goals and 15 assists, Snodgrass had 20 assists - those were my 3 key attacking players.

So now, time to decide what changes I need to make to be ready for the Premier League...

Well done Coen, as you say nail biting indeed!

I'm putting the finishing touches to my transfers for the Premiership season, will post shortly. Can't shift Somma, Bromby and Forsell (stupidly extended his contract).

Transfer window for the first season in the Premiership has now closed, made some fine transfers which will hopefully help me in the relegation battle forthcoming this season.

Transfers link

Good to see who you brought in, thanks - some interesting names in there.

Particularly Torstein Andersen Aase, I remember him from FM11 - will definitely have to scout him myself as he was quality last year. :thup:

Gk - Lonergan

Strikers - Keogh/Sanogo.

Good job and what a finish to a season having 3 teams fighting for promotion.

Good luck in your transfer window.

p.s. takeover incoming for me, hope I get a good board and be able to keep my job :)

Won the Championship pretty comfortably in the end. Here is the transfer activity for the Prem:

Out

Lonergan, Rachubka, Pugh, Roger, Armani, Pellerano, Izco, Ambrosi, Becchio, Somma (sadly only loan), Bromby (yes couldn't believe it either).

Which just leaves Forsell. I kept him because of his HG status with a view to move him on at season end. It didn't work! I'll use him to tutor the young STs.

In

German Lux GK Free, Marvin Montoya* DR Free, Marco Calderoni DL Free, Jerome Roussillion DL Free, Diego Polenta, DC Free, Andrea Bertolacci* DMC, Free, Adryan* AMC (£975K MIn Release), Lazar Markovic* AMR Free (off on loan to w/p feeder), Emre Caan*, DMC £725K, Robbie Cotton* MC Free, Joel Valencia* AMR £1.5M, Juan Uturbe* AMR £3.1M, Mariano Pavone ST Free, Yaya Sanogo* ST Free, Yesil Samed* ST Free (unbelievably, released on a free), Carlos Fierro* ST Free, Wilfried ST £2.5M Min Release, Alberto Paloschi* ST £4.2M.

* - see PA shortlist.

Pretty happy with transfer dealings. Will post full team options later.

Righto - squad for the Prem season:

GK Fernando Henrique, German Lux. No current youth prospects.

DR Ivan Pillud, Martin Montoya. Youth prospect Romario.

DL Gabriel Silva, Marco Calderoni. Youth prospects Jerome Roussillion. Aidan White.

DC Jonathan Bottenelli, Gioda, Luizao. Youth prospects Tom Lees, Diego Polenta, Monty Gimpel.

DMC Daniel Paulista, Mathais Cardacio, Andrea Bertollaci. Youth prospects Ze Maria, Emre Caan. Robbie Cotton.

AMR Augusto Fernadez, Juan Uturbe. Youth prospect Joel Valencia.

AML Netinho, Zezinho, Youth prospect White.

ST Wilfried, Mariano Pavone, Alberto Paloschi, Yaya Sanogo. Youth prospects Samed Yasil, Vitinho, Carlos Fierro.

Adryan joins 10.8.12, Lazar Markovic at w/p feeder.

Just managed to keep the club in the black after the transfer activity. Over time I'll plan to move on German Lux, Pillud, Marco Calderoni, Luizao, Gioda, Daniel Paulista, Mathais Cardacio, Netinho & Mariano Pavone as I improve the team.

Righto - squad for the Prem season:

GK Fernando Henrique, German Lux. No current youth prospects.

DR Ivan Pillud, Martin Montoya. Youth prospect Romario.

DL Gabriel Silva, Marco Calderoni. Youth prospects Jerome Roussillion. Aidan White.

DC Jonathan Bottenelli, Gioda, Luizao. Youth prospects Tom Lees, Diego Polenta, Monty Gimpel.

DMC Daniel Paulista, Mathais Cardacio, Andrea Bertollaci. Youth prospects Ze Maria, Emre Caan. Robbie Cotton.

AMR Augusto Fernadez, Juan Uturbe. Youth prospect Joel Valencia.

AML Netinho, Zezinho, Youth prospect White.

ST Winfried, Mariano Pavone, Alberto Paloschi, Yaya Sanogo. Youth prospects Samed Yasil, Vitinho, Carlos Fierro.

Adryan joins 10.8.12, Lazar Markovic at w/p feeder.

Just managed to keep the club in the black after the transfer activity. Over time I'll plan to move on German Lux, Pillud, Marco Calderoni, Luizao, Gioda, Daniel Paulista, Mathais Cardacio, Netinho & Mariano Pavone as I improve the team.

Edit. Demolished AZ 7-1 in first home friendly.

can someone throw me a decent tactic,as im shipping about 3 goals per game at the mo in the first season....:(

I used "Mr Hough's last FM11 tactic" - it's in the tactics upload forum. I leaked goals too until the side gelled - remember to set match preparation/additional workload area to "team work" to help blend. He uses the near post corner exploit in this tactic - Bottenelli scored 19 goals from corners in the Championship season!

Archived