FM12 Aston Villa - Surely not Mcleish?!

sparey

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey! This thread prompted me to start a Villa game so thanks guys! :thup:

Im currently at the end of december in my first season. I decided i didnt want to make drastic changes at the start of the game like a few previous posters have, i am going to build this squad over time, with the alot of th squad being british if i am able to bring the right players in. So here are my transfers for the 1st window:

INS:

Steven N'zonzi - Blackburn - £7.5m - Young and talented i really wanted a midfield enforcer. £7.5m may sound alot, but i only paid £2m upfront. £1m is over 48 months, £2.5m after 20 international appearances, £1m after 50 league games + a further £1m after 20 league goals. He has hit the ground running and the fans consider him to be a great signing

Nikica Jelavic - Rangers - £6m - Great 1st season with Rangers, i felt like i needed another hold up play-striker as heskey isn't getting any younger. Again the fee wasn't all upfront, only £1.6m of it was infact. Jelavic hasn't scored many as yet, partly due to injury and the fact i don't always play him. His 2 goals in 10 starts isn't spectacular, but he is good at being the un-selfish striker, by getting 4 assists so far. Although i probably wouldn't reccomend buying him, i'm glad i bought him as i never have before.

Alexander Madlun - Wolfsburg - Loan - I felt i needed cover for CB to help Collins, Dunne and Clark. I didn't want to spend alot so thought a loan option for an expeirnced player was a better option. He hasn't figured much, mainly cup games, but has played well.

OUTS:

Delfounseo - Southampton - £3.6m

Andy Marshall - Released

Beye - Stoke - Loan

I've also loaned out about 7/8 youngsters.

I have also agreed a deal now for Craig Dawson to sign for £2.4m as a good young English cb so i might let Madlung go back in January.

I decided i wanted to have a playing style where i was tight at the back, with my aim top 10 finish, i felt if i could sort out the leaky defence, then Bent would do the business up top.

my formations are both very rigid, with 1 played on the counter and 1 as standard so i can change depending on how the game is going and who im against.

..............gk.................

rb.......cb.......cb.........lb

..............cdm...............

.........cm.......cm..........

wgr............st.............wgl

AND

.................gk................

rb..........cb.......cb.........lb

................cdm................

rm..............cm.............lm.

.............st.........st...........

As it stands im playing brilliantly and my 'hard to breakdown' mentality is rubbing off on the players. I currently sit in 5th position and only Man Utd and Man city (the top 2) have better defensive records than me. Now with Stevens and Dawson coming in to help bolster my backline im hoping i can carry on this form in to the second half of the season.

I lost in the 1/4 of the carling cup to Ipswich :( what makes it worse was that the other 3 semi finalists were all championship clubs, so the cup was there for me to win.

I am chuffed with my game so far, but i do need some more attacking options, lwg preferably to battle with N'zogbia, a cm and a rb, any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Anyone else having a hard time finding decent scouts willing to sign for Villa? I've mainly just gone after the old crowd: Cockerill, Montgomery, Sbragia -- but none seem to want to join us! I also made a contract offer for Mombaerts as a youth coach, but he snubbed me. First time I've experienced that from him when playing with a top division side.

Just wondering if this is just a quirk with my save game or if it's a general issue.

Just won the Champions League in 2016 against Real Madrid :) drew 2-2 before winning 6-5 on penalties. Never felt so many emotions in my entire life.

For 2016/17 season, I have been given 52m to spend on players but I dont really need to replace anybody! Only sad news is Ciaran Clark has asked to leave for a new challenge so I'm going to need a new captain :(

Disaster! Decided to delete a few old save files yesterday and deleted my current game! Had made some good signings too! Luckily I had a save file from when I was about to apply for the gb Olympic team.

So half way through pre season 2nd season and have sold/released:

Petrov £2.5m

Dunne £2.5m

Warnock £3m

Collins £3m

Heskey free

Beye free

Guzan free

Lichaj £1m

Makoun £3m

Bought:

Andrea Poli £3.5m

Sorensen(juventus) £1.5m

Fabio borini free

Lucas digne £2.5m

Danny Wilson £2.5m

Gago loan

Areola £4m

Everyone I've brought in is younger, on much lower wages and are better players than those I've gotten rid of so happy so far!

Still looking at wingers, waiting for other clubs dealings first.

Man city have just bought di Maria and ganso so surely must be ready to transfer Johnson soon!

Had a £2m bid accepted for sturridge but he wanted 80k a week so left it for now

Johnson is just simply awesome for me Ben. Cost me 3.4m and now valued at well over 10m. Iam doing screenshots later today hopefully when my friend comes round so I will try and post one to show what hes been doing.

2015/16 Review

Premier League: Won my 1st 11 games of the season to move 12 points ahead and I was never going to be caught once I was that much in front. Only loss came at Man City where we simply didn't turn up. Scored over 100 goals again with Rondon scoring at just over a goal a game.

FA Cup: Got a premier league club every round with the highlight being a 5-0 win over Arsenal in the Quarter Final. Had to put out a back up team for the Semi against Chelsea as it was in the middle of the Champions League Semi Finals. Lost 2-1 in Extra Time but I wasn't too upset to tell you the truth.

League Cup: I assume nobody else wants to win this! Generally got bottom half Premier League sides which helped me get through the rounds pretty easily. Got Spurs in the final but Delph blew them apart with 3 assists as we won 4-1 to make it a 3rd successive win for me in this competition.

Champions League: Moved upto 3rd seeds after reaching last years final. Got Milan, Porto and Olympiakos in the group stage. Beat Milan 3-0 away 1st game and never looked back as we cruised to the knockout stage with a 100% record. Only trouble we had was Milan at home where we were winning 4-0 and they came back to make it 4-3 before they missed an open goal late on. Benfica were the opposition in the last 16 and a 4-0 win away meant I could put out a back up team at home where we still won 3-1 despite having a man sent off early to progress 7-1. Bayern looked a lot harder but we beat them 3-1 at home and 3-2 away to reach the semis with a 6-3 aggregate win. Barcelona was a match that I couldnt wait for in the semi's and the 1st leg away was a cracker as we were 2-1 down before we equalised in the 90th minute only for Bojan to score a winner in injury time as we lost for the 1st time in the competition this season after 10 successive victories. However, we really showed our quality in the 2nd leg beating them 3-0 as Barcelona failed to register a single shot on target (how often do you hear that!). The final pitted us against Real Madrid at Ibrox. Rondon opened the scoring but Madrid scored in the 2nd half to make it 1-1. In extra time, Lars Bender scored a cracker before an unfortunate Martin Skrtel own goal made it 2-2 and a penalty shootout. In the most nervous shootout of my life, It was 5-5 when Ciaran Clark missed before Ospina saved. Kieran Gibbs scored before another save from Ospina gave me the trophy, a couple of tears in my eyes and several minutes of punching the air in celebration.

5 PLAYERS WHO DESERVE MENTIONS

David Ospina: The safest hands in the business and already made 150 appearances for the club after 3 seasons. Cost me nothing from Nice and still only 27 I think. The hero of the Champions League final with at least 3 top saves before his heroics in the shootout

Martin Skrtel: Was thinking of selling before this season but decided to give him another year and thank god i did. His average of 7.8 in the premier league is the highest I have ever seen from a defender. Also man of the match twice against Bayern despite not scoring or assisting. He maybe 31 now but he is not leaving anytime soon.

Fabian Delph: Converted him to an AMC when I got to the club and it has paid dividends. Got 5 ratings of over 9 in 8 games at the peak of his form. Really popular with the other players and despite having better players he can't be dropped.

Rodriguinho: A regen wonderkid who I got on a free from Athletico Madrid. Supposed to be a striker but looks a lot better AMR. Played him on my right hand side and didnt get an many goals as I would of liked but he gets in the right places so I'm sure he will turn out fine. Over 20 assists though made him a valuable member of the team and scoring the winner against Chelsea on his debut did him no harm either.

Soloman Rondon: 24m transfer and 88k a week makes him my most expensive player by far. However he is a goalmachine taking just 45 Premier League games to score 50 goals and also netted 8 in our Champions League run. He is worth signing for anybody because he is so good at everything.

Since all of that, my summer has been quite a mixed bag. A day after the Champions League final, Ciaran Clark asked to leave and I couldn't convince him to stay. He has since gone to Spurs for 12.75m. He was a fantastic defender and captain and I will miss him but I hope he does well except against me obviously. Jesus Navas who also did well for me has also moved on for 7m to Athletico Madrid. I have spent only 11m so far in the summer as I don't really need to improve the squad that much. A bunch of young regens have come in as well as Alex Smithies on a free from Huddersfield who is now an England squad player. My 1st team now is...

GK Ospina

DR Chandler

DL Gibbs

DC Toprak

DC Skrtel

MC Anderson

MC Lars Bender

AML Johnson

AMC Delph

AMR Rodriguinho

ST Rondon

A bit worried about my central defence going into the new season and probably could do with a big name in there but I'm happy to give them a chance and also got a future 4 star regen who at the age of 20 now needs to be playing. Stefan Bell has also turned out to be a great signing at 2.5m so we will see.

In the Euro's, England reached the final where they lost on penalties to Germany (what a shock!). France lost in the Semis which saw me offered and taking the job alongside my Villa exploits. The world cup is certainly an ambition and with a strong player pool, I think I have a chance. Finally, with everything I have achieved I have decided I will be leaving the Villa job by the summer of 2019 when my contract expires. Really enjoyed every minute of it but a new challenge is in store if I want to keep this save going.

COOL!! If you amend the DB with O'Neill as manager of Sunderland you can sell Pesky at any price, O'Neill will go for him! I offloaded him for 2.5m!!

Decided to do a complete purge and please Uncle Randy by almost halfing the wage budget. Lost:

Bent: 14m PSG

Collins: 4m Wolves

Petrov: 5m Juventus

Dunne: 2.9m Newcastle

Warnock 3.1m WBA

Ireland 3m Dortmund

Hell of a wage allowance and transfer kitty that gets me!

thought i'd offload Bent as can see him leaving IRL so don't want to deal with him. and with him and Pesky out decided to offload all the other high wage earners and bring in some quality championship players. Rodriguez and McCann from Burnley and possibly Snodgrass from Leeds. I've been looking at the Spurs tactics and squad as they're doing so well and trying to "replicate" Bale and Modric ~ getting players with similar attributes. Dribbling, strength etc. Will stick with Zogs/Albie on the wings for now but if they're not terrfying fullbacks enough have earmarked Cejudo and Leonardo Moura as being able to do just that.

P.S. Have written an update here as no-one has emailed me in 2 days so i'm feeling kinda lonesome:(

4-1-3-2 or 4-3-3 and train n'zogbia to LM and then go back to 4-1-3-2. 4-3-3: Given, Hutton, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Petrov, Jenas, Ireland, Agbonlahor, N'Zogbia, Bent. 4-1-3-2: Given, Hutton, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Petrov, Albrighton, Jenas, N'Zogbia, Agbonlahor, Bent. Usually look to sign Vrsajlko (DR), Hinteregger (DLC), Fierro/Wilfried/Lacina Traore (ST), Shaqiri (MR/ML/AML/AMR), Davis (CM). Obviously all of these aren't in the first window but generally by the start/Jan of 2nd season I have these.

Who do other people generally look to buy?

What tactics are people using....really struggling to find a decent one to fit the players...(near enough standard squad, only like-for-like replacements)

like the man said, 433 working wonders, am training albie as a third striker he's just great!

• 2 weeks later...
Johnson is just simply awesome for me Ben. Cost me 3.4m and now valued at well over 10m. Iam doing screenshots later today hopefully when my friend comes round so I will try and post one to show what hes been doing.

2015/16 Review

Premier League: Won my 1st 11 games of the season to move 12 points ahead and I was never going to be caught once I was that much in front. Only loss came at Man City where we simply didn't turn up. Scored over 100 goals again with Rondon scoring at just over a goal a game.

FA Cup: Got a premier league club every round with the highlight being a 5-0 win over Arsenal in the Quarter Final. Had to put out a back up team for the Semi against Chelsea as it was in the middle of the Champions League Semi Finals. Lost 2-1 in Extra Time but I wasn't too upset to tell you the truth.

League Cup: I assume nobody else wants to win this! Generally got bottom half Premier League sides which helped me get through the rounds pretty easily. Got Spurs in the final but Delph blew them apart with 3 assists as we won 4-1 to make it a 3rd successive win for me in this competition.

Champions League: Moved upto 3rd seeds after reaching last years final. Got Milan, Porto and Olympiakos in the group stage. Beat Milan 3-0 away 1st game and never looked back as we cruised to the knockout stage with a 100% record. Only trouble we had was Milan at home where we were winning 4-0 and they came back to make it 4-3 before they missed an open goal late on. Benfica were the opposition in the last 16 and a 4-0 win away meant I could put out a back up team at home where we still won 3-1 despite having a man sent off early to progress 7-1. Bayern looked a lot harder but we beat them 3-1 at home and 3-2 away to reach the semis with a 6-3 aggregate win. Barcelona was a match that I couldnt wait for in the semi's and the 1st leg away was a cracker as we were 2-1 down before we equalised in the 90th minute only for Bojan to score a winner in injury time as we lost for the 1st time in the competition this season after 10 successive victories. However, we really showed our quality in the 2nd leg beating them 3-0 as Barcelona failed to register a single shot on target (how often do you hear that!). The final pitted us against Real Madrid at Ibrox. Rondon opened the scoring but Madrid scored in the 2nd half to make it 1-1. In extra time, Lars Bender scored a cracker before an unfortunate Martin Skrtel own goal made it 2-2 and a penalty shootout. In the most nervous shootout of my life, It was 5-5 when Ciaran Clark missed before Ospina saved. Kieran Gibbs scored before another save from Ospina gave me the trophy, a couple of tears in my eyes and several minutes of punching the air in celebration.

5 PLAYERS WHO DESERVE MENTIONS

David Ospina: The safest hands in the business and already made 150 appearances for the club after 3 seasons. Cost me nothing from Nice and still only 27 I think. The hero of the Champions League final with at least 3 top saves before his heroics in the shootout

Martin Skrtel: Was thinking of selling before this season but decided to give him another year and thank god i did. His average of 7.8 in the premier league is the highest I have ever seen from a defender. Also man of the match twice against Bayern despite not scoring or assisting. He maybe 31 now but he is not leaving anytime soon.

Fabian Delph: Converted him to an AMC when I got to the club and it has paid dividends. Got 5 ratings of over 9 in 8 games at the peak of his form. Really popular with the other players and despite having better players he can't be dropped.

Rodriguinho: A regen wonderkid who I got on a free from Athletico Madrid. Supposed to be a striker but looks a lot better AMR. Played him on my right hand side and didnt get an many goals as I would of liked but he gets in the right places so I'm sure he will turn out fine. Over 20 assists though made him a valuable member of the team and scoring the winner against Chelsea on his debut did him no harm either.

Soloman Rondon: 24m transfer and 88k a week makes him my most expensive player by far. However he is a goalmachine taking just 45 Premier League games to score 50 goals and also netted 8 in our Champions League run. He is worth signing for anybody because he is so good at everything.

In what role do you play rondon as lone striker

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking to start my first Villa file this weekend. Put off getting FM12 until now so looking forward to it.

Totally going to overhaul my squad after getting pissed off with how things are going IRL at the moment. High wages? You're gone. Deadwood? You're gone. Don't like you? You're gone. I expect to only be left with a core of academy players at this rate. Gabby - Bannan - Albrighton - Clark being my spine so to speak. Will probably keep and develop Delph and stick with Given and Nzog for the first season, see what happens. I'll be relying on cheap replacements / free agents to fill some squad and back-up roles. Going to mainly invest in my scouting network and coaching.

---------------Given---------------

Cuellar----Clark-----Collins---Warnock

--------------Makoun--------------

Albrighton--------------Bannan-----

-----------Ireland-----------Nzogbia

------------------Gabby-----------

Guzan, Baker, Hutton, Delph, Herd, Delfouneso on the bench.

Beye, Petrov, Heskey, Bent, Dunne all gone so far clearing a fair whack of wages. If I can get a nice RB then I'll move Cuellar into CB next to Clark, also looking to replace Warnock at LB. Could do with a RM to cover Albrighton and a dominating DMC to cover Makoun. A young back-up striker would be nice too. Can replace Guzan in the summer.

Bandalovski--Clark--Cuellar----Kolorov

--------Delph-------Bannan----------

Affelay-------Ireland---------Nzogbia

--------------Gabby----------------

Guzan, Hutton, Warnock, Collins, Albrighton, Herd, Delfouneso

Definitely need a midfield enforcer now. I want to bleed Bannan in, I don't want to rely on him as a starter. He'd be better suited coming in off the bench. Possibly get a new striker in too. Can get Christian Eriksen for 9.5m who may very well be an option!

• 2 weeks later...

hi chaps, been a while. had my laptop nicked so no internet (am in library) and, more importantly, no FM. am busy saving up for a new one but will be mid-summer. gutted.

did SI release a data update at end of Jan transfer winda?

will be tempted by keane when next i can play (sobs) and also rasmus elm cos we're linked with him and a few other players from dutch league (due to our RL scouts)

Bandalovski--Clark--Cuellar----Kolorov

--------Delph-------Bannan----------

Affelay-------Ireland---------Nzogbia

--------------Gabby----------------

Guzan, Hutton, Warnock, Collins, Albrighton, Herd, Delfouneso

Definitely need a midfield enforcer now. I want to bleed Bannan in, I don't want to rely on him as a starter. He'd be better suited coming in off the bench. Possibly get a new striker in too. Can get Christian Eriksen for 9.5m who may very well be an option!

seen a couple of these: teams needing midfield enforcer/DMC. i d personally just develop herd season 1 and then have Makoun back season II

i found a really good attacking RB but its useless saying that. laptop burgled and can t remember his name. remember he was 32 but worth a punt for couple of seasons and had great stats.

will be (when can next play FM again sob) looking to play really good attacking FBs who can create and get in amongst the goals.

i, too, play with Clark and King Carlos as CBs

i hear the problems with scouts has been fixed with new patch so am probably starting a new save within the week with villa....does everyone get it where Warnock refuses to sign a new contract?
On my new save with the new patchiv just let stevens be my lb and sold warnock for £5 million

I sell Warnock too (Stevens can replace with Clark covering). Dunne (I play Clark and Cuellar with Collins covering), Heskey (Gabby, Bent and Weimann all in front of him) and Petrov (Delph, Bannan, Herd and Makoun when he is back are all on cheaper wages and are younger) are the other 3 I'll be looking to shift. Clear some wage space so I can bring in a few younger players.

Since all of that, my summer has been quite a mixed bag. A day after the Champions League final, Ciaran Clark asked to leave and I couldn't convince him to stay. He has since gone to Spurs for 12.75m. He was a fantastic defender and captain and I will miss him but I hope he does well except against me obviously. Jesus Navas who also did well for me has also moved on for 7m to Athletico Madrid. I have spent only 11m so far in the summer as I don't really need to improve the squad that much. A bunch of young regens have come in as well as Alex Smithies on a free from Huddersfield who is now an England squad player. My 1st team now is...

GK Ospina

DR Chandler

DL Gibbs

DC Toprak

DC Skrtel

MC Anderson

MC Lars Bender

AML Johnson

AMC Delph

AMR Rodriguinho

ST Rondon

A bit worried about my central defence going into the new season and probably could do with a big name in there but I'm happy to give them a chance and also got a future 4 star regen who at the age of 20 now needs to be playing. Stefan Bell has also turned out to be a great signing at 2.5m so we will see.

In the Euro's, England reached the final where they lost on penalties to Germany (what a shock!). France lost in the Semis which saw me offered and taking the job alongside my Villa exploits. The world cup is certainly an ambition and with a strong player pool, I think I have a chance. Finally, with everything I have achieved I have decided I will be leaving the Villa job by the summer of 2019 when my contract expires. Really enjoyed every minute of it but a new challenge is in store if I want to keep this save going.

You fancy posting screenie of transfer screen from each season?

• 3 weeks later...

gonna need to save for a new one, and in the meantime can only DREAM and PLAN my next villa save, over the summer sometime.

i'm going against mcleish's tactics (well, that sounds like a positive idea for a start) will play with EIGHT players who will potentially attack.

gonna try a 4123 with roving fb, a dm who'll take care of opposing amcs but also bring the ball forward, a front 3 with a central target man.

on paper it sounds wonderful just cant wait to try it out.

upfront: gabby/albie FCL, Gabby/julian schieber TM, Holman/Zogs FCR

MCS: Ireland, and someone who can harry their DLP/get in amongst the goals. Possibly Leeds' Robert snodgrass

DLP: Delph (aggression and workrate, he cld really develop in this position

DCS: Clark (maybe as libero, SWCL), Cuellar

...and find a couple of really good fullbacks.

...all i can do is twiddle my thumbs now and wait for a windfall to buy a laptop......

gonna need to save for a new one, and in the meantime can only DREAM and PLAN my next villa save, over the summer sometime.

i'm going against mcleish's tactics (well, that sounds like a positive idea for a start) will play with EIGHT players who will potentially attack.

gonna try a 4123 with roving fb, a dm who'll take care of opposing amcs but also bring the ball forward, a front 3 with a central target man.

on paper it sounds wonderful just cant wait to try it out.

upfront: gabby/albie FCL, Gabby/julian schieber TM, Holman/Zogs FCR

MCS: Ireland, and someone who can harry their DLP/get in amongst the goals. Possibly Leeds' Robert snodgrass

DLP: Delph (aggression and workrate, he cld really develop in this position

DCS: Clark (maybe as libero, SWCL), Cuellar

...and find a couple of really good fullbacks.

...all i can do is twiddle my thumbs now and wait for a windfall to buy a laptop......

still not got one neil fella?

hi dude! you get EVERYWHERE on the forums.....!

no, not working at present, sort of off long term sick, and really need to scrape pennies together. expecting a windfall mid-May that should enable me to pick up something decent, decided to go with a Lenovo, maybe an E525 can sort a decent processor in that, or maybe one of their new 13.3" ones with an i3-2xxx.

but really want the drive and the cd (amazon vouchers, sorted) so i don't have to download.

i'll only have mobile broadband, 3gb per month, not fast and is ok for the 12.2.2 update but not the game itself.

Darn, the withdrawals are SERIOUS! No FM for 4 months!

it HAS got me reading a lot on tactics websites etc so i'll hit the ground running when the day finally comes.

i'm not that tacticaLLY astute but am good at building decent teams.

got some faith in quite a few of the villa crop but as target man tempted with julian schieber and as a "marquee" signing might go for Arouca from santos who, IRL, has bizarrely never been snapped up by a huge european team.

then i'm gonna ditch collins/dunne, bring in clark/cuellar and buy two really decent attacking fullbacks.

reckon i can do all this in budget AND reduce the wage bill by about 200k.

will offload petrov and, amazingly, Bent.

thing i REALLY wish i could do now is search players online based on attributes, i have an hour a day at the library (tho most stuff can be browsed from my phone) really wish, if only for people like me, there was an online genie scout or similar..... wishful thinking, i know!!

have you got genie scout?

all you need to do is borrow a save file from someone and you can search players all day long :)

schieber starts out with a longterm injury btw... best setting your sights elsewhere

hmmm, good thinking. won t work though. i'd not be able to download genie or a save game at the library, so i guess it's back to my pad and pen and imagination til june. still, reckon the break will benefit me and make it all the sweeter when i AM back on track.

not sure schieber will stay injured once i got the db;) as theoretically he'll be fine by may 2012 he might just as well start uninjured........ as i'm gonna amend holman to be an AV player it's like starting with the June 2012 team but just starting in the game in July 2011. i can resolve these conflicts in my mind, anyway.

have you got genie scout?

all you need to do is borrow a save file from someone and you can search players all day long :)

schieber starts out with a longterm injury btw... best setting your sights elsewhere

hi again dude! found an old but huge dongle with an fm11 save on. am in library trying to download an old version of genie maybe i'll be away and running!!?? hope so.....

hi again dude! found an old but huge dongle with an fm11 save on. am in library trying to download an old version of genie maybe i'll be away and running!!?? hope so.....

darn. won't install fm11 on library computer. found an old genie 10 that worked, but only have a 2011 save game. this aint gonna work...........

I can send you a fresh fm12 file if you like?

so here's what happened. i downloaded genie 11 and 12. unzipped no prob. HOWEVER the installer wouldn't work as it seemed to want to dump some files in the C drive which i can't at library.

HAD genie 10.exe and this opened. but didn t think i had any fm10 saves. so deleted genie 10 THEN found some fm10 saves! doh! and deleting at library means no chance of retrieving from trash......

IF you could send me genie 11 .exe and i guess the additional files i need would be cool, can run it from my external drive here.

if you can then an fm12 save & genie 12 would be ace too, but all i REALLY need to do some decent searching is genie 11 files, .exe as still have a save of fm11.

have sent this plus my email as a private message, i think, hope you get it.

after all, this thread should be about villa saves i shouldnt hog it with tech issues;)

finally some villa related stuff..............

any idea where King Carlos is today against chelsea? was pretty shocked to see nathan baker in central defence...

right, WHEN i'm up and running again i'll be creating Petrov the coach... him and laursen. cool.

Archived