FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

They are part of the EU yes but they still need work permits.

Don't get it. EU countries players shouldn't have to apply for work permits in England. If rejected, what is the whole load of EU players in any different with non-eu?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't get it. EU countries players shouldn't have to apply for work permits in England. If rejected, what is the whole load of EU players in any different with non-eu?

Bulgarian and Romanian players in real life still need work permits. I didn't make the rules, contact the Home Office :D

And you've asked this in atleast 3 other threads. Can you stop with the spam please.

Bulgarian and Romanian players in real life still need work permits. I didn't make the rules, contact the Home Office :D

And you've asked this in atleast 3 other threads. Can you stop with the spam please.

If you have answered properly and in more detail, like how the other two guys from SI themselves did and pointed in the right directions, for me to understand and accept it, then it's all good, but you being a mod, isn't that patient in some threads with answers. And if you'll noticed, i followed up with other questions in related to this. I asked in here to find out from my fellow liverpool players, i posted there because that's where it should be.

If you have answered properly and in more detail, like how the other two guys from SI themselves did and pointed in the right directions, for me to understand and accept it, then it's all good, but you being a mod, isn't that patient in some threads with answers. And if you'll noticed, i followed up with other questions in related to this. I asked in here to find out from my fellow liverpool players, i posted there because that's where it should be.

I answered your question perfect and no more detail was needed. But the fact remains you asked the same question in 3 other location, 2 of which was posted before this one.

Anyway enough now and back on topic.

As Jay Spearing had his CA/PA reduced? He always seems to be transfer listed now on 12.2 :(

As Jay Spearing had his CA/PA reduced? He always seems to be transfer listed now on 12.2 :(

Before i started the save game, i had a look in the editor. His PA remains the same but this CA went up by about 6%, but this 6% isn't alot because his fixed PA isn't that great, so because of this low PA, this bit of CA growth is deem quite a alot?

I am not sure why is he always listed? He wasn't listed in mine when i started but he seems to be always listed before(perhaps that was because i have database updates loaded while not on this one). Jay had a slight bum in metal stats, his composure, concentration and decisions went up while otb went down, physically, his agility also went up the most, the rest seems the same. his home and current rep is higher too.

Jay Spearing CA/PA

before

115/135

now

123/135

I was hoping to have Joan Carlos with a better PA.

Before i started the save game, i had a look in the editor. His PA remains the same but this CA went up by about 6%, but this 6% isn't alot because his fixed PA isn't that great, so because of this low PA, this bit of CA growth is deem quite a alot?

I am not sure why is he always listed? He wasn't listed in mine when i started but he seems to be always listed before(perhaps that was because i have database updates loaded while not on this one)

Jay Spearing CA/PA

before

115/135

now

123/135

I was hoping to have Joan Carlos with a better PA.

Wasnt transfer listed in my save either

Wasnt transfer listed in my save either

Every new save I start in England has him transfer listed on 12.2. Weird. Same with the young lad from West Brom, Craig Dawson think his name is.

I am not sure why is he always listed? He wasn't listed in mine when i started but he seems to be always listed before(perhaps that was because i have database updates loaded while not on this one)

Jay Spearing CA/PA

Cheers for that :)

Not seen Carlos before but just had a look and he looks good apart from his physicals on my game. Might try and pick him up for Swansea.

Every new save I start in England has him transfer listed on 12.2. Weird. Same with the young lad from West Brom, Craig Dawson think his name is.

Cheers for that :)

Not seen Carlos before but just had a look and he looks good apart from his physicals on my game. Might try and pick him up for Swansea.

Craig Dawson is listed in mine too but i grabbed him up for 1.5m since he is English, young and wilson is on loan.

I edited my post on spearing, adding stats changes info.

Carlos should Teixeira in his name too, easier to spot that all the other Joan and Carlos in the game. heh. he has nice mental stats and range of passing but can't jump for nuts, not sure about that irl?

Didn't check Glen Johnson, seems a bit weird that he'd get a drop as he's been one of our best players this season?? Lucas, I can't notice much difference to be honest. But yeah, Carroll looks worse... It's going to be difficult to get him scoring on this patch I reckon.

New patch, new game! 1 new signing - Wilfred Zaha £6million

Results are as follows:

Swansea 0 - 0 Liverpool

Liverpool 1 - 1 Norwich [Adam]

Liverpool 4 - 1 Doncaster (Carling Cup 2nd Round) [henderson x 2, Adam, Zaha)

Lost Suarez for 6 weeks, struggling to get Carroll scoring on the new update, early days yet tho.

Also brought in Seydou Keita on a season long loan

New patch, new game! 1 new signing - Wilfred Zaha £6million

Results are as follows:

Swansea 0 - 0 Liverpool

Liverpool 1 - 1 Norwich [Adam]

Liverpool 4 - 1 Doncaster (Carling Cup 2nd Round) [henderson x 2, Adam, Zaha)

Lost Suarez for 6 weeks, struggling to get Carroll scoring on the new update, early days yet tho.

Also brought in Seydou Keita on a season long loan

Try Carroll as a Defensive Forward Attack on his own in a 433. Don't use a target man on the team instructions. Towards the end of my first Liverpool save with 12.1.0 I tried this with Luis at AMR as a advanced playmaker and Downing on the Left, he scored 12 in 10 games. A fluke?? maybe, but worth a shot. How's Zaha going for you??

Wigan 1 - 3 Liverpool [Zaha x3]

Liverpool 0 - 1 Chelsea

Bolton 1 - 3 Liverpool [Zaha x2, Own goal]

West Brom 0 - 1 Liverpool (Carling Cup Third Round) [Own Goal]

Things aren't looking too bad, Gerrard and Suarez Coming back to fitness

Zaha proving to be a good bit of business

Liverpool 2 - 0 Newcastle [Henderson, Suarez]

Liverpool 0 - 0 Aston Villa

Looking like a tough battle ahead for top 4 finish, similar to that in real life.

Struggling for goals. Similar to real life

Going well in the carling cup after being drawn against Portsmouth in the 4th round. Similar to real life

Be back on later

Wolves 0 - 2 Liverpool [bellamy, Henderson]

Man City 1 - 2 Liverpool [suarez x2] Helped by the fact Lescott was sent off after 2minutes

Despite draws against Villa, Swansea, Norwich and a defeat to Chelsea, the win at City surprisingly put me top of the league after 9 games. The league is so tight with 5 points separating the top 9 teams

Portsmouth 2 - 3 Liverpool (Carling Cup 4th Round) [suarez x2, Kuyt]

Suarez starting to come into a bit of form, still no goals for Carroll. Zaha been taken out the team of late used more as a substitute, only 18 so trying to manage him well.

Henderson probably been my most impressive player as an advanced playmaker.

Been drawn against Arsenal at home in the Carling Cup Quarter Final, pleased with this as they are the only big team left in the competition.

Liverpool 1 - 1 Arsenal [Downing]

Liverpool 1 - 1 QPR [Zaha]

Stoke 0 - 0 Liverpool

Liverpool 2 - 1 Fulham [Zaha x2]

Liverpool 1 - 0 Arsenal (Carling Cup Quater Final) [suarez]

So not bad form, but like real life, far too many draws creeping in, however its better than losing. Zaha continues to perform and score goals.

Semi final of Carling Cup to look forward to, definitely the strongest team left in it now.

Also like to mention Seydou Keita is a very good loan signing for anybody wanting extra bodies for the squad.

Carroll still with no goals :( and is also out for a month, allowing Zaha and Suarez to strike up a partnership

Has anyone out there managed to persuade the board to build a new stadium? It is currently 2020 in my Liverpool save and i have well over £400m in the bank..Anfield has maxed out,55,000...any info?

I'm in the planning stage for a new stadium in 2018.

stadiumh.png

FWIW I holidayed through the season and the board announced that the new stadium would be 73000 capacity and take 1 season to build.

I'm gonna actually give Carroll a proper try this save. I only just gave him 2-3 games last save. Gonna partner him upfront with Suarez. And have two wingers (Downing on AML and Kuyt or another signing on the AMR) with a CM (got 2 in mind to sign for this position) and DMC - LUCAS xD and 4 at the back.

Wow! £200m to spend!!

I'm gonna actually give Carroll a proper try this save. I only just gave him 2-3 games last save. Gonna partner him upfront with Suarez. And have two wingers (Downing on AML and Kuyt or another signing on the AMR) with a CM (got 2 in mind to sign for this position) and DMC - LUCAS xD and 4 at the back.

Wow! £200m to spend!!

You what??!!

Been drawn against Stoke in the Carling Cup Semi Final and Swansea in the Fa Cup 3rd Round.

Blackburn 3 - 3 Liverpool [Gerrard x 2, Zaha] ..... sigh! Another draw!

Liverpool 2 - 1 Sunderland [Own goal, Suarez]

Currently 3rd in the league, its very tight, Man City are down in 14th!!!

Ill post an update tomorrow when i get to the January Transfer Window

Hi all started a new save last night with the mighty reds and thought i would share it some fellow kopites.

Season 1 update 2/1/2012

Fixtures so far

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af359/nbdwid7/FM%202012%20lfc/LiverpoolFixtures.png

After these was a 3-0 win over QPR at Loftus Rd.

And proberly my game of the season as we welcomed wolves to anfield looking for revenge on the 1-0 defeat on the opening day of the season

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af359/nbdwid7/FM%202012%20lfc/Liverpool8v1Wolves.png

Standing 2nd in the table to Utd

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af359/nbdwid7/BarclaysPremierLeagueOverview_Stages-2.png

Not much dealings in the transfer window as of yet.

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af359/nbdwid7/FM%202012%20lfc/LiverpoolTransfers_History.png

Also as anyone using the latest update have a debt of £50million.

Started a game earlier this evening. Giving Carroll a real chance for a season or two and it is working!

Playing a 4-4-2 with attacking wingers. Johnno, Agger, Skrtel, Jose in defence with Coates first off the bench. Lucas/Keita, Adam/Gerrard/Shelvey in the middle of the park with Downing on the left and Willian on the right. Carroll and Suarez making a hell of a strikeforce!

Suarez stat: 11(1) games - 5 goals - 8 assists

Carroll stat: 12 games - 8 goals - 1 assist

Skrtel has been lethal in corners netting 5 goals in 10 matches!

Only brought in Vrsaljko (1.2M), Seydou Keita (Ln Fee 750k 50% wages), Willian (12M) with Bertolacci (1.5M) and Leandro Damiao (17.5M) joining in the next two transfer windows.

Sold Aurelio (1.9M), Eccleston (9k), Brad Jones (2M) and Kuyt (14.5M) <-- the Kuyt offer was accepted by the board so I had nothing to do with the sale. But the transfer paid for Willian so I'm happy ;)

Currently 1 point clear at the top with a game in hand. Already won at Etihad and beat Chelsea at home. I'm in the Qtr Final of the League Cup and my aim is to win it!

I've won 9 games in a row with an upcoming trip to Emirates and a visit to Goodison. Drew Spurs in the Qtr Final of the LC at WHL so I might lose that one.

But I'm loving my 7 & 9 partnership that I've FINALLY accomplished after so many tries! I'll try and keep you updated on this game as I see this one becoming a masterpiece !

Started a game earlier this evening. Giving Carroll a real chance for a season or two and it is working!

Playing a 4-4-2 with attacking wingers. Johnno, Agger, Skrtel, Jose in defence with Coates first off the bench. Lucas/Keita, Adam/Gerrard/Shelvey in the middle of the park with Downing on the left and Willian on the right. Carroll and Suarez making a hell of a strikeforce!

Suarez stat: 11(1) games - 5 goals - 8 assists

Carroll stat: 12 games - 8 goals - 1 assist

Skrtel has been lethal in corners netting 5 goals in 10 matches!

442 with advanced wingers is fun to play. I'm a few seasons in and my strikers average a goal a game each with my wingers chipping in with plenty too. Think I've comfortably smashed the 100+ goal mark for the last few seasons. Just put 11 past West Ham :p

I haven't seen enough of him to know his jumping ability?

BUT robinson is listed as 168cm on our site.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/first-team/player/49-jack-robinson

If you look at the first team squad photo he is clearly significantly taller than the likes of spearing maxi etc.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/downloads/11-12-team-pic-1280-1024_4eaea1c5a8bc1914786030.jpg

Jumping as an attribute is heavily linked to height so both should have changed really.

If you look at the first team squad photo he is clearly significantly taller than the likes of spearing maxi etc.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/downloads/11-12-team-pic-1280-1024_4eaea1c5a8bc1914786030.jpg

Jumping as an attribute is heavily linked to height so both should have changed really.

Right, he's supposingly 180. But how come the club doesn't update his height? so if they doesn't, we can't fault the liverpool researcher for it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Robinson_(footballer_born_1993)#cite_note-1

http://liverpoolfc.wikia.com/wiki/Jack_Robinson

No idea why the club doesn't bother, and really it probably doesn't make much difference, just frustrating that our researcher accepted it was an error and it hasn't been changed.

Anyway since patching I'm getting strange results scored 25 in 4 home prem matches and 54 overall in 12 competitive games, seems a little on the extreme side. Not just me either Tottenham have a regen with 10 from 5. Anybody else finding goals a little too easy to come by?

No idea why the club doesn't bother, and really it probably doesn't make much difference, just frustrating that our researcher accepted it was an error and it hasn't been changed.

Anyway since patching I'm getting strange results scored 25 in 4 home prem matches and 54 overall in 12 competitive games, seems a little on the extreme side. Not just me either Tottenham have a regen with 10 from 5. Anybody else finding goals a little too easy to come by?

Did you change tactic or training schedule? I thought there was no changes made to the match engine in the patch.

Ahh.. I promised my girl I'd take her away this weekend, so I'm not starting my save properly until then. Doing all the tactics, training, etc. etc. until then- but won't push continue until Monday- when I'm back.

Alri Lads , starting up my new Liverpool save now , did anyone sign many in thier first season ?

Only england loaded, large db, Signed them as backups, young and affordable, i didn't go for some of the more common ones i have signed and tried during my old saves

so far didn't have much chance to play them as my first team hardly had any injuries so had a good run with the same team, even bellemy, carroll and jonjo have complained already

liverpooltransfershisto.png

liverpoolteamplayers.png

I have England France Germany Spain Holland and Brazil Argentina as view only . . let most the staff go going to bring in my own two good coaches at blackburn Bobby Mimms and Phil Cannon

EDIT ; Just got Kuyt and Bellamy to retire from international football , board agreed to expand Anfield to 55 thousand :)

Archived