FM 12 - Official Forum Links Thread -

Purefun

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any chance i would be able to make a swansea city thread? Or do i need a certain post count before creating a team thread.

Been having an urge to play as swansea for a few weeks now and notice there isn't a thread created for them.

any chance i would be able to make a swansea city thread? Or do i need a certain post count before creating a team thread.

Been having an urge to play as swansea for a few weeks now and notice there isn't a thread created for them.

Go for it mate.

Harry, you don't need to know too much about the club as most of it's on the internet. As long as you place as much FM information with some real life information, you should be ok and it'll make a good thread. Include your own opinions and you'll be fine. Obviously Purefun, Ty or LL have the final say on whether you can make it not. But for such a big club like Real, I'm sure they won't mind. Purefun will no doubt respond to this tomorrow morning and Ty may respond if he's on now.

FC United of Manchester in Blue Square Bet Premier? So, not true. :D

I think that was said on a previous page, but Purefun basically said 'meh' to it and it could just stay there. Rings a bell to me anyway.