FM11: Football Manager Legends Database

Nottingham Forest

Sorry for the rubbish title of the thread.

During the summer months every year. I generally start to get bored of FM. This year is no different. Instead of forcing myself to play a save. I've decided to try and add some legends of clubs. Infact, I would like to add legends to all Premier League Clubs barring Swansea City and Norwich City(do not know enough about these) and Nottingham Forest and West Ham United. Again the reason for only two Championship clubs is because I do not know enough.

If I can find out enough information about the clubs I've excluded then I'll consider adding players to those squads. Each of the squads will have 25 players. They will also include all current players at the club. So that if you want to sell the legends you can. If you don't you can sell other players instead.

I also know that not all information or attributes of players will be correct but I will try to make them as realistic as possible. I believe that this project will take a bit of time and if I can complete it for FM11 then I will just look to transfer it over to FM12 as well if the editor is the same.

I have to thank some other forum users as well for giving their opinions on their favourite 25 man squad of the team they support or follow and I would also like to thank any other people who may help in the future. Those are NepentheZ, Deisler26 and GioGio85.

I don't think this has been done before. If it has then I'll stop.

I'm currently making my way through the Arsenal side and have created three players so far. They are Dennis Bergkamp, Thierry Henry and Cliff Bastin.

I have decided that for players who have retired they will start at their respective clubs at the age of 25. As it's a decent number start at.

Here are just a few screenshots of the progress I have made so far:

Cliff Bastin Attributes

Cliff Bastin Personal

Cliff Bastin Position

Cliff Bastin History

Archived