fixtures are here

Relegated from the PL

West Haaam

Birmingham

Blackpool

Promoted from league 1

Peterbrough

Brighton

The side that shall not be named as we dont want to involve MLG in our thread.

League winning odds - with bet365

West ham 5/1

Leicester 6/1

Birmingham 8/1

Reading/Forest 12/1

Middlesbrough 14/1

Them who shall not be named 16/1

[b]Barnsley [/b]
[b]Birmingham City        Gripper[/b]
[b]Blackpool              Wandsfan93[/b]
[b]Brighton & Hove Albion Simon Tipple [/b]
[b]Bristol City           Barnzy [/b]
[b]Burnley                Phil Holden [/b]
[b]Cardiff City        bluebirds/chops[/b]
[b]Coventry City        G-Man11[/b]
[b]Crystal Palace[/b]
[b]Derby County[/b]
[b]Doncaster Rovers[/b]
[b]Hull City              TigerChris [/b]
[b]Ipswich Town [/b]
[b]Leeds United           englandmanager, Pukey[/b]
[b]Leicester City         MIR17/Gizmo7 [/b]
[b]Middlesbrough          Powlay [/b]
[b]Millwall               Docks [/b]
[b]Nottingham Forest      NF/sebs/cms/Forest Rule/rich, Mar$hall, robterrace[/b]
[b]Portsmouth             Sheer Class/Standard liege/Benjani, jonwalker [/b]
[b]Southampton            MLG[/b]
[b]Watford                Hershie[/b]
[b]West Ham United        MrDiCanio/Recky[/b]
[b]Peterboro[/b]
[b]Reading                readingfanman, erik86, SCIAG, AdyTaylor, NICK_GIFF[/b]

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Club                   Fan
Barnsley	
Birmingham City        Gripper
Blackpool              Wandsfan93
Brighton & Hove Albion Simon Tipple	
Bristol City           Barnzy	
Burnley                Phil Holden	
Cardiff City	       bluebirds/chops
Coventry City	       G-Man11
Crystal Palace
Derby County
Doncaster Rovers
Hull City              TigerChris	
Ipswich Town 
Leeds United           englandmanager, Pukey
Leicester City         MIR17/Gizmo7	
Middlesbrough          Powlay	
Millwall               Docks	
Nottingham Forest      NF/sebs/cms/Forest Rule/rich, Mar$hall, robterrace
Portsmouth             Sheer Class/Standard liege/Benjani, jonwalker	
Southampton            MLG
Watford                Hershie
West Ham United        MrDiCanio/Recky
Peterboro
Reading                readingfanman, erik86, SCIAG, AdyTaylor, NICK_GIFF

You may as well put that in the first post Powlay as it looks nicer.

Dave Jones made favourite for Watford job. Don't know whether to laugh at them or not.

Dave Jones 6/4

Sean Dyche 9/2

Aidy Boothroyd 5/1

Neal Ardley 10/1

Southgate would've been a good option seeing as he was born there and sure i read he supports them but he's now got that youth job with England.

you dont elect thread creators, in a day the first page will be history, CMS will have a Roolz style mentdown and it shall be season on.

You barely posted in the thread last season and didn't once get involved when we discussed creating the new thread a few weeks back so you don't get a say.

You barely posted in the thread last season and didn't once get involved when we discussed creating the new thread a few weeks back so you don't get a say.

Right, simply put. You are being an utter idiot

You accuse me firstly of hardly posting, yet the person who apparently has been told he can do it (anyone can do it so wind your weeble neck in, stop going into new threadfs and saying you can make it till the fixtures are out its a rule. ffs that was around before you registered, stop whining and bloody participate) posted in the last championship thread less times than i did!

Well done with that argument.

Right, simply put. You are being an utter idiot

You accuse me firstly of hardly posting, yet the person who apparently has been told he can do it (anyone can do it so wind your weeble neck in, stop going into new threadfs and saying you can make it till the fixtures are out its a rule. ffs that was around before you registered, stop whining and bloody participate) posted in the last championship thread less times than i did!

Well done with that argument.

I'll think you'll find I moaned that Gavin barely posted in the thread when it was decided he would create it as well. But yeah well done on pointing out my consistency.

Am I the only one who doesn't really care about the OP and think it's fine as it is?

Actually looks a bit neater now with his edit. Still an absolute bell-end with his Southampton comments though.

That and I care because Powlay is a right ******. Only ever comes in to the thread to have a go at someone or moan about something. Still remember him banging on about how Boro were way too big for this league when they first came down.

When it was decided, ffs you make it sound like a democracy where people decide who creates the thread it gets done, thats the way its always been with club threads etc, but that old way shouldnt happen? But not creating the threads till after the fixtures should? like i said, wind your neck in, get off your horse and shut up.

As for the southampton comments, ffs grow up you whining little girl. MLG knows exactly what im like, i changed his southampton badge plenty of times to a we love pompy banner last year in the data forum. It doesnt even effect you.

Are you on your period love?

Cardiff City call a press conference for 3pm today to unveil new manager, believed to be Malky Mackay.

We've also revealed that we've turned down several possible shirt sponsors to wear "Malaysia" on our shirts next season.

Hope the investors are putting more money in if we're doing that.

We've also revealed that we've turned down several possible shirt sponsors to wear "Malaysia" on our shirts next season.

Hope the investors are putting more money in if we're doing that.

Didn't someone have something like that last year? Sheffield United and Malta iirc?

feature-Kevin-Nolan.jpg

Coming soon to a stadium near you.

Also, a Stevenage fan friend of mine reckons Watford are going to appoint Graham Westley from them. Not sure how much truth there is in that though.

His contract :D.

The OP actually looks nice now, couldn't you just change it to say Southampton? I know you find it hard not to be a **** of the highest order but it would make the thread so much nicer :thup:.

:( Nolan will probably do really well again in this division, and financially if he gets you promoted then he will have been worthwhile but £60k a week, thats just WOW wages.

Also heard today you are paying an 18 year old (though maybe 19 now) £15k a week and he has only played a nadful of games, something makes me thing thats the kid you got from chelsea?

:( Nolan will probably do really well again in this division, and financially if he gets you promoted then he will have been worthwhile but £60k a week, thats just WOW wages.

Also heard today you are paying an 18 year old (though maybe 19 now) £15k a week and he has only played a nadful of games, something makes me thing thats the kid you got from chelsea?

Do Gold and Sullivan actually understand the concept of sensible financial management?

Archived