The 2011-2012 Manchester United thread - We've got our trophy back

BBB

From reputable sources on twitter, we are in for Hazard, Baines, Kagawa AND another striker.

Hazard - Pipe dream.

Baines - Rumour made because we need a LB, English player premium might make him too pricey.

Kagawa - Most likely target of the summer IMO

Striker - Nick Powell from Crewe / Macheda comes back (like getting a new signing) / Michael Owen is also available on a free. :D

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you dont think it is possible for a reporter to have a source inside United?

Ok then

Of course it's possible. But twitter rumours are about as reliable as newspaper rumours. Just go check the BBC's gossip page for a round up of rumours and then see what percentage actually come through.

Hint, it's not a high number.

Anyway i hope he confirms his move to Chelsea today so i can see what frenzy we get swept up in next. I think it will be Kagawa although he is a more realistic option for us tbh.

I reckon we will get Kagawa and Powell by the end of the week.

Craig kicks off the next round of transfer rumour roulette. ;)

According to sources on the SI forums, Kagawa is the next target on Sir Alex's hit list

I haven't seen any games with him playing. I've watched youtube clips but I dislike the "best of" moments type thing. I prefer to see people working a full match.

For people here who've seen him play some full matches, what's your take?

According to sources on the SI forums, Kagawa is the next target on Sir Alex's hit list
A very reputable source on the SI forum stated that the only stumbling block is that Kagawa wants the number 42 shirt. This will be resolved once United complete Paul Pogbas transfer to Juventus.

We should be getting Kagawa soon guys!

He's not in London fwiw;

http://www.rtbf.be/sport/dossier/football/les-joueurs-belges-a-l-etranger/detail_hazard-est-avec-les-diables-pas-a-londres?id=7777016

Contacted by us, the press officer of the Belgian Union, Stefan Van Loocke, confirmed that Eden Hazard was well with the group the Red Devils, Chaudfontaine. The Lille is not in London or on the plane for Belgium, as some media announced. It is, as expected, with the Red Devils, and should make the training provided for 17h at the Academy Robert Louis-Dreyfus. Eden Hazard announce his future destination on Twitter after the Devils' training, in the early evening.

I am coming to your millionaire pad in Iceland to fling you into your local fireplace (or Volcano as we call it). :mad:

Let me ask you this: Have you been officially given any other reason than your race when it comes to not working at the Daily Mail? Have they told you any differently? Didn't think so. SUE THEM!

Let me ask you this: Have you been officially given any other reason than your race when it comes to not working at the Daily Mail? Have they told you any differently? Didn't think so. SUE THEM!

Never saw it that way tbh, this discrimination must stop.

SI sources confirm that an award winning journalist (in the making) will sue the Daily Mail over failed promises. Details are still unclear but the journalist is reported to be flying into Reykjavik to meet with the legal firm Iceberg & Snowstein about taking his case.

Great news, lads! I'm so happy!! :) :)

Yes, it means I was very wrong, but it's nice to see Hazard coming anyway.

(May not be entirely true, but I'm a "journalist")

I believed it you *******! Didn't even notice the small print.

Contacted by us, the press officer of the Belgian Union, Stefan Van Loocke, confirmed that Eden Hazard was well with the group the Red Devils

The Belgian FA have confirmed that Hazard is already in training with Manchester United. The news will be overshadowed by breaking news that relations between England and Iceland are at an all time low following a race row involving the Daily Mail and an Icelandic journalist.

I believed it you *******! Didn't even notice the small print.

:D

Had a trip over to RedCafe just now and apparently some chap was making false Hazard twats/twits/whatever. Almost feel bad for pointing it out before somebody (waves to craig) posts it here :D

The Belgian FA have confirmed that Hazard is already in training with Manchester United. The news will be overshadowed by breaking news that relations between England and Iceland are at an all time low following a race row involving the Daily Mail and an Icelandic journalist.

I actually didn't know that was the nickname for the Belgian national team until a few days ago :(

Don't know about anyone else but is Hazard for real? He's got top clubs playing to his tune - reckon we should issue a statement saying we don't want him before he rejects us. Can you imagine how arrogant he is becoming?

Archived