LAUREN's Arsenal Thread 2011/2012 - 125 Years of Greatness *sponsored by being BRILLIANT*

goon

Do you not have a membership? Cause there is a waiting list and it costs £30+ to join.

Ah, I thought you meant it was free to non-members. £30+ - is that just for the Arsenal player? Or surely it's included in the red membership? I'm out of touch with the way things have worked over the last couple of years. Every time I even consider giving them some money for something I get scared off by the prices.

Arsenal player doesn't seem to have anything much more than you can find on 101 Great Goals or something elsewhere anyway.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2011/12 is UNDERWAY \o/ \o/ 'mon lads!

The Malaysians are playing hard though. Obviously this is a matter of national importance to them - 2 minutes into our season Jack Wilshere is nearly off injured :mad:

And the away kit isn't all that bad in the flesh.

Chamakh been very rigid so far, passing been poor, and his touch occasionally.

Commentator I've got keeps calling Jenkinson, "Jenson"

I assume its the same one I have, he also keeps calling him Carljenson like its one name

Chamakh terrible, Denilson pretty much invisible for the short time he was on.

Traore, Rosicky, TV5 were excellent. Ryo and Jenkinson with solid debuts.

You cant talk about players being excellent without mentioning this guy.

Aaron-Ramsey-001.jpg

Arsenal legend Patrick Vieira has retired from professional football.

The World Cup winner has called time on his playing career at Manchester City to accept a new position as the club's Football Development Executive. Vieira's new role will include mentoring City's young players.

The 35-year-old made 406 appearances and scored 33 goals for Arsenal during a nine-year spell at Highbury.

He won the Double in 1998 and 2002, lifted further FA Cups in 2003 and 2005 and captained the 'Invincibles' side to an unbeaten Premier League campaign in 2003/04.

Vieira's final touch for Arsenal clinched the Club's most recent trophy - the 2005 FA Cup - and he went on to enjoy further success with Juventus and Internazionale in Italy before returning to England with Man City.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-legend-vieira-retires-from-football

Archived