Fiora2 tactic, instant success!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This tactic does great for me at the beggining of the season with my wolves team and gets me straight up into 1st place and i must say that the attacking is brilliant......then from out of nowhere i cant seem to buy a win......people may say that this is the re-ranking but i've looked and the teams that im playing arent playing more defensive its just that my players seem to forget where the goal is....i still have the majority of chances in game.....my main exampole is Freddy Eastwood....scored 17 in 17(2), now he cant shoot on target...every shot is blazed over or the keeper saves it...is anyone else having this problem? and can anyone help?

i think i need to point out that i seem to have overcome my problems by rotating the team and playing the fringe players who are 100% fit...seems to have given those other players more time and space to do what they need to icon_smile.gif its all about squad rotation apparently

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jinksy:

I have just started a new game on FM2008 with Heart Of Midlothian in the SPL.

I am going to try this tactic and I will give feedback on how it performs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dunno how your Hearts game's going, but this tactic seems absolutely tailor made for the SPL with Aberdeen. I was leaking stupid late goals seemingly every game and not creating anything like enough at the other end. This tactic has definitely saved me from the sack. I've gone from 11th in January, to 2 points off third at the Top 6 split.

well, after 4 games with this tactics... WHOOOA man...

im with Scousepool (One hell of a united fan heh), before i used ur tactics my results were fairly rubbish... afterwards - a great 5-4 win over my love MUFC, and 3 straight wins... i lost 2 ARSEnal in the Carling cup and drawn with boro, but basicly it works like a charm :}

only 1 slight prob... IM CONCEDING LOADS OF GOALS!

playing with carra and boulahrouz in the middle, i also got Kompany and Hyypia.

any suggestions?

Well i posted earlier as to say i've just tried this tactic.. Now about 15 games later i can honestly say this tactic is simply awsome. As my attacking players.. ( Forte, C.Taylor, Pericard & Shelton ) have such raw pace between them i score so many goals and dont concede all that often neither.

Only tweaks i've made are.. keep the full backs abit more defensive and less running with the ball & getting my best CB to man mark who i think is there best striker tight.

Love this tactic, has put Blackburn in Europe after an unpromising start to the season, and also allowed me to get my beloved Droylsden promoted into the Football League. Not sure how well the mighty Bloods would have done without it but they are second bottom IRL! icon14.gif

Guest Nathz29

WOn the EPL with Man city using this one bought Aaritola and ninis in the summer as couldn't get any of my targets then huntelaat joined in Jan finished six points clear of Arsenal!! Bianchi is a genius using this 7.4 rating and 20+ goals!

Season two not as impressive could be down to my signings bringing youth in too soon I think and trying to find a good replacement for Dunne who is not too young or too expensive! still second and beat Sevilla 3-1 away in the Champions league Good Tactic!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Torshov:

is there any way to use a target man in this tactic as I've got Mika in my team :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It should work if you play Aaritalo as the striker on the right with the backwards arrow. I played with a target man like this, using Roque Santa Cruz in that position an it worked fine.

well guys, help needed... when i tried this tactics at the firstplace it was simply brilliant, 15 games unbeaten run with my scouse squad, but then everything got wrong for some reason i dont understand... i mean, the results are still decent, but i lost 2 all the top 4 clubs on my EPL season 2, torres is playing like **** and miss loads of easy shots, gerrard and rafinha gets a huge amount of red cards.

this is my squad here :

Scouse **** Squad

who you recon i should put on the starting line-up?

thx in advance for ur help mates, this game sorta freaks my out :\

10 game winning streak in prem i got, 10 points clear at top and unbeaten in ALL competitions. I'm Man U, i already played something similar to this (didn't have a striker running back) i've bought no first team players just aartilo for backup to tevez and rooney, piatti for future. Oh yeah, i thrashed Liverpool 5-0 and they had 4 shots. I put creativity on high, i feel it's a waste with the ability Man U have and not to be creative. I score high and have conceded 5 in prem.

Nottm forest season - using this tactic, 25 games into championship i'm 6 pts from play offs.

Best tactic ever! icon_biggrin.gif

Guest adam_zulu

Finished 2nd in the league with Birmingham City, only 1 point behind Man Utd. Didn't do great in the domestic cups but my league performance blew all expectations out of the water.

Only made a few key signings. I got Felipe in defense and the goal keeper along with Ignashevich, Aaritalo and Gourcuff on loan. Aaritalo seems to play really well as the striker who drops off.

Doesn't seem to be a one season wonder either as I'm doing equally as well the second season in. Obviously I've had a bit more money to spend to solidify certain areas but so far amazing tactic which I only had to tweak slightly (DM not running forward, not having wingers always running all the way up, just mid way).

I'm playing as Fulham and have had mixed results.

My team are still at the 'Not yet developed a good level of understanding' stage even though I'm now in November, and my strikers refuse to get involved.

The team plays well, and gets the ball up into the final third quite often but my strikers refuse to have a shot. I've even tried putting 'Long Shots' to often but it doesn't seem to have made a difference.

Any ideas/experience of what I can do to bring my strikers into the game more ??

-Mic

Guest Aleksss

Incredible! I Won the first season with Aston Villa with 13 points clear to second place. I did not tweak the tactic at all. My two buys were Chimbonda and vagner love, love bagging 28 goals in the premiership.

Excellent! icon14.gif

Guest [Steve]_JUVE#10

i would like to give a big big big thanks to the creator of this tactic. With Juve i was struggling to stay in the top 4 and was in 5th in January. Went on about a 13 game un beaten run and ended up 3rd. Thank you very much.

P.S. Is there any where on here i could find tips on how to operate with a 3 man defence???

I've developed some revisions to this tactic basically I got wolves promoted using them, but found the premiership really tough going. I adjusted the defensive line to be a little deeper depending on who I was playing and adjusted the left and right wingers to play a little bit more defensive. It's taken me from bottom of the premiership with 3 games gone to now 10th in the division.

I'll post the revisions when I get back, it certainly makes the tactic alot less hit and miss, with 3 revisions you have a fiora2 standard tactic which is open attacking, the fiora2SD which is slight defensive, and the fiora2sdwb slightly defensive with more defensive wing backs. They also have varying degrees of width.

I'm playing with Sparta (Dutch team).

So it might be nice to know how it works outside of the premier league icon_wink.gif

results.jpg

So all in all, not bad! Actually, it's pretty darn good if you know Sparta should fight against relegation.

It's still not a Win after Win tactic, but i do take my chances and it looks pretty solid. Also 3rd in league with 39 goals made. But also 28 goals against.

I'm 8th now, but just 3 points behind nr 4. 5 points with nr 3. So there's sight on European football with Sparta! Lol!

I tweak some small things, like the DMC on rare FR and mixed RWB. Sometimes i give my side backs some more attacking mentality and it seems to work. More passes end up in possesion after in pass instead of a loss.

Also play around with the width. Especially when you're behind.

When i'm behind i change width, untick counter attck and sometimes bring in my Target man and tick it on with team instructions to keep some possesion up front and create more ball possession.

If you're playing with a much weaker team like me, be very gentle with time wasting, as to high def. will get you into trouble. I sometimes change it to normal. But a little less does give more edge to the counter attacks and might even extend your lead.

I also found out that when i'm with 10 men after a red card i use one striker in the center (without BArrow) and The rest stays the same. it even plays better. Happened 3 times now and won / draw against better team.

So i'm going to try out without the AMC from midfield, but use a real AMC behind the striker. To see how that works. I'll let you guys know.

So a really nice solid tactic! Thanks!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So all in all, not bad! Actually, it's pretty darn good if you know Sparta should fight against relegation.

It's still not a Win after Win tactic, but i do take my chances and it looks pretty solid. Also 3rd in league with 39 goals made. But also 28 goals against.

I'm 8th now, but just 3 points behind nr 4. 5 points with nr 3. So there's sight on European football with Sparta! Lol!

I tweak some small things, like the DMC on rare FR and mixed RWB. Sometimes i give my side backs some more attacking mentality and it seems to work. More passes end up in possesion after in pass instead of a loss.

Also play around with the width. Especially when you're behind.

When i'm behind i change width, untick counter attck and sometimes bring in my Target man and tick it on with team instructions to keep some possesion up front and create more ball possession.

If you're playing with a much weaker team like me, be very gentle with time wasting, as to high def. will get you into trouble. I sometimes change it to normal. But a little less does give more edge to the counter attacks and might even extend your lead.

I also found out that when i'm with 10 men after a red card i use one striker in the center (without BArrow) and The rest stays the same. it even plays better. Happened 3 times now and won / draw against better team.

So i'm going to try out without the AMC from midfield, but use a real AMC behind the striker. To see how that works. I'll let you guys know.

So a really nice solid tactic! Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you use patch 8.01 or 8.00??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i play with patch 8.01, and i find it a bit hard, i loose more games then i win. i guess it all about the defence but not sure. i think so beacause i have many shots on goal </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

was the tactic better with 8.00?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wijnand fens:

do you use patch 8.01 or 8.00?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just won with 5 - 2 against Vitesse - away game.

Now in 5th place icon_smile.gif

Well I am 3-3 with this tactic which is not bad considering I was getting murdered with the one I created. I played the top team in the league and loss 0-1, but I just recently played the team in third and loss 6-2. I might have to make a few changes to accommodate my players. Fine tactic overall though.

Ended up 7th in the league with Sparta. With 56 points icon_smile.gif Target was to fight against relegation and stay in the 1st league.

Now starting the playoffs, so a ticket for the ECC is still in sight, but won't be easy icon_smile.gif

Lets hope with some new signings my team will perform even better next season.

I like your tactic.But i think the problem that i had is that my team kinda concede quite a number of goals using this tactic..Im using Manchester United anyway..

Archived