Date of Birth: 16.11.1986

Height: 171cm

Weight: 73kg

Playing Position: AMR or Striker

Current Club: Saint-Pauloise FC(Reunion) or a Free Agent

Value: Out of Contract

SELSR5971530.jpg

Information

Yohan Guichard is a French footballer with Reunionese as his second nationality. He started his career at SC Bastia in 2005 but failed to make the grade. The following season he moved to Reunion where he joined Saint-Denis FC. Once he left them he didn't join a club until 2010-2011.

Football Manager 2011

In my Alfreton Town save I signed Guichard at the start of December as he was out of contract at Sait-Pauloise FC. He had scored two goals in two games for them. He accepted a £180 per week deal for two years. Whilst his primary position is probably AMR, I signed him due to me suffering a goal drought. I was going to play him in his secondary position as a striker. He has done well for me so far in the Advanced Forward-Attack role with ten goals in fourteen league appearances. He's helped me cement my place at the top of table.

YohanGuichardProfile_Attributes.png

He's one that I usually snap up when I start a new non-league game. In past experience he doesn't really improve all that much - mainly due to the fact that as a non league club I always have lousy facilities + staff. Perhaps he will blossom better at a more well established club. I've trained him as a striker in the past as well and he does bang 'em in.

I noticed he is pretty inconsistent. but he did play well when his contract was expiring then i re signed him up then he went back to his old self with some good games others not. i played at AMR tho.

Archived