Desperate need of help. :(

smplfc

Hi guys, i have longed to have cool skins and badges and all the other accesories in my game but i just really don't know how to do it. I swear i followed the skinning help thread piece by piece but i still can't do it, as you can probably tell i'm just a doof when it comes to computers. I think i will take it to my local shop and ask them to do it but that would be a bit embaressing. Please is there anyone who can help me, please dont just link the hlp page to this 'cos i followed it step by step already.

I have downloaded 7z920, config.xml and nn_skin.rar

I havent got a clue what to due with all of them and i got confused in the help pages when i had to extract files and put in my UDF.

Please can some help, i would be grateful. It would save me the cost and embarresment of having to go to a local shop and asking them to do it. Thanks.

1) Make a folder called "graphics" in your /My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/ folder.

2) Download and unzip the graphics (NOT skins though) you want.

3) Put the folders you just unzipped into the "graphics" folder you just made.

4) Load FM, click preferences, un-check "Reload Skin on Confirm", and hit confirm to reload.

For skins, make a folder called "skins" and put your downloaded skins in there. That's it.

Archived