Request: Back to the old days

Bozzel

I'm looking for someone to make a database with a restriction on foreign players? I would like a database where teams have to play with local chaps (no Arsenal playing without English players or Internazionale without Italians etc). To do this nation rules will have to be rebuild from scratch. I can't do it myself (I lack the skills and knowledge to do this for most country's). So I would like to see at every league an extra rule called: Maximum of foreign players in squad = 5 (it can be another number since i know how to change it but i can't add the rule itself because every league has to be set up again). I know that it can be a lot of work but i would like to see it done with as many leagues as possible but with this priority if possible (England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Holland, Portugal, Ukraine, Russia and Belgium) because those are the richest leagues and most likely to have a lot of foreigners.

I will be very thankful!

PS a database where every leagues is already build from scratch will do the job as well

• 2 weeks later...

Archived