FM Boss - The corner for every FM Player

Some people contribute to FM with empty words and comments .I post here my full job about FM .I collected several

tactics and I presented them together with mine .I include as well my training sessions .Most of the innovations

are my product .For example 4-6-0 moves football in a total new direction .I would like to introduce 4-6-0 because

it moves the theory of total football in a new dimension .Its the "son" of total football .We know that football

tends to be chess in many cases ,however the new tactics should be based on modern football and not to reproduce

old fashionated methods and average solutions .Total football was unique for that era but till then football has

developed a lot and the new generations should give their proposals .Its not helpful to see the past in order to

build you own ideas ,you need some times to discover new ideas by creating something that has never appear

before.All of these have some "cost" .Call it experiments ,call it risk ,call it reputation challenge .

In my point of view ,knowledge should be accessible to everybody ,should be open to all the people and in any

case it shouldnt be limited in secret pages and files .Football Manager cannot be developed to a play station

console .Plenty of uneccessary graphics ,plenty of media material in the game panel...So are we going to be

PR managers or journalists ?The real nature of football is the pitch .Training ,tactics and so on .If there is no

significant material ,the media simply dont have what to write .Imagine football without coaches ,trainings or

professional match preperation .It would be completely empty story .I give to SIgames one idea .If they love

so much graphics and media ,they can create a new game Manager-Be an agent .The user would be able to have

his agency ,his staff ,his management role ,his interviews .He will be able to approach players ,coaches to offer

his clients to the clubs and so on .It would be an accomplished managerial proposal .It would be an exciting

new football game .You cannot combine managment ,coaching ,PR,scouting ,graphics in one game .Or you need

to have a very good pc to run game in satisfactory speed or you need to offload uneccesary graphics and to

create something more practical .Its not solution to present a game ,which is in the end of the day a little

bit of everything and it has some "football" patterns .The users want some management game ,pure management

so everybody will show his managerial abilities .Its outopic to make all of this in FM because we know that

in many countries the coach has limited responsibilities .Only very few managers in the world work as FM

presents .From Singapore to England ,everybody follows the same pattern .I think it would be challenging if

a gamer during FM game needs to accept club policies .Some clubs dont give to the coaches so big freedom for

transfers ,some other give more .All of these should be considered in order to help FM to be practical and

flexi .Otherwise FM in the next years will be heavy like 10gb and so on .You need to focus on reality if it is

to improve something .The reality always exists ,so you need people who focus on reality ,not people who are

working to improve a virtual enviroment .This is my vision and I like to share it with you .Thanks .

All Rights Reserved.

Italian Job

FIGC_logo.png

spalletti5.jpg

marcello-lippi.jpg

article-1020159-011A3C9900000578-625_468x389.jpg

Archived