Into The Future Challenges

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look forward to it mate!

Are you running each challenge further and further into the future? Personally I'd love to see some variations on the previous save games - eg use the burnley save and pick a different team/league/challenge?

Look forward to it mate!

Are you running each challenge further and further into the future? Personally I'd love to see some variations on the previous save games - eg use the burnley save and pick a different team/league/challenge?

It's all one save mate :). I holiday in to the future and after a year or so many years I'll see if there is a decent challenge. Then post it up. If there isn't then I continue to holiday.

It's all one save mate :). I holiday in to the future and after a year or so many years I'll see if there is a decent challenge. Then post it up. If there isn't then I continue to holiday.

Ah right, the further in it gets, in someways the less real it is. Might download the burnley one again and just pick another team at that point in time, set myself a wee challenge :)

Robbie231 Challenge three

Despite a couple of hiccups during the tournament and somehow winning a penalty shootout, we still managed to win the cup.

Fixtures

Winning WC - 250

Winning Semi - 50

Winning QF - 20

Winning rnd 2 - 15

Winning grp - 10

Out of group - 5

Winning games - 35

Total 385

Challenge Four

Background Information

We travel to Spain for a next challenge. It's a two-parter as well. Granada C.F. are a side that have been languishing in the Liga adelante and the Spanish B divisions for the past twelve years. Last season they regained promotion back to the Liga adelante and now they lie fifth in the Liga adelante looking for back to back promotions.

Part One

Part one of the challenge is a half-season challenge. The aim is to guide Granada to promotion. Whether it be through the Play-Offs or automatic promotion.

Granada Squad

Granada Squad 2

Liga adelante

The Points System for Part One

Win the League: 50 points

Get Promoted: 25 points

Finish 1st : 10 points

Finish 2nd : 9 points

Finish 3rd : 8 points

Finish 4th : 7 points

Finish 5th : 6 points

Finish 6th : 5 points

Finish 7th : 4 points

Finish 8th : 3 points

Finish 9th : 2 points

Finish 10th : 1 point

Part Two

Part two of the challenge, should you gain promotion is a one-season challenge. The aim is to try and keep Granada C.F. in the Liga BBVA

The Points System for Part Two

Stay Up: 100 points

Win the League: 100 points

Runner-Up: 50 points

Qualify for Europe: 25 points

You will gain a point for every position you finish. So if you finish 20th you will gain 1 point. If you finish 1st, you will gain 20 points.

I have set staying up at 100 points as I feel that, that will be a hard job if you do gain promotion.

Challenge Four

Good Luck :).

This is me. Should have won. Dominated the final :mad:

Finishing as Runner-Up: 125 points

Winning your Semi-Final: 50 points

Winning your Quarter-Final Game: 20 points

Winning your Second Round Game: 15 points

Winning your Group Stage: 10 points

Getting out of your Group Stage: 5 points

Winning a Game: 5x5=25 points

Drawing a Game: 1x1=1 point

= 251 points

Challenge Three is not available for download anymore. Can you upload again please.

I haven't got it. The way I save the games I overwrite them :(. I don't know why that one isn't working anymore either.

Edit: Does anyone still have the save game? From when they originally downloaded it?

Archived