Problem with installing skins

bagman67

I got off to a great start today in putting some graphics in the game for the first time on FM2010...

I installed a Japan facepack as well as logos for my J1 & J2 leagues that I got from another person with no problems

Then I tried to install a skin and it would not load in the game..

I have the boxes ticked for "always reload skin" as well as unticked for "use skin cache" obviously or my japan graphiics would not work

The skin was unzipped and I can actually see the graphics in my folder that I saved it under footballmanager2010/skins just like it said... it still did not work

I deleted the config. file thinking it was corrupted the game automatically put a config file back in.. that didnt work either

I tried downloading another skin.. same issue...

Any idea what is going on .. am i doing something wrong? i would think not cuz my other graphics for the facepack and logos i downlladed are working...

Please download one of the base skins and extract it to your skins-folder (no need to choose the skin ingame). There should be an xml file within, that you need to show you other skins. Imho you are having the skins in the folders but the xml right in the skins-folder is missing yet:

http://sites.google.com/site/michaeltmurrayuk/Skins/baseskinsfm2011

Archived