The Football Manager Player Story Blog

p.1910138069.png

Hello everybody,

Starting a football manager story blog is always a difficult task, considering the options available in choosing the team to manage in the game. But since this is my first story blog, I invite you all to discover the team I choosed to play in Footbal Manager 2011 game, with the promise that for future stories, polls will be available for you in order to give you the option to vote the teams for me to manage.

The reason I started The Football Manager Player Blog is to share with you the passion of playing Football Manager. The blog is part of the Sports Interactive Affiliate Scheme and proposes to provide weakly content about the fm story I began and monthly articles regarding game announcements, players, tactics, training schedules, graphics, hints & tips.

To receive instant updates of new content on the blog, it’s easy to subscribe by email or by atom feeds directly from the left column of the site.

The The Football Manager Player Blog is rolling since october 2010 and is conceived as my tribute to the game and to the FM commmunity, as a big fan of the Football Manager Series from Sport Interactive since Championship Manager 2001/2002, the ancester of the present game. Hope you'll enjoy it. Let the stories begin!

The FM Player,

http://footballmanagerplayer.blogspot.com/

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Digg

Choose Burnley, I had a great game with them on 2010 where i was Burnley's answer to Ferguson! The only problem is that i needed a new stadium to provide more income and cut losses. With the option to ask for a new stadium in this game it is very do-able. I couldn't be bothered to do it all again in FM 11 and have on many occasions wanted to get back to my FM 10 game but i wanted to be able to have a similar game on FM 11 without becoming bored. I am Newcastle ATM.

UTC!

I am currently playing with Palermo!

this save has been the best for long! Its a really exiting club with two über talents!

Their names are Abel Hernandez and Javier Pastore! Its not a top 3 club and you have to beat monster teams like Inter, AC Milan and Juventus!

Take over the national throne of Italy!

PS: Sorry for my bad English, i'm Norwegian :D

I'm not really gonna say what team, because I don't even know myself lol. I'm gonna subscribe though and see how things go, i'm sure whichever team is chosen it will be a great journey.

livi34's post says it tbh.

As for a poll would it consist of teams based on comments on here, such as teams most reccomended by us or would you pick them?

Thank you all for your feedback. For the moment I will continue as manager of Petrolul Ploiesti and starting wih the next story the poll will establish the team I should manage.

Anyways, even in the Petrolul save there is a chance, time will tell, to become the manager of one of the teams from the Npower Championship or even from the English Premier League, so, your suggestions are not in vain.

Palermo and Wolfsburg are also interesting teams for me.

I'm not really gonna say what team, because I don't even know myself lol. I'm gonna subscribe though and see how things go, i'm sure whichever team is chosen it will be a great journey.

livi34's post says it tbh.

As for a poll would it consist of teams based on comments on here, such as teams most reccomended by us or would you pick them?

Thanks for your subscription. Yes, the poll will consist of teams most wanted in your comments here and the ones left on the blog. But the poll will take place only the blog. Beside the teams indicated here and there, I will also put one of my favorites teams from England, Spain, Italy or France, I haven't decided yet, as there is plenty of time untill. Anyway,I will not tell you which is it untill the end, as I do not wish to influence the poll.

Archived