Birth of a new Nation II

laura1985

I'll be downloading it once I've completed my one, HELL sounds cool!

Just a quick question, not sure if it's possible but can you change the names or the Regens that are created for a country?

For Scotland you'll get John McCartney

For England you'll get Dave Harper

I was wondering if it's possible to create some names that will match my 'Star' names that i'm creating?

How's the DB coming along Laura, any more updates?

i am afraid i know absolutly nothing about regens, so i cant help you there i am afraid.

i havnt done any updates over the last couple of days yet. i am addicted to call of duty 4 on xbox live at the moment so when i get bored of that i will be back onto editing my DB.

Laura1985,

I just had an idea, as per your suggestion with player names I am creating 4 players per club, CA between 100-140 and PA between -8 & -10. I have created a 'FUTURE REGEN' EDT file too with the FM07 edt creator but am not 100% sure it will work. If it does then it is a bonus.

Are you creating players based on HELL too? If you are I'd recommend renaming a load of players with HELL type names so that future regens have the correct names where possible.

I've changed the language of Galactica to Usa, and new players that I'm creating with the names I want have Usa as their language.

I started up a game and it creates the new youth players, so are getting first names like Rho, Pi, Alpha & Helix and a few second names too!! icon14.gif

Well i say its a great DB i've only played a couple of games and i've changed the graphics for volos hades and for the league, cups and national.

For the first season im thinkin its going to be a walk over as i've signed a whole team of world class and some teams have bought nobody and by the JAY is a gem my 20 year striker PA of 200 and CA 171 he's absolutly the best player on the game. 1 huge draw back was that i had to register all my players for europe really early and hadn't bought any1 grrr but nothing can be done bout that now. AND i was just lookin about the team And wat did i find carlos vela in the Resies well chuffed and aswell gabriel milito on a free?. loving it though next season should be tougher when people have bought players.

GR8 work. icon14.gif

Well my team is ok not the best never really took any time over it. loanies are just to add depth to the squad. hopefully adding a few more players.

Marcelo - Real madrid

Luisao - Benfica

Liedson - Sporting CP

Banega - Boca

Ignashevich - CSKA

volosteamvx1.th.jpg]MY team

logochangejh3.th.jpg]LOGO Change

logochange2bf2.th.jpg]Logo change 2

manc, the graphics you have made are awesome. it all looks really cool.

i was looking over filefront and loadsa people have downloaded it and i never expected such a good response and i am now working on making it all even better now.

Firstly a few things i have noticed.

A lot of lower league teams come through the cup comps and they dont have edited names so i am going to do some editing of the lower leage teams.

I forgot to change the awards. so it still says northern irish team of the week and of the season.

i forgot to change one cup comp; the all irish cup. that will be changed and it wont be played with ireland.

the major change that i will be making is changing another nation (possible ireland due to the 'all irish cup restrictions') and creating heaven. it will have a very simular format as the current Hell DB with all teams and alot of players changed.

The Hell DB i made took me a day and a half and wasnt done overly throughly but due to the response and support i am gonna spend a couple of weeks of solid work on this trying to make it as perfect as possible while not trying to upset the other leagues and nations.

The other thing i thought would be good is if you guys gave me a 1)team name 2)stadium and 3)player, you might fancy having in the DB then i could add some in and you could play as the team that you thought of with you or a created player that you choose. obviously i have gotta get to work on it so send me some your stuff.

oh and Manc101 thanks for your feedback.

You i was going to suggest making heaven aswell seen as the a main rival. maybe making a team actually called hell? Stadium called The cauldron? And i think that the manager of the hell national team should be the devil and assistant hitler? and the heaven team God manager jesus as an assistant?

As for players Devil junior as a youngster.

I dont no what to say for players really depends if you want to keep it in the Hell theme?

I love this DB so fun.

Stadium Names:

The Underworld

Demon Den

The Gates of hell

Red brick road -(kinda fire coloured instead of yellow)

Bloody Road -(kinda lauged at this) silly me

The stadium of dark - instead of light kinda crappy but the toughts there

Villan Park

Team names:

Prophets

The Slayers

Executioners

Satan city

Hell Army

Slaves

The Damned

Savages

The Robbers - Stadium (The street)

Players:

Allan Stevenson (myself oviously) FW as good as jay? please

Moses at the slaves i rekon kinda ironic

Ghost

Well thats all the thinkin my brain can take right now. but up to if you use them duno if some have been used already i haven't really looked

Archived