Some questions

Ein

-If I edit player attributes in the editor, do I need to change the CA accordingly? For example if I change a player's finishing from 15 to 16, do I change the CA by 1 or what? And what about the other way round? If I increase the CA, do I need to increase some attributes as well?

-If I tinker with the tactic in the pre-match interface without having the team learn it in the match preparation panel, does the team go in that match without familiarity level?

-What can I do to stop set-piece instructions from reverting to default automatically? Is it a random bug or tied to something I'm doing?

Thanks in advance.

I've another question: Are scout PA reports based on other things than the player's actual PA? Because sometimes a scout with 18 or more JPA gives a player with an actual PA of 180 3 stars and another one with 155 3.5 or 4.

I see. But for instance the scout gave Jovetic (PA 179) 3 stars. The only players that have higher PA in Arsenal are Fabregas and Ramsey and they don't play in his position.

The scout stars thing are affected by club rep and league rep too.

If you get any players rated at 4 stars, they are probably the offspring of Lionel Messi ;)

-

ONE If I edit player attributes in the editor, do I need to change the CA accordingly? For example if I change a player's finishing from 15 to 16, do I change the CA by 1 or what? And what about the other way round? If I increase the CA, do I need to increase some attributes as well?

TWO -If I tinker with the tactic in the pre-match interface without having the team learn it in the match preparation panel, does the team go in that match without familiarity level?

THREE -What can I do to stop set-piece instructions from reverting to default automatically? Is it a random bug or tied to something I'm doing?

Thanks in advance.

ONE I don't think so. Increasing a stat by one is not a huge increase. I have noticed in an edited game I played (Built a new club from scratch) that I sometimes got the stats/CA wrong and players would drop in a few stats for a while. I think the AI adjusts things if necessary.

TWO Shouldn't do. Ive not had a problem with it. But I think it may depend on how much tinkering you do. If you change a few positions, you may have to redo the match prep. Altering a players duty should be fine tho.

THREE Someone said that when you save a tactic, dont have the team tactic page open and it seems to help. Also, delete any tactics in the drop down menu that are called "Current"

Archived