The Lost Season 4 UK Thread *Sky One* 8 Episodes - Then we wait!

sebsy

3 questions:

1. When the fake plane was found, all passengers being dead would hav ebeen based on the fact that there were as many bodies as on the manifest and crew schedule?

2. If 1 above is correct, how can there be any Oceani survivors?

3. given that this season seems to deal with flash forwards, is there anything that leads us to believe when the chopper pilot cries it is indeed a flash forward?

4. Naomi seemed to be genuinely surprised to hear that the people on the island were survivors of the crash.

1. yeah pretty much

2. don't get what you mean here? the oceanic six? well after getting off the island it would be clear that oceanic faked the toher plane crash and hence part of the massive compensation they recieved.

3. hmm, don't think so. the other guy started crying and said he didnt know why, that was the physicst. do you maybe mean him? the pilot jsut rang up the oceanic helpline and said that it wasnt the real pilot in the fake plane didnt he?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This must mean Claire dies /o\

As soon as she walked into the babies room I thought, this babies gonna be called Aaron icon_eek.gif

But I only saw it coming about three seconds before she called him Aaron so icon_eek.gif again.

The helicopter has not made it back to the freighter icon_frown.gif

A great episode. This season getting better with each episode imo.

I am presuming that tonights flashforward, preceeds the flashforward at the end of season 3.

Claire doesn't have to die. If only eight are getting off the island, for whatever reason, and Claire isn't one of those picked, she could have begged Kate/Jack to take Aaron as she didn't want him stranded on the island forever, killed by the black smoke, etc.......

Originally posted by josh_b:

Could the madness that the guy who was in the bed mention, relate to the sickness that the others mentioned in the early series? Or was that already solved?

ffffffb episode.

I doubt it. Desmond was affected by radiation and in the early series there was some kind of antidote that Desmond took for the sickness that the Others and Rousseau implied was on the island.

Also Rousseau killed some of her shipmates that were affected and it looks like the problem Desmond had in that episode would have killed in a day or two.

So the Black Rock belonged to Hanso, who founded Dharma.

Penny's dad must be the one behind the ship and it must have taken him some time to decipher some of the journal's entries to find the rough location of the ship.

IMO the best Lost episode ever.

Originally posted by RedRob:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Daniel also flipping between years?

Huh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At the end, Daniel was looking through his book and he stopped on a page that said "If anything goes wrong, Desmond Hew is my constant"

When Desmond was talking to Daniel in 1996, Daniel told him that he would be alright if he found something in both timezones that was always there, ie a constant, for Desmond it is Penelope.

Originally posted by CKKJ:

what do people mean by the black rock?

The place that was mentioned in earlier seasons that turned out to be the marooned slavery ship where all the dynamite was kept was referred to as the Black Rock. Everyone thought it was a place, but it was the name of the ship.

When Desmond turned up at the auction house to speak to Mr Whitmore (Jim Robinson) the item on sale was a painting of a ship and the auctioneer was talking about the ship The Black Rock.

Originally posted by sebsy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CKKJ:

what do people mean by the black rock?

The place that was mentioned in earlier seasons that turned out to be the marooned slavery ship where all the dynamite was kept was referred to as the Black Rock. Everyone thought it was a place, but it was the name of the ship.

When Desmond turned up at the auction house to speak to Mr Whitmore (Jim Robinson) the item on sale was a painting of a ship and the auctioneer was talking about the ship The Black Rock. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i would have noticed that if i was back in 1996 mode icon_frown.gif

i was gonna post "best episode ever" about half way through tbh. am i the only one who thinks the ending a little weak compared to the rest of it?

If Daniel can use Desmond as his own Constant, then Desmond couldve saved himself the trouble of seeking out Penny and just used Daniel as his own Constant as well. Daniel was both in Desmonds future(2004) and in his past(1996). I felt like it was a plot hole and didnt make much sense.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedRob:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Daniel also flipping between years?

Huh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At the end, Daniel was looking through his book and he stopped on a page that said "If anything goes wrong, Desmond Hew is my constant"

When Desmond was talking to Daniel in 1996, Daniel told him that he would be alright if he found something in both timezones that was always there, ie a constant, for Desmond it is Penelope. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, doesnt mean Daniel has been fipping between years though.

Originally posted by Lock&Load:

If Daniel can use Desmond as his own Constant, then Desmond couldve saved himself the trouble of seeking out Penny and just used Daniel as his own Constant as well. Daniel was both in Desmonds future(2004) and in his past(1996). I felt like it was a plot hole and didnt make much sense.

Daniel isnt important in Desmonds life though is he, wheras Desmond is in Daniels.

Originally posted by RedRob:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lock&Load:

Ok good point icon_cool.gif

Daniel isnt important in Desmonds life though is he, wheras Desmond is in Daniels. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedRob:

Huh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When Desmond was talking to Daniel in 1996, Daniel told him that he would be alright if he found something in both timezones that was always there, ie a constant, for Desmond it is Penelope. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have to say, after last weeks episode, I feel a little disappointed with this weeks offering, but then with an episode like we had last week, it would be fair to say that we were likely to be left a little disappointed this week.

That woman who was Juliet's counsellor or whatever, has never been seen before. Yet she suddenly turns up in the jungle at the right time. Just a bit too thrown togetehr for me, that.

Oh well, next week looks fb.

Archived