Team FMH

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rules for this challenge are:

1. No selling any of us until you have reached an European cup Final, you may loan out but not sell

2. You must convince players not to retire

3. You must not put all of us in the reserves we have to play regularly

4. You must only buy players that will improve the team in the future.

5. If you become a National Manager you must call up some of us to play.

6. Unlockables can only be used when you have unlocked them during the game.

7. You must post regular updates in the FMH United thread

8. No changing any stats once they are set they are set

9. If you are sacked by FMH United hang your head in shame as it is GAME OVER and you must post that you were sacked.

10. Finally enjoy the challenge and lets see who can take us the furthest!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leeds for ever:

"CLUB" "Histon" "England" "" "" "500" "English Isthmian League First Division South"

"CLUB" "Ashford Town" "England" "FMH Utd" "FMH Utd" "5000" "Blue Square Premier"

Then put the lines for the players in with the new club as FMH Utd. I wasn't sure what name we decided on so I just put that, all you have to do is change the name and short name of the club and then put the players new club as whatever you decide to name it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still not working. Im getting all of us at the club i just cant get Histon and Ashford to swap round

Yeah, good rules there.

FMH boys you'd better be prepared to die for the shirt. You can have as many girls, pies and pints as you want but I am expecting performances and results.

Ridley, I ain't micking the ten commandments above, but what if a transfer embargo was enforced for say 3 or 5 years? I'll say why.

It will eliminate the manager searching at the start. This will save time if no one is bought as we can motor on through seasons and get ahead with our updates. Since this is an experiment based on the unity of the SI Games Forum members within the squad? That way we are all assured games.

Otherwise I could predict I would be approaching all the many good frees that come available at end of first season.

Sounds like a good "case for" to me, but if it's totally pointless, hey I don't mind. Just constructive attempt to keep the FMH team full of forum members, so in season 2, always forum members.

Proposed duration, I'd like 5 years. But 3 if implemented may be more suitable / sensible.

I want this game to be different to my current games you see. As in, I'm not allowed to approach Mascherano Rodriquez, Saivet, Lansbury, Bouzanis etcetc on a free, and not immediately buy Lulinha etc.

Sticking with the forum members as the entire squad would be fun.

Probably on my own here, but I think this is a considerable ammendment to Commandment 4, to preserve the fun and purpose of this savegame. Even if we start in Blue Square, you'd be suprised who comes on a free or for peanuts.

So if say Bouzanis came in season 2 on free from liverpool, he may instantly take the shirt off what ever forum members contest it, and thats 1 signing only. Could disrupt the team. Competition to be internal?

All out of ideas, if ideas overlooked I'm still happy.

Also, if this transfer embargo was implemented, that suits any of the members on here who are included in this but get minimal time to play. If for the first say 5 years all signings and regens were ignored, it would be quick for all to enjoy. A leveller.

I get a lot of time to play, but suggest above would suit for others not as free-timed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by westhamrob:

ridley try this

# START CLUB CHANGES

"CLUB" "Ashford Town" "England" "FMH United" "FMH Utd" "" "Blue Square Premier"

"CLUB" "Histon" "England" "" "" "" "English Isthmian League First Division South"

# END CLUB CHANGES </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

still no luck, trying something else

Ive done it, had to replace Northwich Victoria!! its been sent to get uploaded look out for the link soon

1 thing you will have to cancel 1 loan player.

Birger Jarl it wont put your name in so your called Lasse Nilsson! sorry tried everything

Hi all,

Came back to work to a crazy workload. Playing time is less than regulr but I will give it best shot when i get time to play, some but not much.#

Lasse Nilsson that is ok I guess, I believe you when you say you tried. Lasse lives on.

lIKE bLUnose I'd say thanks to all too, cheers guys, great fun. I will download now.

Good luck all

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

Marc,

are you taking the challenge up? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll definitely try and find time to give it a go - however I'm back in England for a visit at present - so I'm beavering away with work and don't have time at present .... sorry ... icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

if i get enough people asking to be in ill do an updated version </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mark Jefford

English

Striker

Archived