Team FMH

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foggy21:

full name - David Fogg

year of birth - 1984

Nationallity - English

Preferred position - DL

Current skill maximum 130

Potential ability maximum 200 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was hoping you would put your name down. Do you want me to send it to you so you can upload it as usual mate? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I will upload it on the site just e-mail me it when it is done.

fedde i changed the arsenal youngster who is dutch cant remeber his name.

PJ thanks for that its looking like its def going to be a green team as for captain the choice is yours when you pick your team and yes i will be in it.

To all of you once this is complete i will be releasing a set of rules that goes with the challenge to make it more interesting

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PJ Bluenose 4 Ever:

Heres my little bit of research you asked me to do ridley. All these teams play in mainly green with either a black or white second colour. These are the teams then:

Armthorpe Welfare

Ashford Town - (mainly green but blue is second colour)

Bedworth United

Bradford Park Avenue

Bromsgrove Rovers

Burscough

Chipstead

Dawlish Town

Great Wakering Rovers

Nantwich Town

VCD Athlehtic

Who's is going to be our captaion ?? I say it should be ridley if you are in there. Are you putting yourself in ridley ?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Green?

Right, I've decided, if the team is going to be playing in Green then I want out.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sebo_loyal:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PJ Bluenose 4 Ever:

Heres my little bit of research you asked me to do ridley. All these teams play in mainly green with either a black or white second colour. These are the teams then:

Armthorpe Welfare

Ashford Town - (mainly green but blue is second colour)

Bedworth United

Bradford Park Avenue

Bromsgrove Rovers

Burscough

Chipstead

Dawlish Town

Great Wakering Rovers

Nantwich Town

VCD Athlehtic

Who's is going to be our captaion ?? I say it should be ridley if you are in there. Are you putting yourself in ridley ?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Green?

Right, I've decided, if the team is going to be playing in Green then I want out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ive asked for suggestions for strip colour and the only one so far is green! if you want to make a suggestion please do but be quick as i will be starting it soon

Oh crap. First day logged in in a while, been on holiday. It is most likely to be too late but in case there is space for me:

Team name: cannot beat "FMH United"

Colours: yes, white is neutral. maybe red font.

name: Birger Jarl (not my real name but...)

year of birth 1978, oops i mean 1988 ;o)

Nationality: Swedish

Preferred position: striker please? if not, anything except Gk, Dl, Dr.

skill + potential... max of course. stats everywhere.

probably too late, but hey. thanks if poss...

FMH UTD it is then. I will start with the players first so there is still time for the colours!

If you want a certain colour it would help if you tell me what team we can takeover so we are those colours.

No more players thanks, Birger you just made it!!

its done in .txt format, just ned the team and then its done.

any suggestions? i need it asap so i can get it uploaded asap. Everyone who applied has made the team there might have been one or two changes eg couldnt find a suitable player for the position you wanted or couldnt find a player with dual nationallity in the position you wanted, everything is as you asked.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

probably be best if we use a non-league team, ie, one that wouldn't take anything away from the game.

icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

as mighty said earlier in this when i suggested yeovil town icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Feddemaster:

Just wondering: can you give all of us our real name and our nickname? Like Ronaldinho's real name is Ronaldo de Assis Moreira or sumthing as I don't know everybody's real name here and the nickname ar e more wellknown... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Ridley.

I look forward to your work being shared. Good work.

I dont mind on the colour front, whatever is fine. On the team name front

FMH United (probably best, credit to original suggester) or variants:

FC FMH

FMH FC

FC FMH United

or others:

FC Ridley

Ridley FC (since youre doing all the work!)

Sports Interactive FC

FC Sports Interactive

All out of ideas. What division are we starting on? It will be good as we can motor through, not sign our usual (any savegame) week 1 signings and get some seasons under our belts. Then... top up the team with mostly regens only. There wont be room for £120,000 a week Ronaldinho et al at FC FMH.

It's like a foreign legion of football.

Also yes, somebody said upwards about Green and Blue. I understand how this came to be, but that aside it is actually quite different. Would it be visible enough? Not too dark?

Credit to whoever it was that suggested that, it is a funky choice and not seen much on FMH, green and blue. cool.

The presence of the green and blue also is of unity. In one example, Celtic and Rangers. Unity. Both sides, all sides. This is unity and as such we are united, FMH United in fact. There is a case in favour of implementing the colours, that in this isntance they actually mean something.

Away kit.... then... white background with any colour trim? black, red? This is obviously totally different to green and blue and in FMH terms eliminates any chance of clashing.

ashford town it is then. FMH United is born. Look out for Foggy to post here when its available for download form his site.

I will post the rules in a seperate thread so we can track each others progress.

p.s Dan ive let you in!

"CLUB" "Histon" "England" "" "" "500" "English Isthmian League First Division South"

"CLUB" "Ashford Town" "England" "FMH Utd" "FMH Utd" "5000" "Blue Square Premier"

Then put the lines for the players in with the new club as FMH Utd. I wasn't sure what name we decided on so I just put that, all you have to do is change the name and short name of the club and then put the players new club as whatever you decide to name it.

I just read the post <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> FMH United </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The line is:

"CLUB" "Ashford Town" "England" "FMH United" "FMH Utd" "5000" "Blue Square Premier"

You still put the players in at FMH Utd as you use the club's short name to transfer them.

Some people who play FMH if they get to FA Cup final or Champions League final, they save it before the match in case they lose.

I've never played like that, take any bad result on the chin and I'm just checking people will tend to agree. I'm sure no one here does "reset", but it is nice to know those within this circle people play with integrity.

Looking forward to the savegame, cheers.

Even I have done it in the past once or twice, people can do what they want I just meant that since eventually we will be posting our updates of how we're doing with FMH Utd it is nice to agree that players play it to the rule, no need to reset just come back bigger stronger next season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leeds for ever:

"CLUB" "Histon" "England" "" "" "500" "English Isthmian League First Division South"

"CLUB" "Ashford Town" "England" "FMH Utd" "FMH Utd" "5000" "Blue Square Premier"

Then put the lines for the players in with the new club as FMH Utd. I wasn't sure what name we decided on so I just put that, all you have to do is change the name and short name of the club and then put the players new club as whatever you decide to name it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheers leeds mate. ill get it done today and it should hopefully be uploaded at some time today!

Archived