2008 FMS Awards - Interim Nomination Round Voter Registration

Terk

Two years ago we trialled an idea that the awards years should be split up into separate nomination rounds so as to avoid stories written early in the year being overlooked for more recent efforts when the awards came around. It worked pretty well, so this year we're bringing it back.

The mechanics of the interim nomination round will be posted in due course, suffice to say at the moment that you will be voting to nominate users/stories for the final voting round.

Last year we trialled voter registration for the awards which worked fantastically well and we had the most participated in awards for a good few years. So we're sticking with it, hence this thread.

In around a week, I'll post the interim nomination round for the awards, but to vote in that round you need to be registered. Below is a list of all the users who registered to vote in last year's awards. If your name is on the list, simply send an e-mail with your forum username to fmsawards@gmail.com confirming your intent to participate, if it is not and you want to vote in this interim round, send an e-mail to fmsawards@gmail.com with your forum username and you'll be added to the list.

N.B. Voting in this round is not necessary to be eligible to vote in the final voting round at awards time.

Registered Voters

Amaroq

attjen

Ben Arsenal

Big Pants

BobBev

chesterfan2

Chonner

cms186

Damien77

danny.harv

Donners

Faramir

flipsix3

gandycoleuk

HD

irishregan

JimT

Mambaman

mark wilson27

markyt

milanfan_apoorv

Nathan Pike

Panpardus

Peacemaker7

perincurium

Prince_Capri

Raptor

Shaggy61

Simply Perfect

Spav

Wag

Wegason

WLKRAS

Two years ago we trialled an idea that the awards years should be split up into separate nomination rounds so as to avoid stories written early in the year being overlooked for more recent efforts when the awards came around. It worked pretty well, so this year we're bringing it back.

The mechanics of the interim nomination round will be posted in due course, suffice to say at the moment that you will be voting to nominate users/stories for the final voting round.

Last year we trialled voter registration for the awards which worked fantastically well and we had the most participated in awards for a good few years. So we're sticking with it, hence this thread.

In around a week, I'll post the interim nomination round for the awards, but to vote in that round you need to be registered. Below is a list of all the users who registered to vote in last year's awards. If your name is on the list, simply send an e-mail with your forum username to fmsawards@gmail.com confirming your intent to participate, if it is not and you want to vote in this interim round, send an e-mail to fmsawards@gmail.com with your forum username and you'll be added to the list.

N.B. Voting in this round is not necessary to be eligible to vote in the final voting round at awards time.

Registered Voters

Amaroq

attjen

Ben Arsenal

Big Pants

BobBev

chesterfan2

Chonner

cms186

Damien77

danny.harv

Donners

Faramir

flipsix3

gandycoleuk

HD

irishregan

JimT

Mambaman

mark wilson27

markyt

milanfan_apoorv

Nathan Pike

Panpardus

Peacemaker7

perincurium

Prince_Capri

Raptor

Shaggy61

Simply Perfect

Spav

Wag

Wegason

WLKRAS

Yeah, e-mails need to be claimed in this thread. Unclaimed e-mails, even if I know who they're from, will be discarded.

I've received your e-mail, PM, consider yourself confirmed.

Also, whilst Hall of Fame nominations for both writers and stories are not made until the final nomination round (which will be late September/early October at a guess), you should start thinking about whether there are any stories that deserve such an accolade and whether PM deserves any company in the writers' Hall.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terk

Also, whilst Hall of Fame nominations for both writers and stories are not made until the final nomination round (which will be late September/early October at a guess), you should start thinking about whether there are any stories that deserve such an accolade and whether PM deserves any company in the writers' Hall. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And this year, you'll have to look for these stories/writers yourself, there will be no automatic nominees as there were last year. If something is good enough, you'll find it icon_wink.gif

Confirmed Registrations

BobBev

Peacemaker7

Wegason

mark wilson27

HD

Terk

Spav

WLKRAS

Nathan Pike

Amaroq

JimT

Donners

New Registrations

Gennaro08

tenthreeleader

viperk1

flipstyle

sherm

copperhorse21

-Xenon-

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> email sent </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

erm, how? to whom? am already registered? my name is in the list.

i know i'm being stupid but it's ot my fault icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by milanfan_apoorv:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> email sent </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

erm, how? to whom? am already registered? my name is in the list.

i know i'm being stupid but it's ot my fault icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">if your name is on the list, simply send an e-mail with your forum username to fmsawards@gmail.com confirming your intent to participate, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's just to make sure we keep the registration list up to date, milanfan.

Archived