disaster!

mista T

Sergio Aguero has been in excellent form for me, but he wont sign a new contract. his runs out at the end of this season and he wants 140k p/w where i can only offer 125k. please help me, how do i get him to resign?

Just hang in there mate cos when it's about a month or so before it expires (that is if nobody poaches him) tehy normally ask for a bit less because they want to stay at a club rather than being released. Hope it helps icon_wink.gif Good luck.

Silly question maybe, but have you actually already offered him the 125K salary that you can afford? Offer him that, with key player status and also a little more appearance and goal bonus than he asks for.

If not, then just wait like said above. Wont hurt to pray a little either. icon_smile.gif

Oh, and lastly, when you offer him the contract, make sure you praise him at the same time as well. Read somewhere that it helps but not sure.

have him taking pens etc...anything to incr his chances of getting a good permormance rating. Then praise him. If you have done this before 'maybe' you can tip the balance and you will become one of his favoured personnel.

Therefore he would be more likely to stay.

Try offering him the highest wage you can with 25% yearly wage rise and huge goal and appearance bonuses. Also give him a huge signing on fee as well.

Otherwise, what people have said, try waiting till he's nearly out of contract and then try again.

Silly question maybe, but have you actually already offered him the 125K salary that you can afford? Offer him that, with key player status and also a little more appearance and goal bonus than he asks for.

If not, then just wait like said above. Wont hurt to pray a little either.

Oh, and lastly, when you offer him the contract, make sure you praise him at the same time as well. Read somewhere that it helps but not sure.

Is the best advice in this thread tbh.

Archived