The Rangers, Champions of Scotland thread: Season 05/06

Ter

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ter:

One minute behind as usual. Always in the shadow of the Ter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut it ya pie, thats why i'm no on msn

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fozza:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/3361486714491986/mov00012/

there's the goal lads, tell you what if you cant make the game Hide IP and Rangers Live is bloody good! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

**** me. It's like you're actually there.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dm_gers:

Hope Klos will now be in until the end of the season </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Le Guen might have something to do with this, maybe he's said Klos is in his plans icon14.gif although we have been linked with buying Landreau from Nantes today icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TM:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dm_gers:

I think Le Guen might have something to do with this, maybe he's said Klos is in his plans icon14.gif although we have been linked with buying Landreau from Nantes today icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He (Landreau) signed a contract with PSG yesterday

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DanishBhoy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TM:

I think Le Guen might have something to do with this, maybe he's said Klos is in his plans icon14.gif although we have been linked with buying Landreau from Nantes today icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He (Landreau) signed a contract with PSG yesterday </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no he didnt as the man himself denied he was going to PSG icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DaveD:

First ever time i went to Ibrox was when my old man took me to Coop's testimonial.

Some excellent clips there. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mine too icon14.gif

• SI Staff

Strong rumours going around that Landreau has signed...

"He is definitely leaving Nantes but will not elaborate on where he is going. Says he that the powers that be "at the chosen club" will make the announcement when they feel the timing is right and he has nothing further to add on the matter."

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/20060326_111916Dev.html

From that article it would appear that the clubs linked with him are PSG, Seville, Inter, Lens and Man City.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DanishBhoy:

He (Landreau) signed a contract with PSG yesterday </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no he didnt as the man himself denied he was going to PSG icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/mag/Une_FF_20060324.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jingle Balls:

Just thought i'd pop in to say it is now mathematically impossible for you lot to win the title.

*will return to carry on gloating at a later date* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_eek.gif we cant win the title

From Koptalk

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Liverpool striker Djibril Cisse is reportedly attracting interest from Glasgow Rangers.

Rangers boss Paul Le Guen is said to have put a £6million offer on the table for Liverpool chiefs to consider and with the Frenchman at an all time low, he certainly has to consider his options between now and the end of the season.

A source close to the player is quoted as saying: "Djibril does not know what to do any more.

"He is half the man he once was, everybody can see that. He seems broken at Liverpool.

"He can do nothing right in the eyes of Mr Benitez and it is affecting Djibril's home life as well as his football.

"There is an interest from another club but a lot depends on their qualification for the Champions League next season." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't help thinking this would be another multi million pound misfit with extortionate wages. Although if anyone could get the best out of him i'm sure PLG could.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jingle Balls:

Just thought i'd pop in to say it is now mathematically impossible for you lot to win the title.

*will return to carry on gloating at a later date* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_eek.gif we cant win the title </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep Believing.

Oh, and enjoy your gloating while it lasts.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy "Muzza" Murray:

I think Cisse could do well for us personally. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He did have a decent record in France. It's never really worked for him down south but he had that terrible leg break.

Still think there's more productive things to do with £6m. It's the sort of signing we'd have made 6 years ago and I don't think that's the sort of path we want to follow now.

Archived