The Rangers, Champions of Scotland thread: Season 05/06

Ter

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

It's a bit rich to talk about luck, when you think of the positive luck he's actually had throughout his Rangers tenure. Perhaps he's come to rely on that just a tad too much and it's come back to bite him on the arse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fair point.

A new management team would hopefully see a decent cull too. I think a few might be away permanently in the January window regardless of who is manager.

Out (for better or worse):

Klos

Boab

Zurab

Fan Fan

one or both of the Raes

Jeffers

Lovenkrands

Thompson

Namouchi

Players who are either better earning a wage elsewhere or just not good enough in a Rangers shirt.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gudge:

i blame Frankie that we signed Gavin Rae icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why me...? icon_frown.gif

Gavin Rae is a fine player and would have done very well for us if he wasn't injured. Would certainly have been able to play on the left side more effectively than the current clowns.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by McD:

A squad player at best, but yes, a better option than Lovenkrands if it wasn't for his shockingly unlucky injury record. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gavin Rae would have been an important player during Hemdani's absence.

He's a box to box midfielder who can score goals. Exactly what we've been missing.

OK, he's not the world's best player, but in terms of industry and general creativity, he's offer much more than the likes of Lovenkrands has.

Well from this first half, my views. Prso is a classact, I didn't get to see much Scottish football lastyear so it's only this season that i've got to see him play. He's a fantastic player. Thomson has worked his socks off and well deserves his goal.

Watteraus or whatever his name is, doesn't really fill me with confidence.

As for that Bernard guy at leftback, shocking.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Watteraus or whatever his name is, doesn't really fill me with confidence.

As for that Bernard guy at leftback, shocking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

indeed, I think big Ron's time is up especially with that mistake towards HT, get Klos back in now icon14.gif

and Bernard is just a clown who once in a blue moon actually does something icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Haz:

Well pleased for Thommo, might get a few folk off his back for 5 minutes now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye best game I've seen him play in a Rangers jersey for a while.

I just think he is one of those guys that needs a run of games to look any good, otherwise his touch goes and he looks clumsy. Even then at least he never hides, and deserves a bit better treatment that he's been getting

that was absolutely horrific, Stefan Klos MUST be in from Saturday, I reckon Wattereus might be betting against us or something, he's became so eccentric in the last month or so icon_mad.gif

Dado must be absolutely FUMING just like the Gers fans will be icon_mad.gif

What the hell are they upto? The defence and keeper are bloody shocking. Bringing in Klos may not make your defence decent overnight but at least you'll have someone reliable in goals. I know Wattereus has been playing well for you, but in the last couple of games he has been looking very dodgy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by McD:

You've been on spin overload today Frank.

This performance has been worse than the 5-0? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read closely. That incident was what I was talking about, although do you fancy swapping seasons? icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankJJ:

Read closely. That incident was what I was talking about, although do you fancy swapping seasons? icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I read what you wrote well enough thanks.

That's why I asked you a question.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankJJ:

Read closely. That incident was what I was talking about, although do you fancy swapping seasons? icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeezo, am I talking to wee Barry here? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by San Starko:

He hardly touched the keeper ffs. Do you think this'll be the end for Eck then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not with the Inter-Porto result.

Archived