Wallace v Roberts - the striking legends small to big club North v South face-off

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ten Ton FC February Report

In February we played 7 games winning 6 and losing 1.

(F.A trophy 3rd rnd) Boston Utd 0-2 Ten Ton FC

(S.S 5th rnd)Doncaster 3-2 Ten Ton FC

Billericay 1-3 Ten Ton FC

Ten Ton FC 2-1 Hereford

Ten Ton FC 4-0 Celtenham

Weymouth 2-4 Ten Ton FC

(F.A trophy 4th rnd) Ten Ton FC 4-0 Bromley

We are top after 34 games with Dunn scoring 39 in the league but 51 in 41 altogether.

Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

You were taking advantage of having a parent club and signing Championship standard players earning £40,000 a week on loan which would never happen in real life.

We've actually signed someone in a fair way so no-one can complain.

I have a feeling the £40k p/w was a result of using fake players, I just don't think it would have happened with a normal game.

Originally posted by bermybhoy:

There's not been much input on the subject. I'm warming to Dafuge's idea of holidaying to the end of the season from the perspective that so far no-one else has had a go of managing any more than one season at a time. If we go down that road I'd be willing to download the save and run it on holiday, ready for elf on Sunday.

Does anyone have any strong feeling on the matter?

I think you should do that, it means elf_30 can then make a start on his new season in the same that everyone else has. He also said he might start later on this afternoon so it would be nice to get the Softies back on the go again.

Southern Softies end of season 2014-15 - League 2

With Spc1485 unfortunately unable to finish off the season he'd started, I've run the last 2 months of the season on holiday, using his tactics but letting the assistant pick the team.

The Softies were in 10th after his last game, and in a little bit of poor form that left a play off spot looking unlikely. Over the rest of the season, they showed mixed, very much mid-table form, winning a few, losing a few ulimately leaving the Softies in 11th place.

Results

Table

Club information

In terms of playing staff the Softies are looking pretty decent. The media predicted a last place finish, so the performance by this bunch was excellent.

Average ratings

Assistant reports

Top players are of course Blackburn and Driver. Spc also made an excellent addition, bringing in an experienced league 1 campaigner in the form of 32 year old Russell Lucas, whose legs should hold out for another season. From a glance at the squad I would say it's weakest in defence, especially at goalkeeper. There's also a few guys on big money (>£1,000/week) who probably aren't worth it at all. There's also a young Mexican stiker, Martinez, who is being paid well and scored over a goal a game for the reserves, who could probably do a turn next season.

Good luck to elf_30 for next season.

Ten Ton FC March Updates

In march we played a total of 9 games winning 7 drawing 2.

Ten Ton FC 2-1 Macclesfield

Cambridge 0-1 Ten Ton FC

Ten Ton FC 5-0 Braintree

(FAT Semi final leg 1)Ten Ton FC 1-0 Ebbsfleet

Halifax 1-1 Ten Ton FC

(F.A.T semi final leg 2) Ebsfleet 0-4 Ten Ton FC

Ten Ton FC 2-0 Rochdale

Ebbsfleet 3-3 Ten Ton FC

Ten Ton FC 4-0 Dag & Red

Ten Ton FC April Update

In April we won the BSP! We played 5 games in April winning 3 and drawing 2.

Ten Ton FC 2-0 Droylsden

Forest Green 1-1 Ten Ton FC

Burton 0-1 Ten Ton FC

Ten Ton FC 3-1 Torquay

Dorchester 3-3 Ten Ton FC

In May we play 1 game and that is the F.A Trophy Final against Kettering.

Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

Not surprising tbh, we should have at least got promotion last season.

Sorry I didn't do good enough for you. icon_rolleyes.gif

Some of your comments on these boards recently have changed my opinion of you completely for the worse. Disgrace.

Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

Not surprising tbh, we should have at least got promotion last season.

Sorry I didn't do good enough for you. icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't see a need to be so abrasive either. 'Congratulations' would have covered it.

Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

I can't upload it tonight as my laptop is acting up so I will upload it tomorrow night.

Ok I'm sure you've got a few things on the go buddy so please give it another try later. There's people relying on uploading it as soon as you can. Cheers

Archived