Give the Youth of Britain a Job Challenge

Give the Youth of Britain a Job Challenge

Well the youth of Britain have been having a hard time of it recently, with the recession meaning they can't get on the job ladder and now the government increasing tuition fee's so they can't afford education. So you are going to give them their chance.

Aim of the challenge

To avoid the sack and build your youthful team into the best team in Europe and the world by winning the premiership, champions league and the club world championship

Rules

- Take charge of any club you want in the English League System, obviously easier to start in the premiership.

- Sell any player over 23 on the 1st of July or non British+irish

- You are then required to only play British+irish players who are 23 or under on the start of the current season

- At the end of the season sell any player who is over 23

- No use of the editor

- No use of in game scouting tools (Genie Scout ect)

Updates

As many as you want with minimum if one a season (containing league table and squad Screenshot) some detail about how your season went would be great and if you can update more (i'm aiming for monthly) thats excellent. Must have one at the start saying who you are managing (Manager profile not necessary)

Aston villa first day of job update

I have decided to go for the lowest expectations so will have to get a top half finish, they have given me £18million to spend, this will be greatly supplemented by the sale of most of my first team. After checking out my squad i have realised that there is only four players really good enough at the present time to play in the first team, so hefty moving in the transfer market will be required, although the weaker members will have to step up their game. The best players are Gabby Agbonlahor, Steven Ireland, Marc Albrighton and Fabien Delph although he is out injured till the new year.

Archived