Breaking news: Terk and Faramir named new stories forum helpers

Raptor

Title says it all really icon_smile.gif

As you're aware of, we'd been looking for reinforcements on the forum modding front since Brian and PM ceased to be on charge, and now is the time to announce the appointments of long-standing community members Terk and Faramir.

May The Force Be With You gentlemen icon_wink.gif

As you're aware of, we'd been looking for reinforcements on the forum modding front since Brian and PM ceased to be on charge, and now is the time to announce the appointments of long-standing community members Terk and Faramir.

May The Force Be With You gentlemen icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raptor:

May The Force Be With You gentlemen icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Well done' guys, although I think people should know, I personally didn't quit as a CMS mod.

No doubt this will entail more duties than privileges, but it's nice to see two of the most prolific and imaginative storytellers on the forum picked for this. Gentlemen, here's lighting a fat one to your health icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Faramir:

wonder how my name ended up on the ballot...) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Long-standing, active, mature and respected community member. Plus added bonus of different timezone to us Europeans. You kinda picked yourself. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HD:

Huh? So, what? You ask me to do this job then appoint other people when i look the other way???? What's the story? icon13.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HD:

Huh? So, what? You ask me to do this job then appoint other people when i look the other way???? What's the story? icon13.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know the story? :/ We talked about it on MSN before? :/

Anyway, you on MSN tomorrow night?

Erm, i don't think we did. We talked about delays, etc. but you never told me the final outcome.

Anyhow, I may be on tomorrow, but it's unlikely as I'll be in Ayr and have to fight for the computer there. Feel free to email at any of the usual addresses. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mmaattyy:

Just gives Terk another excuse to get distracted from a story icon_razz.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i fart in your general direction icon_razz.gif

Archived