Senegal's Arsenal thread 2005/6 - A redcurranty farewell to the Home of Footballâ„¢

wycombe

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Asmodeus:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cesc Fabregas the Phenom:

Mine was a crap one for a big stanky BUCKET minge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I liked yours. "Last hot-dog in the tin," or slinging a hot-dog down the high street" are my personal favourites in the big clown's pocket minge context though.

That and "the Wizard's Sleeve." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Flying a jumbo jet into the grand canyon" my personal favourite icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Father Senegal:

Still think Reyes is far more suited to being a deeper second striker than wide man. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

for spain for seville he was great out wide tbh

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H.O.V.I:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Father Senegal:

Still think Reyes is far more suited to being a deeper second striker than wide man. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

for spain for seville he was great out wide tbh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes but hes playing for Arsenal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H.O.V.I:

for spain for seville he was great out wide tbh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes but hes playing for Arsenal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

i don't see reyes in a central role though when they have rvp and rosicky for that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I actually see Rosicky on the left (where he raped arsenal??) and Reyes up front with Theirry..unless we sign another forwars, that woudl screw everything up.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goon:

i don't see reyes in a central role though when they have rvp and rosicky for that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I actually see Rosicky on the left (where he raped arsenal??) and Reyes up front with Theirry..unless we sign another forwars, that woudl screw everything up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't like reyes upfront at all tbh.

itrhought rosicky would play left at first but now i reckon it will be central.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pires777:

So who gets the #7 shirt?

I reckon hleb will ditch the 13, for possibly 10 or 7, and rosicky will take one of the two depending on what hleb picks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hleb has had 13 most of his career, so he'll stick with that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ratinho:

And now the President of the European Foot & Ankle Society now! icon_biggrin.gif

Imagine the christmas party. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you lost me??

I think the goal at spurs last season the 5-4.....where he mugged paramot...was it??

Yeah, that was sweet icon_cool.gif

I remember a Pires goal in a CL group game, when we broke from the edge of our area and ten seconds later after a load of one touch passes Bobby side footed in the corner from 20 yrds.

That and the Villa & Liverpool goals icon_biggrin.gif

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pires777:

I think the goal at spurs last season the 5-4.....where he mugged paramot...was it??

Yeah, that was sweet icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah and then did Robinson on his near post whilst Pamarot was still wondering where the ball was, great stuff.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ratinho:

And that one against Leverkusen at Highbury, where he just passed it in from miles away after a break. :0 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah that one icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Francis Cole:

Barcelona such a feeder club for Arsenal icon14.gif

Hopefully the Barcelona researcher can actually include these youngsters in FM2007? icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somehow I doubt it. Fran could be researched (and he is indeed quite decent from what I've read this season and saw from him 2 years ago), but the Israeli bloke has had a mare of small niggling muscular injuries for the last 4 or 5 months (thus not being at full fitness since december).

Something must be done with the Spanish youth system fees to prevent English clubs come and nick all the talent they want for next to nil.

/me tries to hide Bojan Krcik and Giovanni from the Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal scouts.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20?:

Hide them from that lot by all means. We can steal them then icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah just not in the running for them

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajw10:

Goran Pandev is on his way to Arsenal according to arsenalamerica.com

Good to see Arsenal not being linked with every player under the sun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

according to Arseblog he was going to be signed if we didn't get Rosicky...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Asmodeus:

As for Pires: that perfect lob against Southampton. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The end of season nothing game? Fb goal. Was there for it, remember my housemate turning to sit down thinking it was going over and missing it.

As for Pires: that perfect lob against Southampton. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The game in which that no-mark waste of space of a footballer also scored a hat-trick?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajw10:

And the goal he scored against Spurs when there was a minutes silence for Rocky.

so many memories icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My second game at Highbury. In my first game there I saw an amazing young player called Rosicky in the CL game against Sparta Prague. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daaaaave:

don't know if you guys know, but the rumor is the pennant deal is already set up for us, just waiting on rafa to pull the trigger if he can't find someone better </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he could be a good player if he sorts himself out

Archived