Senegal's Arsenal thread 2005/6 - A redcurranty farewell to the Home of Footballâ„¢

wycombe

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goon:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Father Senegal:

Come on lads, if he's apologised then fair dos, you dont get many players or managers prepared to do that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Dont think you would be so understanding if it was Henry he masacred. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

indeed

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do, they just don't do it publicly afaik.

I suspect as he's being absolutely slated by almost every Sunderland fan, and everyone else who's seen it, that he has been told to do this anyway. Sunderland don't need their stock to drop any lower.

What did he do to get sent off in his other 'debut' this season?

Hideous little c unt.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CM GOD 69:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">the City players just have not been 'up for it' in recent games, but we definately have to play better than sunderland. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It depends with City they are a proper Jekyll and Hyde team I can see you stuffing them tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I remember when we scored four past them in the first 10 min (ah the keegan days) I think sol scored that day :*)

• SI Staff

He apologised straight after the game in an interview with sky, still had his kit on. It was a bad tackle, but i don't think he meant to injure Diaby and he did look sincere in the interview. Remember that Diaby put Campo out for quite a while with a late tackle in the FA Cup game, but i don't remember too many people having a go at him for it. These things happen, not worth getting worked up over it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Father Senegal:

Meh,

Anyway I thought you lot said that the eurostar was sold out for the final, I'm booking a seat on it right now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>how much?

Do you remember the Diaby challenge? Clearly not if you are comparing.

He may have apologised after, and i'm sure he didn't go out with the intention of injuring anyone. When he went into that challenge, he went for the player and wqent to hurt him.

It's as clear as a very clear thing.

Meh,

Anyway I thought you lot said that the eurostar was sold out for the final, I'm booking a seat on it right now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats what it said on ssn at the time

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goon:

Meh,

Anyway I thought you lot said that the eurostar was sold out for the final, I'm booking a seat on it right now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>how much? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

£298

• SI Staff

Well looking at the replays i just thik Smith was late and Diaby was too quick for him, was a bad challenge but i believe he was going for the ball. He's apologised about it straight away and should be left at that.

right hotel sorted, 255 euros per night icon_biggrin.gif

Just need to get rid of the flight now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

take it off your hands for 10 quid icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

Oh come on you don't need diaby

You'll be fine without him </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Bertie, Flamini, Diaby all inj that leaves us with SONG /o\ and Cesc.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CM GOD 69:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">the City players just have not been 'up for it' in recent games, but we definately have to play better than sunderland. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It depends with City they are a proper Jekyll and Hyde team I can see you stuffing them tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I remember when we scored four past them in the first 10 min (ah the keegan days) I think sol scored that day :*) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif Dunne got ripped to shreds that day.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Philippe Senderos

The centre back was forced off against Tottenham on April 22 because of a knee injury. He missed the games at Villarreal and Sunderland but there is a possibility of him returning against Manchester City. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From Arsenal.com.

Strange.

Im glad song in only here on loan, I dont think wenger will settle starting next season with FLamini, Cesc and Bertie in midfeild surely?

Anyone hear anything on Fran Merida...im getting worried he has slipped through the net

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajw10:

Of course Song will sign ffs. He MUST be doing something in training to justify getting in the side ahead of Muamba. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I thought that was because Wneger did not want the initial fee paid to Bastia go to waste.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cesc Fabregas the Phenom:

Been linked with him since last summer.

He's French, he's free, so it's quite likely. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Henry will be licking his lips at the prospect of that icon_rolleyes.gif

On a brighter note, that spanish guy from sky sports reckons that Torres favored destination (he is almost certain to leave) is Arsenal icon14.gif Hope the Weng goes for him, not been convinced by Adebayor at all.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Henry will be licking his lips at the prospect of that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I think stopping the whining about not pandering to Henry's needs, and looking to plug a hole that needs filling is the priority tbh.

And I believe Torres does want to come here, and will join when Henry leaves.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cesc Fabregas the Phenom:

Give him some time goon, he does look a bit clumsy. Some of the stuff he's done has been quite good tbf.

Look at the amount of time we, as fans, have given Reyes. He been the most disappointing player for ages. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>tbh Reyes has fantastic potential and we all saw what he is capable of in the early stages of last season, with adebayor is a good player and a good option, but I dont think he is good enough to be a first team regular.

My patience for Reyes is starting to wear thin. Maybe playing alongside more Spanish people would help him, no? icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Him and Torres are telepathic now you mention it, they combined fantastically well in the spanish under 21 side.

Archived