Senegal's Arsenal thread 2005/6 - A redcurranty farewell to the Home of Footballâ„¢

wycombe

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wycombe:

seasons not over when we lose, but the liverpool game goes from one where a draw would be acceptable to one where we have to win </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

we will not beat liverpool though

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H.O.V.I:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wycombe:

seasons not over when we lose, but the liverpool game goes from one where a draw would be acceptable to one where we have to win </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

we will not beat liverpool though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A draw is our main hope tbh.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">haha Wenger saying after the CL draw that we wouldn't be playing as bad then by the time we play Madrid.

Yeah right, you foolish man </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Real Madrid 7-0 Arsenal

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

could do with an equaliser here please lads, kind of f*cking up my accy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You jammy bas icon_biggrin.gif

GIBLETROT LD:SL: Licon_biggrin.gif L:SDLSD:L LD icon_biggrin.gifL :L:GL icon_biggrin.gifL icon_biggrin.gif HORSE SDGPEL:Licon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my my my, how the mighty have fallen icon_biggrin.gif

we battered Bolton at home tbf icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

we battered Bolton at home tbf icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you drew away to birmingham, go choke on keysers **** you vile piece of puss

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

hahahahahahaha celebrating a 1-1 HOME draw icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

People still struggling with the concept of context on here?

And BBB, we just battered Bolton. Superkeeper bug again, SORT IT OUT SI!! icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

you drew away to birmingham, go choke on keysers **** you vile piece of puss </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's spelt pus IIRC

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cesc Fabregas the Phenom:

haha Wenger saying after the CL draw that we wouldn't be playing as bad then by the time we play Madrid.

Yeah right, you foolish man icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you even watch the game?

you drew away to birmingham, go choke on keysers **** you vile piece of puss </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's spelt pus IIRC </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh no

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by simonking:

it's spelt pus IIRC </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh no </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha, yes it is.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ratinho:

Need to sort this finishing thing out sharpish.

Should have ended 7-1 today. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats been happening for a while now we only have one clinical finisher in henry maybe two if you count van persie.

adebayor misses to many chances

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cesc Fabregas the Phenom:

Dnly watched the first half Rats. Was relying on Charlie Nicholas for the 2nd half. So my views are biased from that icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tore 'em to shreds mate, just never caught a break or finished strongly enough.

Jaaskelainen was stupidly good.

oh you haven't see the guy play yet and you're knocking him, stfu you fair weather supporter, makes me sick to have you posting in this thread </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

from what i heard he missed a few one on ones thats all i am saying.

calm down ffs

Archived