FM11: Phil Jones

Bracken

FM 11: Phil Jones

D.O.B. 21/2/1992

Weight: 71kg

Height: 187cm

Place of birth: Preston

Club: Blackburn Rovers

Stong, quick and tough, Phil Jones has everything required of a modern Centre Back. Also capable of playing on the right or in midfield, he's been a solid performer for Blackburn since his breakthrough in 201, and has gone on to make 24 appearances for his club so far. He has also been capped by the England U19's and U21's and has been compared to John Terry for his full-blooded approach. He's also recently been linked with a move away to Chelsea.

In FM:

screenshot20101127at1620.png

This is Jones at the start. He can be purchased for between £8-10m in the first transfer window and has a CA and PA of:

CA: 116 PA: -9

This is Phil in my current Chelsea save, I'm guessing he's at the very top end of his PA, my coaches don't believe he can improve anymore, but he really doesn't need to:

screenshot20101127at161.png

Plays brilliantly for me as a CB cover or Stopper. Does anybody else have much experience of him? I'm considering giving him the captaincy of Chelsea and England when Terry retires.

One of four English signings I made for United.

joneso.png

Hasn't really got much playing time... but has been impressive and scored a goal I think in the CL.

Tutored by Vidic, next to be Rio.

Not sure why his OTB has gone up, he is on a strict DC training schedule.

Here's Phil now on my game, my new Vice Captain and will take over from John Terry when he retires. Also an indispensable member of my 2014 world cup winning England team. I got lucky with his PA, which is now maxed out as I checked, so this is him at:

CA 179

screenshot20101204at215.png

Here's Phil now on my game, my new Vice Captain and will take over from John Terry when he retires. Also an indispensable member of my 2014 world cup winning England team. I got lucky with his PA, which is now maxed out as I checked, so this is him at:

CA 179

wat training schedule u use ?

i had a 9 million bid accepted but sadly he doesnt interesting of joining me (NAPOLI) .

did u guys know how to make he joining my team .

i praising him regularly but still not working .

im scare if he joining another team coz i need him .

he is a beast !!

I signed him in the first January transfer window on my Arsenal save, but let him finish the season with Blackburn to get regular first team football.

I put him straight in the first team for the second season and he was immense, winning the league by miles.

I'm at the start of the 3rd season and he's now an England regular.

• 2 weeks later...

CA 179

He is great, but I see a potential bug. How can player with 70 KG have a strenght of 20? Not possible IMHO

One of four English signings I made for United.

joneso.png

Hasn't really got much playing time... but has been impressive and scored a goal I think in the CL.

Tutored by Vidic, next to be Rio.

Not sure why his OTB has gone up, he is on a strict DC training schedule.

What skin are u using mate ?

Btw, Jones is one of my best players in my United team!

• 2 months later...

Should do, I increased a lot of his stats. The injury could decrease his pa though, since I put it into the data when it happened. Should be even more of a beast though, Im excited about what he will become on the game and I know what stats I gave him at the start!

Just signed Phil on my new Chelsea save for £12.5m in January of season 1, I'll post screen shots of how he eventually develops. My scouts rate him between 4 and 3.5 star potential so he should be great.

He was always a must buy in the previous patch for my newcastle team. Quick, strong in the air and tackles superbly. Scores an average of 10 headers a season for me! Will go for him again in the new patch.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived