training facilities 12

youth facilities 12

youth academy 14

youth recruitment 9

#i have RANDOM coachs:

PA 60,110,,125 etc...

training rating 3,4,5 stars

#my teams players have mostly PA 100-130 and are mostly 16-25 years old

#i have AMC training schedule too,but i dont have AMC players, i couldnt see their progress, so i can not show any picture..(i am trying now some AMC players)

Defenders

x3demd.jpg

Defensive Midfielders

2luvtj.jpg

Fullbacks

2yvmali.jpg

Wingers

2mds6zt.jpg

Just downloaded as interested in trying a schedule out.

Couple of questions though :- (1) Have you seen any increase in injuries as i'm getting loads atm, (2) Take it you have just normal coaches, (3) How long you been trying it for ?

Cheers, look forward to testing it

Also do you use these for youth as well and is there one for general MC ?

Couple of questions though :- (1) Have you seen any increase in injuries as i'm getting loads atm, (2) Take it you have just normal coaches, (3) How long you been trying it for ?

Also do you use these for youth as well ;)

1) yes, i see some injuries, because my players are from 3.division. their stamina and strenght very low. i guess middle and top teams shouldnt worry about that.

2)i cant use normal coachs because of board. i have only 12 coachs. and because of my lower reputation i cant normal coachs

3) 5 year. 2year 3.division 2year 2.division and now i am on the primer league.

4) if you have strong youths you can use for them too or you can decrease workload 2-3 notches

note: i have seen effective improvements around 20-21-22 years

no , there is no MC schedule. i have AMC and DMC.. because you can use DMC schedule for MC..( i do this)

you certainly have improvements in your players, but some of the attributes that are developing aren't very essencial for the player's position. for example, in this last screenie he has improved in marking, tackling and positioning, which are attributes that are not very important for a winger. you might want to tweak these schedules so they can get the best out of your players.

you certainly have improvements in your players, but some of the attributes that are developing aren't very essencial for the player's position. for example, in this last screenie he has improved in marking, tackling and positioning, which are attributes that are not very important for a winger. you might want to tweak these schedules so they can get the best out of your players.

i dont think so..

1) beacuse all trainings have all areas training..but some attributes are high intensive some little..

2) beacuse this is a young player..i think he is developing in all areas..

i checked strikers and i saw their defensive attributes going down altough their marking positioning tackling going up..i think this should be natural improvements..

scdef.jpg

2) after years i have added good coachs..and i added a post the result with a screenie..you are right, with good coachs=great improvements

Ok, i am stupid...

I have just downloaded it, put it straight into my 'schedules folder' yet i can not use it? How do i make it a TSH file instead of a RAR?

after downloading, right click rar file and click extract here, then you have tsh files. then copy files into shedules. rar file password is=atom

Archived