Stenhouse who?

Leo30

We crash to our third straight defeat and for my first time in ages I feel slightly under pressure I call Paul Smith (assistant manager) into my office.

"What we doing wrong Paul? Things were going so well last time, now we are struggling and losing by the odd goal every week, we are so unpredictable"

"I dunno boss, they are lacking motivation I think the dissappointment of losing in the play offs has damaged some of their confidence"

"Right...tell them if they don't pull their socks up and forget about what happened last year then we will never progress, its pointless thinking about the past we need to consider the future and me and you won't have a future here if things are continuing as they do."

Muir battle in cup but taste defeat

Andy Green praised his struggling team following their latest defeat against Division 1 Queen of the South. It took the higher league opposition until the last 5 minutes of extra time to seal the victory.

They outplayed us throughout the game, but we did not show ourselves up we could have easily been thrashed and humilated but the lads can hang their heads up high. Special praise must go to Mcculloch who saved two second half penalties to force the tie into extra time.

"We only need to convert this performance into a league game and we will be off and running, I can't believe we are bottom of the league but that will change soon, I promise you that".

Walker arrives at Stenhousemuir

Andy Green makes an interesting signing in bringing 24 year old Robert Walker to Ochilview Park. The defender joins on a 12 month contract from Dumbarton.

Walker has also played for Hamilton Accad.

"I thought we needed to add a bit of depth in the defence. He was a player that just caught my attention and I'm glad that he chose here rather than Albion Rovers. It show's that players want to join us even if our League form is poor. The transfer deadline is at the end of the week and I don't have any other deals on the table as yet, but I wouldn't rule out any last minute changes just yet"

Stenhousemuir 0 East Stirling 0

Stenhousemuir battled their way to a share of the spoils in a goaless draw against East Stirling.

Stenhousemuir had 2 players injured during this game with new signing Robert Walker damaging his ligaments and Carlo Itonga stubbing his toe whilst mis kicking the ball.

Andy Green was optismitic about his sides performance commenting that it was a relief to get some points on the board even though his side remain at the foot of the Scottish League.

East Fife 0 Stenhousemuir 0

League Strugglers East Fife and Stenhousemuir shared a tight goalless stalement in front of 388, the highest attendance in Fife this season. Stenhousemuir keeper McCulloch saving a 35th minute penalty to deny East Fife all 3 points.

Stenhousemuir manager Andy Green commented "It was a fantastic game of football. Both teams were gunning for victory. They shaded it the first half and then towards the end of the match they put us under tremendous pressure. All in all I think that it is a fair result.

People reading this result will think that it was a dull game, but it wasn't it sees us move off the bottom of the table and that has to be encouraging, although a win is desperately needed. Our reaction at the end of the game says it all we are desperate for points and the team celebrated like we had won the league not held out for a 0-0 draw.

The local newspaper want me to do a short interview, although I am not at a big club doing a media release for local people can still be daunting you only have to say the slightest thing out of place and the fans are on your back. I have learnt to think before speaking that's the safest method.

Anyway the interview went something like this...

What is it like being the manager of Stenhousemuir?

I came to the club with a clean slate, I had inherited a good bunch of lads, and I am slowly making the team work how I want it to work. I was pleased with last season's performance and it was disappointing to lose in the final, however football is a funny old game, I mean look where we are at present, results have not been the best, but we are working on it.

What do you think your chances are this year for glory?

Its early days, every manager wants to win something and if you don't want to win anything then it is pointless you being in management. The lads are eager for success and I feel that they are capable of playing at a higher level.

You have brought a number of players any of them stick out for you?

As you are aware money is always tight and we have to rely on a good cup run to generate funds, so we rely on free transfers. We have caught lucky with a few of them. I am not one to highlight individuals but clubs from higher leagues are a common sighting at our games.

What can we expect from Andy Green this year?

Erm....That's a difficult question. I hope to bring success, but I can't promise that can I, I will do all I can to get this club as far as I can. Nobody knows what's around the corner. I hope that results start to pick up which will see us climb the table and mount a promotion challenge.

What do you want to say to the fans?

Forget about last season that is now history. It is time for everybody to get behind the club and help me to drive it forward if the fans aren't there then they aren't supporting the team, and gate receipts will be down and money will be even tighter. Bring your sons, daughters, wifes, mothers and even your mother in laws, you will have fun, the bar's open throughout the game.

• 2 weeks later...

30th September 2006

Albion Rovers 0 Stenhousemuir 2

Lee Collymore nets his third goal of the season on 40 minutes to put Stenhousemuir in the lead. The lead is extended when Lee Collins nets with a penalty on the strike of half time.

Andrew Green the victorious manager was pleased with the victory "hopefully this will be the change that we have been looking for, its only or second victory but we played with style and committment, my fingers are tightly crossed"

In the Chairman's Office

Mr Reid summons me to the office. "Andrew, good performance on Saturday, the result lifts us off the bottom of the league (tell me something I don't know, I thought). Although we have no transfer budget I thought that we could still bring somebody in, I personally think we are lacking in the middle"

I state that there are a number of players in the reserves and loads in the U19 team that would be looking to fill any void. The comment seems to upset the chairman who is surprisingly ambitious this season.

"Look Andrew, we need players the fans are excited after last season they want success like all of us, they expect the same as last season and are obviously dissappointed about how things are going so far"

"Yeah I know, but you have to pay for success, theres no money what do you want me to do"

"Andrew, you knew that when you joined we are not Celtic or Rangers you know, you have to generate your own money"

Penalty king rescues point

2 penalties by Lee Collins rescued a point for struggling Stenhousemuir this afternoon. Forfar's Martin Cameron also nets to goals.

Andrew Green offers youngster Martin Stewart his first appearance and added the following comment following the draw. "It wasn't an ideal match for Martin to play but it was a reasonable performance, he settled well in quickly and it will show the other youngsters that the club is willing to experiment with young talent and give them the opportunity should any arise.

Muir stun leaders

Leaders Queens Park hosted struggling Stenhousemuir. Youngster Martin Stewart in only his 2nd appearance for the struggling Stenhousemuir was taken off after 30 minutes with a groin strain that is likely to keep the player out for a period of up to 4 weeks.

Michael Renwick opens his scoring tally for the season to put the visitors in the lead with a lovely placed free kick on the hour mark. The win for the visitors was sealed with a fine strike from consistent scorer Lee Collymore on the sound of the final whistle.

Final Score Queens Park 0 Stenhousemuir 2

Stenhousemuir 2 Alloa 1

These two teams face one another in unpredictable territory. Pundits at the start of the season had predicted that the two teams would be battling out promotion instead they are fighting to avoid finishing bottom of the Scottish third division.

Craig Campbell opens the scoring for Alloa on 32 minutes. Lee Collymore however pulls the scores level with a fine strike on half time.

Henry Brown nets his first goal of the season to the fans amazement. Brown has been going through a slight goal drought and the fans will be looking for the player to add to his goal tally quickly.

Lee Collins misses a late second half penalty but the points stay with Stenhousemuir. The visitors problems continued with Simieon Howell being dismissed on 82 minutes.

This result sees Stenhousemuir stretch their unbeaten run to 4 games. The run ensures that Andrew Green picks up 3rd place in the October Manager of the Month awards.

East Stirling 0 Stenhousemuir 2

Andrew Green makes it 3 league wins on trot following this 2-0 away win at East Sirlinghsire.

Stenhousemuir looked comfortable throughout the whole of the 90 minutes with their goals coming from Itonga and McManus.

Andrew Green will apparently be missing some key players for the next league match following some hard tackles in todays match.

Stenhousemuir 3 Montrose 1

Stenhousemuir collect another 3 points as they breeze past promotion rivals Montrose today.

Goals from Lee Collymore, Andy Arbuckle and John Mckeown settled the tie. It was a game that Henry Goh will want to forget as he puts the goal through his own net and also misses a second half penalty.

Andy Green is pleased with the run of results that has pleased the fans and it is felt that Stenhousemuir can seriously push for a promotion place again this season.

Stenhousemuir 0 East Fife 0

Stenhousemuir dominated this tie with East Fife and should have won comfortably, but East Fife held out to earn a goaless draw and more importantly a point.

East Fife are rooted to the bottom of the third division and Andy Green states that it's two points lost.

East Fife have not won all season and we are into match 16.

10 men Muir defeat Elgin

The 20 minute sending off of Stenhousemuir defender Robbie Henderson did not stop his team picking up 3 points this afternoon.

A stupid tackle gave the ref no option than to show the player a straight red card.

Andy Green rejigged the line up and brought Arbuckle into the centre of defence in a bid to hold out for at least a point.

Things turned round quickly for the away side with hot shots Brown and Collymore netting, a late consolation goal for Elgin was not enough.

Press Release - Andy Green

Andrew Green insists his Stenhousemuir side can still catch run away leaders Berwick and Queens Park in the Scottish 3rd Division.

Stenhousemuir are currently on a 8 match unbeaten run and will wonder where the team would be if the season had started better.

"It's simple we still have promotion within our sight, we have to try and catch Berwick and Queens Park. They are 7 points in front of us but there are alot of games and points to play for. The fans want success and so do I. Every game is vital and we must win. We can still catch them and we will give 110% while they are still in sight."

Scottish Cup 2nd Round

Stenhousemuir progress to round 3 in an ill tempered game against Alloa. Alloa finish the game with 7 players on the pitch against their division 3 rivals. Muir's goals both coming from Lee Collymore.

Buckie Thistle defeat third division Montrose 3-1 and Spartans defeat Division 2 side Peterhead by the same scoreline coming from a goal down after 2 minutes.

Live at the Scottish FA

Stenhousemuir chairman Mr Reid gave me a call this morning on my mobile and asked if I could attend the Scottish Cup 3rd round tie at the FA. He normally does this and texts me with the draw (although I normally listen to it on the radio during training). He said that is was about time that I got myself more involved with the club and that I had had ample time in settling in and needed to have more responsibility. The club was not financially sound so I was to help with raising the profile. The fans knew me more than the chairman and it was felt that I could rally the troops more than anybody else.

I sat in the main room as the balls were released into the hats. The Board were hoping for a big team and I was hoping that we could progress further.

The first name out was Buckie Thistle and a huge sigh could be heard as Motherwell was drawn out.

Rangers were next and our chairman would be hoping for this tie, but no it was 2nd Division Dumbarton who faced that difficult task.

Non League Spartans were drawn at home to play Queen of South.

Falkirk were drawn Premiership strugglers and then it was to be Stenhousemuir. Not a glamour tie but we travel to Premiership opposition, its not like playing Rangers or Celtic, but its going to be extremely tough.

Dundee and Celtic get drawn to play one another as do Dumferlime and Inverness.

Live at the Scottish FA

Stenhousemuir chairman Mr Reid gave me a call this morning on my mobile and asked if I could attend the Scottish Cup 3rd round tie at the FA. He normally does this and texts me with the draw (although I normally listen to it on the radio during training). He said that is was about time that I got myself more involved with the club and that I had had ample time in settling in and needed to have more responsibility. The club was not financially sound so I was to help with raising the profile. The fans knew me more than the chairman and it was felt that I could rally the troops more than anybody else.

I sat in the main room as the balls were released into the hats. The Board were hoping for a big team and I was hoping that we could progress further.

The first name out was Buckie Thistle and a huge sigh could be heard as Motherwell was drawn out.

Rangers were next and our chairman would be hoping for this tie, but no it was 2nd Division Dumbarton who faced that difficult task.

Non League Spartans were drawn at home to play Queen of South.

Falkirk were drawn Premiership strugglers and then it was to be Stenhousemuir. Not a glamour tie but we travel to Premiership opposition, its not like playing Rangers or Celtic, but its going to be extremely tough.

Dundee and Celtic get drawn to play one another as do Dumferlime and Inverness.

Berwick 2 Stenhousemuir 1

Stenhousemuir finally lose their unbeaten record to high flying Berwick.

Simon McManus looked to put the visitors in control on 13 minutes however they were pegged back by leaders Berwick with goals from Little and a late goal from Chishome.

The result sees Berwick open up a 3 point lead.

League tables posted after next match.

Stenhousemuir 1 Albion Rovers 1

These two teams are in vital need for 3 points as thefight for promotion hots up. Stenhousemuir lie in 4th place with their opponents in 5th.

Its Albion Rovers who look the more lively team and deservedly take the lead on 7 minutes from Mcleish.

Lee Collymore is frustrated as he fails to find the net but had the opportunity 3 minutes before half time when the referee awards a penalty. Collymore steps up only to hit it wide of the right hand post. He immediately gets a yellow card when he pushes the Stenhousemuir central defender.

Andy Arbuckle saves the day for Stenhousemuir with a goal 18 minutes from time, to end the game 1-1.

Andy Green comments after the match "It's half way in the season and we are 4th thats not bad would have obviously like to be higher but you can't have everything in life. Credit to the Rovers they played well and I suspect that they will be up there at the end. We need to keep picking up points it's as simple as that and hope those teams around us start to lose a couple of games."

Rumours are flying around the ground of a possible departure for star player Lee Collymore, the medial question Green who replies. "Arguably bigger clubs will be interested, he's a good player but I can put hand on heart and say no club have come in with a bid"

It is thought Grimsby might be close to submitting a bid for the striker.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> | 1st | | Berwick | | 18 | 11 | 3 | 4 | 26 | 21 | +5 | 36 |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Queen's Park | | 18 | 9 | 6 | 3 | 28 | 13 | +15 | 33 |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 3rd | | Montrose | | 18 | 9 | 2 | 7 | 21 | 25 | -4 | 29 |

| 4th | | Stenhousemuir | | 18 | 7 | 5 | 6 | 20 | 17 | +3 | 26 |

| 5th | | Albion Rovers | | 18 | 7 | 5 | 6 | 22 | 21 | +1 | 26 |

| 6th | | Forfar | | 18 | 6 | 7 | 5 | 24 | 24 | 0 | 25 |

| 7th | | Elgin | | 18 | 6 | 3 | 9 | 22 | 20 | +2 | 21 |

| 8th | | Alloa | | 18 | 4 | 7 | 7 | 23 | 26 | -3 | 19 |

| 9th | | East Stirling | | 18 | 3 | 7 | 8 | 15 | 23 | -8 | 16 |

| 10th | | East Fife | | 18 | 2 | 7 | 9 | 16 | 27 | -11 | 13 |

| </pre>

Forfar 4 Stenhousemuir 1

Forfar cruised to a comfortable 4-1 win over promotion chasing Stenhousemuir.

Henry Brown opened the scoring for the visitors but it was the home side who cruised and deserved all 3 points.

Goals just before half time caem from Furman and the ever scoring Cameron. 10 minutes into the second half and the game was dead and buried with Springer and Chisholm adding their names to the score sheet.

Despite piling the pressure on there was no way through for Stenhousemuir who must be hoping for a play off place, after this performance they will need to improve.

Stenhousemuir 1 Queens Park 1

Lee Collymore nets another goal for Stenhousemuir but it is not enough for the home side to collect all 3 points when Andy Brown netted for the title chasing Queens Park on 81 minutes.

The game seemed to be heading towards a bore 0-0 score line with no real goal mouth action.

That was until a superb solo run by the Muir hot shot sent the fairly sparce home fans into a frenzy.

Andrew Green states that the race is still well wide open we have just over under half of the season left, who knows what will happen, we have proved we can hold those at the top after today but all we need to be is consistent and that's what's lacking this term.

The press enquire as to team sprirts ahead of the cup match against Premiership side Falkirk and the response gained was "we are the underdogs we have nothing to fear, I hope we can give them a good game and give credit to the town, who knows strange things have happened, and I know that they will be taking this game seriously coz we are."

Happy New Year from your Stenhousemuir Boss

Andrew Green offered the opportunity of local pepl eto visit the ground in a bid to rally up troops for the end of season run in. The event was well attended and the overall aim is to give people an insight into what happens behind the scenes. Green personally showed visitors around the ground occasionally having to leave them to deal with matter's off the pitch.

Fraser Logan a 22 year old attacking midfielder was revealed to the visitors as he joins from East Fife on a free transfer. Now it's not everyday a manager can inform the fans before the press of any move.

East Fife replace Logan with Paul McCambley a 19 year old youth striker for £1,000. McCambley had failed to gain any first team experience and Green must have thought that the time was right for the youngster to move on.

During the tour Assistant Manager Paul Smith reports that Robert Walker was absent from training. Walker who's contract is up in June has made 5 appearances since his move from Dumbarton must obviously be disappointed that he has not been able to hold down a first team place. Smith apparently warned Walker that this behaviour was not acceptable and will be taking further action should this happen again.

• 2 weeks later...

Cup Fever for Stenhousemuir

The weather was poor rain lashing on the pitch and it spoilt the visit to Falkirk. Many home fans deciding that the result was already in the bag and they could catch up with the highlights on the TV later that evening.

The lads were up for this tie, this was there opportunity to make a name for themselves, if they wanted to move to bigger clubs then they had to impress playing against bigger oppostion.

Falkirk prove to difficult for us brushing us aside 3-0 with goals from Duffey (19), Fletcher (35) and Ouseb (85).

The lads are gutted, they played well but the fitness and stamina of our higher leagued opposition was to much. There were a few shocks with Buckle Thistle disposing of Motherwell 2-1 scoring a late injury time winner and Morton beat Hearts 2-0. Why couldn't we cause an upset.

Alloa V Stenhousemuir

Stenhousemuir boss Andrew Green includes Fraser Logan into the starting line up for his debut.

Lee Sharp makes the score 1-0 to Stenhousemuir on 6 minutes and the visitors look comfortable putting last week's cup exit out of their minds. Hardle levels though on 23 minutes and the score remains 1-1 up until half time.

Gordon Brown shows Stenhousemuir that things aren't going to be easy getting out of the division and puts the home team 2-1 up after 52 minutes. The day is even worse for the visitors when Henderson is given his marching orders and the visitors are down to 10 men. Ocerstone scores the resulting penalty and its the home team that are now cruising.

However Stenhousemuir make a beautiful comeback with Henry Brown (63) and Lee Collymore (70) making sure that points are shared.

There is bad news for new signng Fraser Logan as he is carried off on 80 minutes and Stenhousemuir fans will be crossing their fingers that the injury is not to serious.

NEW SIGNING INJURED

Fraser Logan has torn an hamstring and will be missing from the Stenhousmuir side for upto 3 months.

The fans were hoping that it was only a minor injury after the player was carried off in the last match against Alloa.

Stenhousemuir 2 East Stirling 0

Muir's strike partnership hit a goal each as the home side cruise to the 3 points this afternoon.

Goals in the second half from Brown and Collymore sees Stenhousemuir hold onto a play off position.

Andrew Green will be disappointed that McInally was sent off as that is the last 2 weeks that Muir have finished the game with 10 men.

East Fife stun Muir

East Fife run out 3-0 winners at home against Andrew Green's Stenhousmuir. 2 goals from English (43, 47)and a late goal from Sacolo (87) did the damage to Stenhousemuir's fading play off hopes.

Theres more bad news for Andrew Green who's injury list is growing with knocks for Robbie Henderson and Henry Brown both who had to be subbed in this disappointing performance.

GREEN SACKED

News floats around the Scottish football scene with the shock sacking of Stenhousemuir boss Andrew Green. Green had been facing a difficult time ahead with the play off's offering the best way out of the division.

Green commented "I am completely shocked by the Board's decision, I didn't expect to come to work this morning and leave unemployed. I just can't get my head around it. I have enjoyed my time at the club up until now and thought I had a good relationship with the fans and the board. There was no indication that this was going to happen. Football is a cruel game and this is a cruel blow to me. I will ponder about my next move and look forward to getting back into football management soon.

News that Liam Diash is favourite to replace Green.

The weeks tick by, and I still wonder what went wrong with Stenhousemuir, I continue to look at their results and see them fall to near the bottom of the table. At least I can say that I never took them that low.

A few Sottish Division 1 vacancies become available and I don't even get an interview the chairmans state they have better alternatives than to employ me. Is my Scottish football career over. Rhyl's manager is going through a bad patch and I contact the club and state that I would be interested if things went wrong. They like my cheeky approach and will keep me in mind should anything happen.

Things are not looking to good at the moment and I'm getting bored at home. I will accept any vacancy that comes my way its just getting my foot in the door somewhere.

I click on the inbox of my emails and notice a heading managerial vacancy. I immediately click the thing open.

Havant & Waterlooville want to offer me the board. Who???? I look up a few details and notice that they are struggling in the Conference South. I had been out of a job for some time and didn't know when the next offer would come in, so I took it.

I immediately emailed a response. Yes I am interested please can we arrange to discuss issues. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

A couple of hours pass and the phone rings.

"Andrew its Peter Demott Havant chairman, just read your email, can we discuss things over the phone?"

"Yeah sure, quite shocked that you want me in the job, but I'm willing to any offers at the moment"

"Ok, then we are willing to offer you a 3 year contract at £80 per week, I know its not alot but we haven't got money to splash out here you know, the wage budget needs relooking at and unfortunately you will have to survive on free transfers"

"No change there then, sounds like a challenge, give me directions and I'll pop by tomorrow if that's ok and then I'll let you know my decision is that ok?"

"Yeah Andrew let me know tomorrow, as if you decline we need to move fast, about midday ok for you"

"Sure see you tomorrow"

At last an offer I didn't care what the club looked like, I had my foot in the door, I felt that I could have waited for a better club, but this was a challenge.

I am going to try and take this club somewhere with what limited resources I had and by the sound of it, they were limited.

I set my satalite navigation system to Westleigh Park, Havant, the home ground of Havant and Waterlooville. It was miles away from my base in Scotland but I needed a job and I would do anything to get back into football.

A ground that holds 4,500 with only 560 seats. Their highest attendance a league game against Bognor Regis with just over 1,000 people through the gates. Rocky Baptiste the clubs leading scorer with 24 goals. The club had been in the same division for 3 years and has been in decline starting with a 6th and then a 13th and now 21st.

I look around the outside of the ground when a gentleman taps me on the shoulder "So what you reckon, your obviously Andrew"

"Well I'm impressed been looking at the records and experiences its going to be a challenge, but hey what have I got to lose"

"Lets shake hands on it before you change your mind" he laughs

"I wonder what I'm letting myself in" I reply

I arrive at the club in pre-season and have a note left on my desk with our opponents.

Worthing Away

Staines Away

Yeading Away

Crystal Palace Reserves Home

Dartford Away

Also I am told that the club has released 3 players who refused to sign new contracts and these are

Pethick a 36 year old defender who made 2 starts last year. 21 year old defender Jordan who made 10 starts and veteran goalie Howells (37) who made 9 starts.

I immediately start to look at where the gaps are and feel that decent striker is required. Carlise release Karl Hawley who I had heard a bit about so I decide to put in an offer. With funds limited I don't hold my breath but it was worth a go.

I phone the club secretary Mike Jones. "Mike its Andrew Green, sorry to bother you but the chairman has told me you want to help raise the profile of the club I think we need to set up a web site this gives the fans something to discuss and hope they spread the word. I have a story for it that we could place on the message boards and get the fans to interact with one another. You think its a good idea?"

"Well its worth a go, what story you got?"

"Bring your camera to the ground tomorrow at 11.00, and your notebook you'll like this one to start off"

The Board gather at 11.00 the following morning outside the ground I walk towards them with 2 lads. "Well folks I'm glad you've given me free reigns with these transfers I want you to meet the 2 first new signings for Havant Karl Hawley and Gareth Wilson"

The Board look at one another in surprise I had managed to wheel and deal to get these blokes and hopefully something will come of it. Karl comes with English experience from Carlise and originally started with Walsall and Gareth joins from Rhyl.

Its interesting times ahead for the club and more players will have to be released if any new blood will join the club. I want to start from scratch so those players who arrived before I did need to earn their place.

Mike Jones takes pictures and interviews the lads. "Andrew I'll put the story on the web site tonight and start the forum but I think you should write a bit, what you reckon?"

"Ok, Mike I'll give it a go"

Taken from the New Havant & Waterlooville Web Site

New Faces at Havant

Havant & Waterlooville are pleased to announce the appointment of Andrew Green to the manager's position. Andrew brings with him experience of managing lower league clubs following his time at Scottish minnows Stenhousemuir. Andrew will be looking to make the changes at the club and will certainly be making changes to the playing squad.

Andrew has a few ideas on how to raise the profile of the club and it was his idea to start this website. He wants fans to spread the word about the local team.

A Word from the Manager

Hi.. I'm so pleased to be given the opportunity of managing Havant & Waterlooville its a challenge that I'm going to enjoy and I'm sure we will have good times ahead of us. I am aware of the past experiences of the club and I hope that I can rectify these. I however will need your support. This web site will give you the opportunity to spread the word about the club and also bring your girlfriends, mothers, kids, grand parents to the matches every bit helps.

I have already made changes and a few players have been released I am pleased to announce 2 new players who will join the club with immediate effect Striker Karl Hawley and midfielder Gareth Wilson. I am sure that they will be good signings for the club and I'm sure more will be on the way. Non-league clubs see many changes when a new manager arrives and Havant will be no different.

So come on put your hands in your pockets and make your way to the ground and support your local team. Good luck. Andrew

Archived