FM 2011 true fans rating

FM 2011 fans rating  

624 members have voted

1. 1. FM 2011 fans rating

I am a huge fan of FM series but give only 3 for FM11 as for a new game it's more like 10.4 patch as for the new features in it some of them are incomlete, some are annoying, some are useless. The game itself is too buggy and raw. It should have been tested more and better...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't beleive some of you gave it 8s, 9s or even 10s. Objectevely? Really? It's like letting kids vote for sweets and getting only highest ratings despite some of them taste like s..t. Or calling it The Legendary Game! The series might be but not FM11! Open your eys, kids!

Just because you run into problems, doesn't mean everybody does...

I haven't experienced any serieus flaws and enjoying the game perfectly.

And the fact you think the game plays perfectly shows just how little you know about football. If SI admit they need to fix things, this means theare are problems in the game.

If people like you only gave feedback nothing would ever be improved.

Can't beleive some of you gave it 8s, 9s or even 10s. Objectevely? Really? It's like letting kids vote for sweets and getting only highest ratings despite some of them taste like s..t. Or calling it The Legendary Game! The series might be but not FM11! Open your eys, kids!

You just hit the nail on the head mate, this game is played by more and more kids every year who know jack all about life.

Anyone who criticizes the game gets shot down in flames on here and then loses the will to post any more criticism, I make no wonder the game is going downhill if they are only surrounded by people saying the game is still amazing and playable despite several glaring errors and a lack of improvement in areas which have needed it for years.

You just hit the nail on the head mate, this game is played by more and more kids every year who know jack all about life.

Anyone who criticizes the game gets shot down in flames on here and then loses the will to post any more criticism, I make no wonder the game is going downhill if they are only surrounded by people saying the game is still amazing and playable despite several glaring errors and a lack of improvement in areas which have needed it for years.

Indeed, man! I do critisize it because there are plenty of flaws and bugs in the game but I, being a true fan, don't demand my money back I just want it to be improved. And those who "enjoying the game perfectly" just don't care about it at all.

See, it depends on the approach you have with the game...

If all you care about is winning the Treble every season, I'm sure you won't find the "I can buy Messi and Cronaldo for their market value" issue very annoying... Actually odds are you'll exploit it as much as you can, so you can have 300 games undefeated streaks with Barça or Man United. Or bring your mid-table team to worldwide fame and glory.

On the other hand Lower League Managers will need like 10-15 seasons worth of career before truly experiencing the same issue, thus the "eh, I haven't had such severe issues with the transfers" reactions.

And then there are the casual gamers who might or might not understand/realize there actually is a problem with transfers and players interaction/reactions. Or those who are new or relatively new to the franchise and can't really judge whether the game is awesome, just fine, or poor, compared to the older versions.

To be honest I think we should listen MORE to those who are bringing up constructive criticism (there a huge difference between addressing a serious issue and ranting about burning down SI's headquarters), and less to the "silent majority" that's accepting the game as it is, or even lauding it as if it was the Grand Prix 2 of football management...

If it wasn't for a small portion of dedicated players, with a borderline obsessive attention to the smallest detail, we'd still have the Corner Bug and several other annoying issues, small and big.

The "all is fine, stop complaining" attitude is counterproductive in the long run.

P.S. also, shouldn't the lowest and highest tail of the curve be cut out for a more balanced analysis?

the rating is inconsistent anyways as many have voted on its potential and not its current state. every game has the potential to be an 8,9, or 10.

That's the problem. Some fans voted not for FM11 but for FM as a whole or for FM11's potential, despite it was clearly stated by the author: "And please: rate the game and not it's hypothetical potential and, if you are able to, please, don't let your emotions [irritation] speak through you :-)."

Blind gamers. Untrue results. Sad story...

exactly what i was gona post. 25% of the voters give the game 9-10, that is crazy.

10 is the perfect game guys, that would constitute an absolute flawless game.

but this is far from flawless :

regens

transfer

ai still acting like infants

tutoring

penaltys

reset corner set pieces

too many cards

and the list goes on

this is not a vote about potential, its a vote about how the game is right now and to me, its not worth starting a long term game.

i was gonna give it 1, but was feeling a bit generous, so i doubled the score.

I gave it a 1. Why? Because the reason I bought the game -to play MLS- is completely broken. Have high hopes for the next patch, as for the past 3 years (at least) MLS has been unplayable upon release, but works fine after the final patch.

10 is the perfect game guys, that would constitute an absolute flawless game.

That depends on how you rate things. As David desJardins said once, "all my 9s and 10s have significant flaws. What makes a game a 10 for me is that its flaws happen to be things that don't bother me so much".

So what basis do you have to come up with the idea that those people who are not a part of this community must be all enjoying the game?

And also that those people with problems would all want to join and post their issues? Maybe they just threw away the disc?

And also you changed the 'as' to an 'if'. Little change, but says different things.

why do you feel compelled to twist what i'm saying?

I never said everyone who isn't a part of the forums is enjoying the game but those who aren't a part of the community have more reason to sign up if they have issues they want to be fixed. I can't belive i have to spell it all out for you, it just seems like your hell bent on arguing with anyone who disagrees with you. I've had my own issues with the game but all i was doing was expressing my opinion that the numbers may not be fully representatvie of the population of people who play fm 11. I may be wrong but thats my opinion and if you would kindly stop trying to tell me what i'm saying it would be greatly appreciated.

Alright, as you can see i dont post often but this year fm is totally unplayable to me and im here about that mostly. I have many concerns (transfers, cards, penalties, unusual scores). I still remember what miles said that they would give the game 1 week delay to release it so they could polish it more. Tbh its the buggiest fm i've ever played and im really disappointed because i was expecting something worth the money i've spent. Im so bothered to play right now...

Archived