Bug or not?

Currently playing as AFC Wimbledon, just noticed something weird when i was negotiating a new contract for my goalkeeper, the clean sheet bonus that i had offered (£800) was changed to £1000 when the contract was signed. Is this a bug or what reason could there be that the bonus is changing?

My contract proposal:

mil554.jpg

Contract signed:

2zokp47.jpg

It's quite possible that 1,000 is the minimum figure shown, for that particular bonus, even if the player is getting £800 per clean sheet.

I know that in player values, sometimes they will be valued as £1,000 even though the actual value is somewhere < £999 - But it defaults to £1,000. It's the same for larger values too. The player could well be valued at £1,245,683 but it will be shown as £1,250,000

It's quite possible that 1,000 is the minimum figure shown, for that particular bonus, even if the player is getting £800 per clean sheet.

I know that in player values, sometimes they will be valued as £1,000 even though the actual value is somewhere < £999 - But it defaults to £1,000. It's the same for larger values too. The player could well be valued at £1,245,683 but it will be shown as £1,250,000

I signed a contract with my hot prospect goalkeeper , he got £400 clean sheet bonus and that didn't change. I have never on any version of FM encountered this before.

Archived