This crossing ******** is really killing me

I am about to break the god damn disc and delete this stupid game ..

Seriously 6th seasons in the game no matter what I do I always concede to these stupid mid range crosses..

I mean I dominate and domiante score a goal or two and then counter attack stupid cross and he either heads or scores it with head.. 80 percent of the goals against me is with this..

I tried zonal and man marking.l. NO luck they keep doing it.. Hard normal tackles no still same ****..

Seriosuly if the game is trying to compensate the AI teams when they have high reputation ?!

Against 90 percent of the teams with higher reputation [ i dont mean arsenla etc] but lets say Galatasaray /Sevilla etc I dominate and dominate and they one stupid cross or some fluke ******** and they score 2 goals..

Seriously I am a grown man but this is simply stupid.. For 6 seasons I dominate and domiante the games score goals and usually i end up with 2 goals in double salvo for 4 minutes ..

Maybe i just suck... I try to use my own tactics but at the end of the day if U want to get a decent result u should really exploit the game with some super tactic.

I use OI's on the wingers, close down always and tight mark always. This way the wingers or wide midfielders see less of the ball and are under more pressure when they have the ball. You could do the same on attacking fullbacks if they are causing trouble.

Archived