FM11: Lucas Digne

f0rmat

dignelucas.jpg

Digne is a LB who starts out at LOSC Lille Metropole, and IMO is one of the best young French talents in the game.

I signed him for my Fiorentina side for £3m in 11/12 season - his demands were reasonable. I offered him 5k p/w and a backup role in the team and he was happy.

Here he is

4WsPa.png

I got him tutored with Heinze which worked wonders for his determination!

With stats like that I'd be tempted to label him the new Gael Clichy.

You idiot :D

You have developed him in your screenshot, I mean at the start of both FM10/FM11.

LOL

I thought you were talking about my s/s. I think he has potential to be one of the best LBs in the game tbh, cracking value for only £3m.

He may have the potential if you get lucky with his PA. It is the same as last year, which means it is;

Fast, attacking wing backs. Don't you just love them! Evra style.

He may have the potential if you get lucky with his PA. It is the same as last year, which means it is;

Fast, attacking wing backs. Don't you just love them! Evra style.

I'm currently using Vargas with Digne in reserve/rotation... I play my left back much more attacking minded than my right back so it works out fine.

John Park rates him as potentially better than Vargas, so I'm harbouring high hopes!

He doesn't look that good to me. His dribbling and crossing aren't that gd and his tackling is worrying to me. His physical stats look good and mentally he pretty decent but i wouldn't sign him. Although im no expert. Can anyone explain why he is so gd?

You know he's only 18 there right?

yea but he's not going to improve dramatically. i just think there are much better left backs and you can pick them up straight away rather than waiting 5 years to see a return.

How he could turn out in FM10 if developed properly. No reason to think he can't do the same in FM11:

21eq70x.png

Yeah, but one of the great things of FM is getting a hot prospect and nurturing them into a great player!

You get Digne for £3m when he is 16.

You train him up and get him tutored, probably exposing him to a few first team cup games.

When he hits a suitable age 18 perhaps, loan him out for a couple years (making sure that he will become a valueable member of the first team) to gain the first team experience which will raise his attributes more and make him a better player.

When he returns, and is at the age of 20/21, you will have a fine LWB, which will still have room for more growth in attributes with the first team experience you give him.

--

Not everyone wants a first team player straight away, it isn't always about that.

A lot of us like to bring in youth and raise them into great players.

Yeah, but one of the great things of FM is getting a hot prospect and nurturing them into a great player!

You get Digne for £3m when he is 16.

You train him up and get him tutored, probably exposing him to a few first team cup games.

When he hits a suitable age 18 perhaps, loan him out for a couple years (making sure that he will become a valueable member of the first team) to gain the first team experience which will raise his attributes more and make him a better player.

When he returns, and is at the age of 20/21, you will have a fine LWB, which will still have room for more growth in attributes with the first team experience you give him.

--

Not everyone wants a first team player straight away, it isn't always about that.

A lot of us like to bring in youth and raise them into great players.

Pft, screw that I'm just going to Man City and buy EVERYONE. Way more fun that way.

i fully appreciate the experience of training up a young prospect into a great player and i may be wrong but to me he's not got some key stats like tackling or dribbling which imo are necessary for a great lb and i appreciate that he is still young i just can't see those stats going up to what i would consider an acceptable level. Obviously i could be wrong and i look forward to seeing how he turns out in your game. I never had him on fm10 but i agree that if he was great on there then he should be on fm 11.

Man City are great for learning about the game and all it's new features, easy team to start with.

--

As show in CPS' screenshot, he develops all the vital attributes and will this time around as well.

where's this screenie? cant see it might be my internet (or my eyesight) though. if it wasn't for his tackling or dribbling then i would agree that he is quality.

Dont know bout man city in this game never played with them but i know they were extremely easy in fm 10 and should be even easier in fm 11.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived