Stopping Goals From Crosses

Ok, first of all i understand this is being spoken about as some sort of bug, but it's actually becoming ridiculous for me. Literally 9 out of every 10 goals i concede comes from a cross, and every highlight the opposition has involves some sort of wide play. Surely there is a way to at least limit the damage.. if it is indeed a bug. so i was wondering what have people been doing tactically to prevent this happening so often?

I put my wingers on support and I told them to start closing down in the own half. Works very well for me but now I concede a LOT of goals from long shots.

Exactly the same problem.

For example, I lost 2-1 to Man city, they had 13 shots, 13 of those shots were long shots with no ccc's, they couldn't get round the back of my defence and they scored two 30 yard screamers. I had 9 shots with 3 ccc's and I score 1 goal. this is just an example of what is happening in most of my matches. The AI wont play around your team by moving the ball out wide, they will just continually take 30 yard pot shots until 1 (or 2) goes in, and they will.

There are some serious issues to get sorted with the next patch.

Archived