Blue Square North and South Kits

Chad_

I created Blue Square North and South kits since I couldn't find those anywhere and I enjoy playing a non-conference team and bringing them up (hopefully). It's my first go at doing this so be kind.

In attempting to match the FM kits with a real life counterpart, I tried to match the jersey maker, colors, specific design, logo and sponsorship logo. There were a few where I had to guess on the above details due to a team's horrid web site or the lack of good pictures of a team on the 'Net. There are at least two created jerseys for each North and South team plus a third jersey for all teams FM 2011 stipulates as having one.

Hopefully you enjoy the pack.

previewor.png

DOWNLOAD PACK

All three of Bromley's are very different to the real ones - style and our third kit is different colour.

Our website should have some pictures on the match reports, or videos of all our games are on there.

Good effort though, your third kit is much nicer than our real one :D

Very good except Harrogate Town's kits are last seasons!

I couldn't find anything more current. The Harrogate Town web site has links to what should be photos of recent matches, and yet there are no photos therein. That was disappointing.

All three of Bromley's are very different to the real ones - style and our third kit is different colour.

The site shows two jerseys, white and red, but neither are shown in good detail (the white one is shown from the back) nor is there any note of which is home or away. For that I had to run with what FM went by. I couldn't find a photo that was clear enough or up close enough to know what company makes the jerseys (why don't more small clubs have online shops?), so I had to wing that too. That's likely some of the problems. I never saw a third jersey for Bromley, so I just made one up and didn't want to go with the FM stipulated blue. That is the one jersey I intentionally took some liberty in making, but that's because I've played with Bromley and thought I might do so again in this version and didn't want some blue jersey that, to me, didn't make sense.

The site shows two jerseys, white and red, but neither are shown in good detail (the white one is shown from the back) nor is there any note of which is home or away. For that I had to run with what FM went by. I couldn't find a photo that was clear enough or up close enough to know what company makes the jerseys (why don't more small clubs have online shops?), so I had to wing that too. That's likely some of the problems. I never saw a third jersey for Bromley, so I just made one up and didn't want to go with the FM stipulated blue. That is the one jersey I intentionally took some liberty in making, but that's because I've played with Bromley and thought I might do so again in this version and didn't want some blue jersey that, to me, didn't make sense.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/avenellphotos/collections/72157624312477767/ is a link to our official photographer, you have good pics of all three kits there if you want for your Bromley games

Archived