[FM 2011] Australian Expansion

powelly-lad02

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sure, let's discuss Darwin and South Coast. I'm not sure what you want to discuss though, but i can justify my decisions and club names. I was going to put up the link for South Coast bid for you but it seems the site has been taken down. I can do up a fact sheet for each proposed team though if you like?

As for the NSL - i thought your intention was to make the state leagues realistic as possible. Surely that means having the likes of South Melbourne, South Coast Wolves, Brisbane Strikers, Adelaide City, Marconi, Sydney Utd, Melbourne Knights etc in their respective divisions.

Yeah im fine with the sides, just need to know what stadium would be used for the Darwin side, and for the South Coast team im guessing that it will be WIN stadium?

And what i ment with the NSL is what deadfncat said, have like your a-league on top, then promotion/relegation to that with your fantasy underneath it. Or have like

A-league

NSL

Pool of Teams/sub-divisions

just an idea, would love to play with Parramatta Power again

If you want to impliment this and still have teams in their state leagues, you could move the original team to the 'NSL' and create a 'B' team to play in the state leagues.

Also if you're looking for teams to flesh it out then I can offer Perth Kangaroos IFC and Darwin Cubs FC who came 1-2 in 1994 in a previous version of the Singapore League

Powelly: Some of the short names and long names seem inconsistent. Some of the short names are the goegraphical location of the team, others are the nickname, some are both. Might be worth considering looking in to it. Or maybe it's something that i can go through when I add on the A-League Expansion. Up to you mate.

Also, will pm you a link with the adboards so far to see what you think. Expect it by the end of the day.

Any chance of uploading this as a RAR file or similar - it won't download from filefront - opens in a window of xml text and cutting and pasting doesn't seem to be working.

It looks good - I'd love to try the file.

new link posted in the first post as a rar file this time

have just added new awards to the NSW Premier League for players/under 20's/coaches/referees, these are not included in the links provided in the first post

cant wait guys :D going to be awesome

are we going to get a networked game going with us all? :)

Yeah i'd be more then up for that, will be good, although we'll have to all agree on a league, your both from queensland so im guessing it will be a queensland league

Awards for the QSL are also completed now

If anyone else has a list of awards throughout the state league, would be much appriciated if you could post up the awards name up here and the state. Ive done NSW Premier League and QSL

are you planning on putting Sydney Rovers FC in a-league

The sydney rovers a-league bid hasnt worked out, seen here: http://www.theage.com.au/sport/a-league/sydney-rovers-fail-to-make-it-over-the-line-20101210-18su2.html

Deadfncat: Yeah im more then happy to play in the queensland leagues, love trying out new competitions. You and Ruttiger can pick your teams and ill just pick one of the rest, as long as we are all in the same league so we have games against each other

When i get around to doing the A-League expansion I thoroughly intend to have them included.

Speaking of when i get around to it. Been kind of distracted all day by the floods up here but still tinkering away at the logos.

Hope for all the best mate for your safety and everyone else up there

As for the mean time, finished all NSW awards and all Queensland/Brisbane awards

Quick question. I just got this today and I am wondering. Because there is no continental qualification for the lower leagues, is there any real way for their league reps to increase? And if there is, because the lower leagues have no salery cap or foreigner restrictions, can they overtake the A-league eventually? And if any of my post is gibberish, please forgive me. I am slightly tipsy.

Quick question. I just got this today and I am wondering. Because there is no continental qualification for the lower leagues, is there any real way for their league reps to increase? And if there is, because the lower leagues have no salery cap or foreigner restrictions, can they overtake the A-league eventually? And if any of my post is gibberish, please forgive me. I am slightly tipsy.

Over time, with the possiblities of takeovers and big name transfers to competitions the lower state leagues can infact become bigger then the A-League.

Im planning on taking my former club to the or my current club to the NSW Premier League and making that league one of the biggest in Asia and the world

Added transfers:

Zenon Caravella to Adelaide United at the end of the season for a 2 year deal

Peter Perchtold to Gold Coast United from January 1 to Feb 1

Dimitri Petratos with a deal now to 2013 on a full time contract

And Ljubo Milicevic released? confirmation on that anyone?

Central Coast Mariners youngster Marc Warren signs deal with English Championship side Sheffield United

Adelaide United are on the verge of losing iconic skipper Travis Dodd to Perth Glory

Adelaide United is set to lose the services of central defender Iain Fyfe after he signed a two-year contract to join Korean K-League outfit Busan I'Park.

Sheffield United have signed Aston Villa's Shane Lowry on loan until the end of the season.

Powelly: Okay, back from the floods, will get stuck back in to the logos while I wait for the socceroos tonight...have you added the return of smeltz to gold coast by any chance?

Glad to hear your safe and well mate. I've been searching for the details of his return and will add it in when i find the details for sure

Even looking into giving Brisbane Roar a new stadium from the start of january till roughly the start of March due to the floods, not sure if this can be done

Also not sure if you have sseppoya (my spelling is attrocious) the ugandan striker for the fury has been released and at last hear was close to signing with Isrealli club Maccabi Haifa. This was just his agent saying something to the fury website. Another bit to think of is Barozi park, homegound of the FNQ Bulls in game has water beside it. It is in Mareeba and Mareeba has no river or any body of water bigger than a drain. Not sure if that is something you can change or if it is hard coded as a archtype sorta ground.

Where is everyone at? I live in townsville and can see the fury training ground from my lounge room.

Do you have any information on the Smeltz contract deal?

Signed from earlier this week until the end of the current campaign (he was at GCU in preseason though before going to china then returning and then going to turkey, so maybe make his stint at gencerbiligi a loan deal returning in january instead? just a thought).

Archived