Leigh Griffiths

BlueWolf

Signed him for my Celtic team (700k) and he is doing absolutely astonishing. I never thought he would be that good. He is perfect for my club (Celtic) dominant in SPL, excelent in Europe (scored 9 goals in Champions League as i advanced to the First Knockout Round) and cheap. Also, he is Scotish so there is no better striker for Rangers/Celtic in the UK. :)

Half season of his 3rd year in club:

LeighGriffithsProfile_Attributes-2.png

LeighGriffithsHistory_CareerStats.png

LeighGriffithsHistory_Biography.png

• 3 weeks later...

I got him for Bristol City in my firs season, i have 6 games left now in my third year and he has scored 103 goals in 118 games all in the championship!!! This year (2012-13) has seen him score an unbelievable 53 goals in 40games in a team that has scored 100 goals. I did play him as an advanced forward and changed his advanced management so hiswide play was normal and he didnt roam from his position. I also think it is important to play him on the right centre uprfront as he is left footed. Now though i play him in the same role but up top by himself in a 4-2-3-1 system and he is scoring even more as well as getting more assists to the 3 attacking mids

I signed him for Liverpool (yes we were broke and desperate) as back up. Every time he played he pretty much scored, he even played better than Torres a few times when I had to play him as first choice. His stats started to deteriorate for some reason after a season.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Would he be alright to be a starter for a premiership side? Got promoted with Sheffield Wednesday and in the third season of the game I need a reasonable striker in and he's available on loan. Is it worth a gamble on a reasonably cheap deal?

Archived